Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Pair your pint with a carefully crafted menu featuring locally sourced ingredients & plenty of creative options for vegetarians. Spring through Fall, cozy up on our patio where both human & dog children are welcome.
Come enjoy our famous spicy meatballs or one of our USDA Choice steaks, hand cut daily and grilled to perfection. We also have delicious seafood entrees as well as vegetarian options available.
Find the perfect wine pairing for your meal from Janko's extensive bottled wine list. We have over 100 wines by the bottle and more than a dozen house wines by the glass to choose from.
We accept reservations every evening as well as walk-in tables based on our availability. You can make reservations online or over the phone. Once you're here you'll see what makes Janko's Little Zagreb such a uniquely special dining experience!
- JBJeannieBNew York City •7 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe have been patrons of this restaurant for Decades ! We always consider it a special occasion and have made so many memories there through the years !! We knew the original owner and friends with current owners/staff.More infoJanko's Little Zagreb$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Bloomington•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoGreat dinner with the wife. My wife got the crab cakes off the Mardi Gras menu and I got the meatloaf. Both were great.More infoFARMbloomington$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Bloomington•4.4
- SJSueJIndiana •1 review5.0Dined on May 4, 2023Great service, and fun Bloomington atmosphere. Will definitely return.More infoYATAGARASU$$$$Price: Moderate• Japanese• Bloomington•4.6
Bloomington, Indiana, is everything a college town should be. It’s got that small-town charm while offering an eclectic mix of funky stores and diverse eateries that offer something for every appetite. If you're hungry, stop by a food truck for something fast. Even better, duck into a campus burger joint or locally famous barbecue restaurant for a casual bite. If ethnic food is more your speed, Bloomington has over 75 international restaurants. If you’re up for spending a little more, there are some exceptional farm-to-table restaurants that shouldn’t be missed. And like in any college campus, there’s always pizza.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Bloomington is C3 Bar
- Murdy Station
- Wonderlab Museum of Science Health And Technology
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Bloomington
- Indiana University
- Thornton Park
- Allens Creek State Recreation Area
- Quality Inn Bloomington
- Paynetown State Recreation Area
- Furst Park
- Sembower Field
- Indiana University Auditorium
- Monroe County Courthouse
- Bloomington Antique Mall
- Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington
- Assembly Hall
- Bryan Park
- Indian Creek Camp
- Mason Ridge Camping Area
- Fairfax State Recreation Area
- Dickinson Park