Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
"Hooks" as it is affectionately known, and it's friendly staff, strive to make our valued locals feel at home and our tourists feel like locals! We specialize in Steaks, Seafood and offer Happy Hour deals that can't be beat.
Our dining room overlooks a panoramic view of the main channel of the Lake, and offers a relaxing atmosphere to add to your dining experience.
Come by and see us!
We've been awarded 2024 Missouri's Best American Cuisine thanks to our wonderful staff, Owners Todd and Becky, and Chef Roxan.
We take pride in serving our delicious entrees such as Pork Tomahawks, Osso Bucco, Chilean Seabass that is prepared differently daily, Blackened Peppercorn Steak, and so much more. Including our home-made desserts! Key-Lime Pie, Cheese Cake, Creme-Brule, Carrot Cake, and many other delicious choices.
Come try our award winning cocktails, Oaxacan Old Fashioned, Smoked Old Fashioned, and more.
We have a beautiful view of the lake, sunset, and boats speeding by on our deck outside and we house tables and a bar top inside as well with a beautiful view.
Make sure to not miss out on Our Bourbon Bar as well.
HK’s dinner menu features a selection of small plates to the finest quality steaks, fish, pasta and regional dishes you will only find at The Lodge of Four Seasons. Begin, end, or enjoy your entire meal with a fine selection of wines by the glass or bottle, or order your favorite beverage from the finest variety of everyone's favorite spirits. Also enjoy before or after dinner cocktails around our new garden outdoor fire pit or the lobby fireplace.
Additionally, parties of 8 or more will be on one check with an added 20% gratuity.
- Ttimothyb1 review5.0Dined 1 day agogreat meal, great restaurant, great server. the french onion soup is awesome.More infoJB HooksPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Lake Ozark•4.5
- EZEricZ1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoJust a very nice place to listen to live music and have a great meal.More infoThe Encore Lakeside Grill & Sky BarPrice: Expensive• American• Lake Ozark•4.1
- PDPaulDLake of the Ozarks •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoAmazing dinner as always. The food and drinks are always great and the views, especially in the fall are equally amazing. We love the Reserve.More info1932 ReservePrice: Moderate• American• Osage Beach•4.7
- KKayla1 review4.0Dined on Sep 4, 2023Service was amazing. We made reservations for Labor Day weekend and I was worried after reading some reviews that the service would be bad but our service was really good. 4 stars because the food was just OK. We got a shrimp cocktail, two salads and split the ribeye meal.More infoWindrose Marker 26 Lakeside Dining at Margaritaville Lake ResortPrice: Expensive• American• Osage Beach•4.3
- CSCraigSLake of the Ozarks •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My wife and I were there for our Anniversary. When we booked our table the app asked if it was a special occasion. When we walked to check in for our table everyone knew it was our anniversary and congratulated us. Everyone. As for service, if I could have given Mitch, our server more stars, I would have. He was very friendly and attentive and he did a great job. The food and atmosphere were perfect. I highly recommend Baxters for a fine dining experience at the Lake.More infoBaxter's Lakeside GrillePrice: Expensive• American• Lake Ozark•4.8
Discover Lake of the Ozarks
The Lake of the Ozarks is one of the largest waterside destinations in the country with over 1150 miles of shoreline. The resort area spans four counties and collectively offers over 200 distinctive dining options. As a significant number of the eateries - from family diners to upscale lodges - offer views of the famous lake, take advantage of a meal with a view. You won’t go wrong with their classic American fare, southern style barbecue, or exceptional seafood as many restaurants top must-eat lists. If you’re traveling with picky eaters, though, order their brisket, wings, and cheesy corn. This is a sure people pleaser. Kid-friendly fish and chips are also easy to find. And if you're looking to impress adult diners, always start with the highly recommended grouper fingers.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of September 28, 2023 there are 13 restaurants in Lake of the Ozarks. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Contemporary American, Grill and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Lake of the Ozarks who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Lake of the Ozarks either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.