- DdgkittySan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAs always, my experience was wonderful, maybe even more so last night because I got special and generous service by way of a complimentary dessert when I told our waiter that it was my birthday; I don't know the waiter's name, but I assume you do since you know when I was there. I most definitely look forward to our next visit. And no, I don't expect another free dessert, but I am sure the service and the food will be just as great.More infoHugo's Frog Bar & Fish House - NapervillePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Naperville•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAnniversary Dinner. 6:30 reservations - seated quickly at a comfortable outside table. We were greeted immediately by table staff Rachel. Rachel asked if the dinner was a special occasion and offered us complimentary Champaign upon hearing it was our anniversary We asked for recommendations for a vegetarian meal and Rachel professionally guided us thru her favorites and vegetarian options. The meal was delicious and the food items came out at a steady and nice pace (olives, stuffed mushroom caps, cheese and tomato with garlic toast points and a vegetarian paella). Rachel’s server intuition was spot-on throughout our meal. We wrapped up the dinner with a cream brûlée and chocolate profiteroles. As much as we enjoyed the food, the service was even better. Thank you for a lovely evening.More infoMeson SabikaPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Naperville•4.8
- APAmyPChicago / Illinois •50 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur Server was very knowledgeable, had exceptional timing and was genuinely friendly. The food was cooked and seasoned perfectly. The portions were just right.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Downers GrovePrice: Moderate• American• Downers Grove•4.6
- EerothvipChicago / Illinois •8 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 24, 2023It's a fantastic neighborhood wine bar! They have a lot of items to choose from on the menu and, of course, the wine list. Service was prompt and friendly.More infoUrban Wine + KitchenPrice: Moderate• Wine Bar• Lisle•4.8
- DGDavidGChicago / Illinois •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Excellent food and ambiance. Favorite of all family members.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - NapervillePrice: Moderate• American• Naperville•4.7
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
4 dishes to try at Chicago’s River North Mexican gem Tzuco
Famed chef Carlos Gaytán’s restaurant just turned four and it’s the perfect excuse to go to this Chicago restaurant spotlighting Mexican regional cooking.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 12 top Chicago restaurants
The Windy City has endless options when it comes to transforming a regular Saturday night into an unforgettable evening. Though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party. Ring in a birthday at a cevicheria on a bustling West Loop rooftop. Toast a relationship milestone at a MICHELIN-starred, Korean American gem in Avondale. These are the 12 best restaurants in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Chicago
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
This western suburb of Chicago offers a number of great options for eating out. You can try a variety of ethnic cuisines with options including a sushi bar, a Japanese steakhouse, a German deli, and Mexican and Chinese restaurants. Vegetarians will love feta or avocado scrambled eggs as a healthy start to the day. If you are in the mood for some classic American fare, then you will also have no trouble finding a pub or tavern. Given its close proximity to the Windy City, Lisle's pubs are a great place to enjoy an Italian beef sandwich served dipped wet or dry or a Chicago-style hot dog loaded with a variety of toppings. If you'd like to sample a drink or two with dinner, head to one of the city's ale houses or whiskey bars and take your pick from a massive drink list.
- Tate Woods Park
- Abbeywood Park
- Candlewood Park
- Woodridge Golf Club
- Timber Park
- Arboretum Woods Park
- Oak Hill Park
- Regency Inn of Naperville
- Four Lakes Ski Ar
- Hitchcock Woods County Forest Preserve
- Pennywood Park
- Prairie Garden
- Triangle Park
- Hyatt Regency Lisle near Naperville
- Community Park
- Hilton Lisle/Naperville
- Meadows Center Park
- Methodist Park
- Seven Bridges Golf Club
- Heritage Farms N Ponds Park