Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Flight offers several distinct dining options: On the main floor, there is the hustle and bustle of friends and business people gathering together. The bar is a welcoming place for those dining alone to meet friends yet unmet, or for those who want a quick bite. On the balcony level, the booths and small tables, some overlooking Main Street, offer more privacy for business or a romantic date night.
Please check The Wine Cellar at Flight Restaurant for additional dining options.
Award-winning owner and Chef Ben Smith fuses various ethnic cuisines—from Asia and the South Pacific to France and the American South—to create unique and flavorful small plates and seafood specialties.
The cozy restaurant, adorned with local art and handmade accents, offers a unique bar centerpiece with fine wines and liquors, local draft beers, and daily-rotating specialty cocktails.
Consistently named “Best Seafood Restaurant” in the Memphis Magazine and Memphis Flyer, coveted Tsunami entrées including a spice-crusted tuna with wasabi vinaigrette, beef tenderloin with smoked chile butter, and roasted seabass with black Thai rice and soy beurre blanc.
Amerigo offers several reservation options for date nights, lunch meetings, celebrations, and more. General reservations are available on weekdays for groups up to 10 guests in our main dining room; seating is first come, first serve on Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays.
For parties of four or less, reservations are available via Open Table. For parties up to 10 guests in the main dining room, please call the restaurant directly for availability. We look forward to providing you with an unforgettable dining experience!
Owners of downtown Memphis’ Flight Restaurant and Wine Bar have opened Southern Social. The top tier fine dining restaurant will reflect the high standards established at Flight.
The restaurant features a chef-inspired menu, offering fresh seafood and prime steaks. Southern Social brings exceptional specialty cocktails and Flight’s award-winning wine selections.
Chez Philippe is the MidSouth’s only Forbes Four-Star and AAA Four-Diamond rated restaurant, and has been honored with the “Award of Excellence” from both Distinguished Restaurants of North America and Wine Spectator magazine.
Tasting Menu carefully curated by the culinary talents of
Executive Chef Andreas Kisler
Executive Pastry Chef Konrad Spitzbart
Vegetarian Tasting Menu available upon request. Please advise of any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
You won’t want to miss the commanding views at our rooftop bar, situated right in the midst of all of the action. Like Overton Square below, this is a destination dedicated to celebrating the best of the Memphis way of life – the art, music, culture and soul. Showcasing ingredient-forward cocktails and approachable bar fare ideal for sharing, this is the place to take in all that Midtown has to offer.
Dress Code-Smart casual. Dress to impress. Baseball caps and beanies are not allowed and men must have on a collared shirt or blazer. All genders no athletic apparel (tank tops, spandex, booty-shorts or sweatpants). Undergarments should not be exposed.
Our parking lot is for overnight hotel guests only. Parking is located at the Overton Square Garage. Please bring a valid ID.
This is a smoke free and weapon free environment. We encourage synergy between all of our guests. We look forward to your visit.
Coastal Fish Company offers a unique fine-dining experience by having the freshest and best sourced seafood prepared in traditional styles and new twists. Want your favorite raw oysters ? Why not try them with one of our many savory sorbets. Care for a key lime pie to end your night on a sweet note? How about opting for the chocolate covered key lime pie to satisfy that chocolate craving. Along with all of the coastal fare, there are also ‘land’ options in both the appetizers and entrees that will satisfy any appetite.
Whether you sit outside in the cozy patio almost touching the lake, inside at the bar area full of energy, or in the dining room at a spacious and comfy booth, you are guaranteed to have excellent service, a wonderful meal, and a beautiful view.
- CJCurtisJMemphis / West Tennessee •10 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food, service, and ambience were all exceptional.More infoFolk's Folly Prime Steak HousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Memphis•4.6
- JNJohnNMemphis / West Tennessee •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThis was our second time at Char and it was just as pleasant as the first time. JD was our server and he was extremely nice and helpful. We look forward to our next visit.More infoChar - MemphisPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Memphis•4.7
- TBTinaBAlabama •11 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoIt was our anniversary and 1st time eating here, what a way to spend it. Our server, the food, and the service were impeccable. My husband steak melt in your mouth. He is still talking about it. Thank you for the special touch. When we arrived at the table, there was a rose and personalized card for us. Thank you for making our night special and memorable.More infoThe Capital Grille - MemphisPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.7
- HLHollyLChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Beautiful restaurant and an even better dining experienceMore infoSeasons 52 - MemphisPrice: Expensive• American• Memphis•4.9
- LELakeishaEMemphis / West Tennessee •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Customer service and ambience was amazing. Loved sitting on the outdoor patio watching the sunset. Swordfish was delicious. Lobster bisque is amazing.More infoCoastal Fish CompanyPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Memphis•4.8
Memphis, Tennessee, invites you to discover some warm, mellow and satisfying soul food. Ripe, juicy peaches bursting with flavor are waiting for you around the corner from the National Civil Rights Museum. Local diners and family-owned restaurants serve breakfast, a variety of specials and drinks all day. You'll enjoy pork ribs, pulled pork or chicken barbecue as you listen to music on Beale Street. Discover the flavors of old-school Memphis pork with an attitude, which is best prepared in an old hickory smoker and served as ribs or pulled pork on sandwiches. Browse music and movie posters to take home amid the vibes of Beale Street blues.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging