Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Since 1958, The Gas House has been serving Fort Wayne exceptional food and drinks in a friendly, casual atmosphere, and from steaks and lobster to sandwiches and salads, the Gas House has an option for any taste or appetite. Enjoy your visit in our family dinning areas or come down and relax in the warm, neighborhood atmosphere of the famous Gas House Saloon. Just blocks from uptown attractions, a visit to the Gas House makes a complete evening with a concert or performance at any of Fort Wayne's uptown theaters.
Our cocktail program has been nominated for a Tales of the Cocktail award for best bar/restaurant cocktail menu. We have one of the largest selections of whiskey, bourbon, rye, and scotch in Indiana. Our cocktail menu features over one hundred classic cocktails, seasonal house cocktails created by our bar team and an extensive list of spirits, wines and beers.
We are passionate about hospitality and our craft. We put a lot of care in absolutely everything we do! Be prepared to sit back, relax, and enjoy the experience.
We are located at the Harrison Building downtown Fort Wayne. Our back yard is Parkview Field, which gives us the best patio seating around. Go Tin Caps! Must be 21 + to enter!
We maintain over 70 acres of vineyards and several acres of blueberries. We work with highly regarded vineyards and farms to source the rest of our fruit. With meticulous care and attention to detail, we strive to nurture the best grapes for our wines. After all, if the fruit is great, the winemaking is easy.
We pride ourselves on our Prime Aged Beef and scratch kitchen. Our chef selects each steak for the optimum proportion of marbling and texture before hand-cutting and seasoning the steaks to your specifications. From sauces to desserts, we develop recipes to create a truly unique experience for our guests. And, while you enjoy your meal, you'll be treated to the one-of-a-kind service we call the "W.O.W. Factor."
We welcome you to Eddie Merlot's—we want you, our guest, to have nothing but the best, which is why we go to such lengths to serve you the exceptional prime-aged steaks upon which our restaurant has built its reputation.
Granite City Food & Brewery’s signature brews, which are made on-site, include The Duke (Pale Ale), The Bennie (Bock), The Northern (American Style Light Lager) and The Stout. Seasonal brews are featured throughout the year.
- RYRYERJCincinnati / Dayton •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur experience at Copper Spoon was incredible. Everything from the ambience to the food was perfect. The drinks are unique and they have a vast selection to choose from. Our server, Noah, was incredible, knowledgeable and attentive. If we ever find ourselves back in Ft. Wayne, it will be our first choice to dine.More infoCopper SpoonPrice: Expensive• American• Fort Wayne•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoAlways a great experience and the dinner is top notchMore infoEddie Merlot's Prime Aged Beef & Seafood - Fort WaynePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Fort Wayne•4.6
- DGDanGIndiana •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service was great. Not too busy so the noise was low. Food was great and desert was free to celebrate our anniversary!More infoBakerStreetPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Fort Wayne•4.6
- DMDarrinMIndiana •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Good food on 500 degree plate and always high quality service.More infoRuth’s Chris Steak House - Fort WaynePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Fort Wayne•4.7
- AAnneIndiana •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The meal was delicious! Flavorful and the texture of each ingredient was perfect.More infoProximoPrice: Expensive• Latin American• Fort Wayne•4.8
Discover Fort Wayne
Family, festivals, fitness, and food is what Fort Wayne, Indiana, is all about. If you're toting kids along for the trip, stop by the famous 40-acre Fort Wayne Children's Zoo before dining at your choice of family eateries with generous portions and great kids' menus. Visitors from all over the Midwest love the food and fun at Germanfest, the Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival and the Johnny Appleseed Festival. Add a few days to tour the cultural district and experience the hand-cut local steaks that are generously seasoned and flash seared to perfection. For those fitness addicts, the city’s annual marathon is a great challenge. Follow it up by racing for the best wood-fired pizzas in town.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 36 restaurants in Fort Wayne. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Latin American, Contemporary American, Steak and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Fort Wayne who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Fort Wayne either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Mcculloch Park
- Memorial Park
- Pleasant Valley Golf Course
- Pearson Mill State Recreation Area
- Riley Park
- Riverside Park
- Shadowlawn Park
- Maconaquah Park
- Auburn Golf Club
- Desoto Park
- Antwerp Community Park
- Miami State Recreation Area
- Psi Ote Park
- Rotary Park
- West City Park
- Pokagon State Park
- Avenir Inn
- Angola Commons Park
- Hanna City Park
- Ayr Way West Shopping Center