Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Ttowa is currently BYOB. Please enjoy your beverages with our complimentary "banchan" (side dishes) served with all entrees. Please don't hesitate to ask us for refills!
- Dak Buns (Fire Grilled Chicken Buns)
- Dduk Bokki (Rice Cakes)
- Dolsot Bibimbap (Hot Stone Rice Bowl)
- Jjambbong (Seafood and Pork Noodle Soup)
- Samgyupsal (Sauteed Pork Belly)
Hey Nonny is comprised of two parts: a music listening room where great musicians engage with the audience, and a New American Bistro. We also have a Chef's Table experience available Tuesday-Thursday between 7-8 p.m. Please book a reservation to reserve a spot, we will also have some walk-in tables available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Catering ~ Private Rooms ~ Group Rates ~ Outdoor Dinning available!
Palm Court has received rave reviews since the restaurant opened its doors over 40 years ago for its elegant ambiance, friendly service, and relaxed atmosphere.
A highlight of the restaurant is the piano lounge, a comfortable place to unwind, relax, meet up with friends as you listen to the live piano music that swathes the dinner crowd Monday through Saturday.
Chef Michael has been creating alluring dishes for Palm Court since its inception in 1979, and our chef-driven menu includes timeless favorites like Tournedos of Filet Mignon, crisp Long Island Duckling, Veal Oscar and Provimi Calf’s liver. No dinner is complete with Palm Court’s own dessert, Brandy
The Bar offers a wide array of wines, cocktails, specialty Martinis and imported and domestic beers.
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoMy first time at the restaurant and it was a great experience. Great service, food & value. Will be returning!More infoMago Grill & Cantina - Arlington HeightsPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Arlington Heights•4.5
- RRobinsovichvipChicago / Illinois •10 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat food, good service & perfect pints of GuinnessMore infoPeggy Kinnanes Irish Restaurant & PubPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Arlington Heights•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoBest service by Kenny, all team players on his team were very mindful of our needs.More infoFrancesca's TavolaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Arlington Heights•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023Fantastic food and great service! Each of us got a different dish and we were all very happy with our food. We had appetizers and shared a dessert-everything was delicious! The chef came out and chatted with us which was a pleasant surprise. The service was wonderful-staff was attentive and helpful. We will definitely come back and bring more people with us!More infoHey NonnyPrice: Moderate• American• Arlington Heights•4.7
- MEMEDHvipChicago / Illinois •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Wonderful food and the owner is so kind! It’s a delicious unique cuisine in AHMore infoTtowaPrice: Moderate• Korean• Arlington Heights•4.7
Chicago’s 9 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Chicago’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a nationally acclaimed South Indian spot and a Ukrainian spot from a James Beard Award-winning duo.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
Chicago’s 7 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
Chicagoans know that special-occasion meals come in all shapes and sizes. And even though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party here. These Windy City restaurants transform a regular Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) night into an unforgettable evening. Read on for a guide to the 10 best places in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Discover Arlington Heights
Whether you're here for the racetrack or to see a concert at the Metropolis Performing Arts Centre, you'll find anything you want to eat in Arlington Heights. Treat yourself to swanky chophouse steaks and cocktails or keep it casual with a Chicago-style deep dish pizza. There are also authentic Mexican cantinas with margarita specials right in town. Take on a night at the pub and grill for burgers and bar fare or stop into one of the small espresso cafes for a cup of coffee. Unlike many parts of Chicago, this suburb isn't usually too crowded, so you're in for a quiet, relaxed atmosphere.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Arlington Heights include Hey Nonny, Palm Court Restaurant - Arlington Heights and Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Arlington Heights
Child friendly restaurants in Arlington Heights include Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Arlington Heights, La Zingara and Jameson's Charhouse - Arlington Heights
- Olympic Park
- Evergreen Park
- Osage Park
- Motel 6 Chicago North Central - Arlington Heights
- Klehm Park
- Arlington Towne Square Shopping Center
- Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South
- Jaycee Park
- Annex of Arlington Shopping Center
- Patriot Park
- Falcon Park
- Willow Park
- Prospect Meadows Park
- Mill Creek Park
- Berbecker Park
- Carefree Park
- Town And Country Mall Shopping Center
- Isaak Walton Park
- Arlin Golf Shopping Center
- Banta Park