- WWigsChicago / Illinois •35 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoFood always great but the service is sometimes slow.More info1913 Restaurant & Wine BarPrice: Expensive• American• Roselle•4.8
- JJennChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Enjoyed our meals, drink selections very good. My seabass was excellent in flavor, thought the dish could have used a veggie or starch with it.More infoLucia RosePrice: Moderate• Italian• Addison•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 2, 2023Had the baked seafood dish and it was fabulous! We had a great dinner!More infoRed Lobster - BloomingdalePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Bloomingdale•4.3
- MLMarkLChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Jamesons in Bloomingdale was open New Years Day with a full menu. For a meal with shrimp cocktail, and filet mignon, with soup and salad included the price is very reasonable. Also the food was excellent, highly recommended.More infoJameson's Charhouse - BloomingdalePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Bloomingdale•4.4
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
4 dishes to try at Chicago’s River North Mexican gem Tzuco
Famed chef Carlos Gaytán’s restaurant just turned four and it’s the perfect excuse to go to this Chicago restaurant spotlighting Mexican regional cooking.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 12 top Chicago restaurants
The Windy City has endless options when it comes to transforming a regular Saturday night into an unforgettable evening. Though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party. Ring in a birthday at a cevicheria on a bustling West Loop rooftop. Toast a relationship milestone at a MICHELIN-starred, Korean American gem in Avondale. These are the 12 best restaurants in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Chicago
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
The Chicago area is home to tons of amazing food, from street-side hot dogs to deep-dish pizza, and the suburban neighborhood of Bloomingdale is no exception. You'll find lots of excellent American comfort food here. Casual sports bars offer hearty basics like burgers and ribs. There are serious steakhouses that offer every cut from filet mignon to ribeye to sirloin, carefully aged and grilled to just the right temperature. Finally, Bloomingdale offers plenty of Italian fare. Fast casual spots for quality pizza are plentiful. Traditional, family-friendly Italian restaurants with calamari, lasagna and chicken cacciatore on the menu are also popular options in this suburban community. Round out your eating experience with freshly-made ice cream in a variety of flavors.
- Meacham Grove County Forest Preserve
- Lake Street Reserve County Forest Preserve
- Gladstone Park
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago-Carol Stream/Wheaton
- Glendale Lakes Golf Course
- Johnson Recreation Center
- Mallard Lake County Forest Preserve
- Willow Wood Shopping Center
- Veterans Park
- Bloomingdale Court Shopping Center
- Mitchell Lakes Park
- Springbrook Shopping Center
- Lakeview Park
- Tempo Park
- Extended Stay America - Chicago - Hanover Park
- White Hall Terrace Park
- Chatburg Park
- Courtyard Chicago Bloomingdale
- Four Seasons Park
- Greenway Park