Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Calling all 9 to 5 Workers, Jolenes, and Rhinestone Cowgirls!
Join us at DOLLY POP UP - The Best Little Tribute Bar in Kansas City starting on 1/26 to celebrate the Queen of Country! Get a taste of Rhinestone Romeo, sip on some Cocktails in the Stream, and pour yourself a cup of Ambition at this country glam tribute to our favorite musical sensation! Drink and sing along to our litany of live events, including live music every Friday/Saturday, Karaoke Sunday and Monday, Best Little Game Show Tuesdays, Trivia Wednesdays, and Music Bingo Thursdays!
- TTracyvipKansas City / Kansas •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Lidia's. Our server, Holly, was so kind and accommodating and everyone's food was delicious.More infoLidia's Restaurant$$$$Price: Expensive• Italian• Crossroads / Freight District / Boulevard•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agogreat food and service, would go backnext time in KCMore infoBristol Seafood + Steak + Social$$$$Price: Moderate• Seafood• KC Power & Light District•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWent for a belated Valentines Day (because of recent events in city). Overall a great experience but server forgot to order something for my husband's dish (which is why a 4 on service). However, I have a multitude of allergies and they did all they could to ensure I had a safe meal. I truly appreciate that as we do not eat out often because of it (a gift from our kids). Will definitely be back for special occasions.More infoPierpont's at Union Station$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Crossroads / Freight District / Boulevard•4.7
- BBBenBKansas City / Kansas •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoIt was a really great environment with all around great waiters and waitresses that were very helpful! All the food was amazing and we’ll definitely be back again!More infoBlue Sushi Sake Grill - Power & Light District$$$$Price: Moderate• Sushi• Kansas City•4.8
- STSTEVENWKansas City / Kansas •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoEnjoyed a wonderful dinner. The server asked out what we had before that we liked and then suggested other dishes. We wouldn't have tried them without his suggestion and they were brilliant. The server was friendly and attentive and the food was excellent as always. We had the BOHNENGRÖSTL and the ROCHENFLÜGEL.More infoGrünauer$$$$Price: Expensive• Austrian• Crossroads / Freight District / Boulevard•4.8
Discover KC Power & Light District
The Power and Light District in Kansas City is a dense urban area that provides a ton of great dining options. For example, fish lovers can chow down at some fun and quirky seafood restaurants. There are also plenty of sushi places for those who just can't get enough of this traditional dish. You can also get plenty of great meat! There are a number of barbecue joints, deep-fried diners, and delis that you can enjoy. Those great choices are often overshadowed by foods that are unique to Missouri. For example, German potato soup is a delicious comfort food served in a variety of restaurants in Kansas City. Before you leave the Power and Light District, you have to find a spot that offers this unique dish.