- TMTracyMvipLas Vegas •6 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 25, 2023This was our first visit although we moved to Lake Las Vegas in May. It was fantastic! Bryan was our server and not only was he very attentive but he gave us excellent suggestions! We had the Honey Walnut Shrimp to start which was delicious. The shrimp were quite large and cooked to perfection. The walnuts are candied and absolutely delicious. They are a great combination! For dinner, we had filet mignon, spider roll with softshell crab, tuna poke roll, and wasabi mashed potatoes. The steak was perfectly cooked and served with three sauces. The sushi was super fresh, delicious, and presented beautifully. The wasabi mashed potatoes were very creamy and not too spicy. To top it off, they serve Rombauer Chardonnay by the glass for $13.00! It is one of our favorite chardonnays and at an exceptional price. We will definitely be back!More infoMarssa Steak & Sushi at The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & SpaPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Lake Las Vegas•3.9
- IWIrisWLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The absolute best buffet on the LV strip. Most expensive too but you won’t find this level/magnitude of dishes at your basic buffet. Think of all you can eat + fine dining. You pay for it but you certainly get what you paid for. I was happily stuffed, hubby too. We rolled home and slept very well… thank you! Just need to work on organizing that reservation line a bit better. We had a 10pm dinner that didn’t start until almost 10:45pm, we were extra hungry and so… we ate… A LOT!More infoBacchanal Buffet - Caesars Palace Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• American• Caesars Palace•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Service was fantastic and the food was incredible.More infoJavier's RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Mexican• Aria Hotel & Casino•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This was the second time my boyfriend and I visited Hell’s Kitchen and it couldn’t have been any more perfect. We were there to celebrate our one year anniversary and the waiter we had was kind enough to give us free champagne and a free dessert to share. My boyfriend and I greatly appreciated all the efforts that were put into making our night wonderful :)More infoHell's Kitchen - Caesars Palace Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• American• Caesars Palace•4.6
- WLWcatinLVLas Vegas •59 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our group wanted to dine prior to seeing the show Bat Out of Hell. We were seated timely and the service was outstanding. I had the salmon and it was melt in your mouth. We had a great meal. Thank you!More infoMon Ami Gabi - Las Vegas - Main Dining RoomPrice: Expensive• French• Paris Hotel and Casino•4.7
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover Lake Las Vegas
Lake Las Vegas is a serene place 20 miles away from the famous Las Vegas Strip. Most of the lakeside restaurants in this alluring area have eclectic menus and elegant decor. Although Lake Las Vegas is no ordinary residential resort, it takes a traditional approach to fine dining. Whether you want a meal with wholesome or seasonal ingredients, you'll find it at one of the local Italian restaurants. The bars here are simple and relaxed, as well; each one has specialty margaritas and cocktails, quick bites and full entrees. With the available variety of restaurants, you can have sushi on one day and American hamburgers on the next. You're in for a wonderful experience wherever you eat.
- Valley of Fire State Park
- Montelago Village And Casino
- Lake Las Vegas
- Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- Lake Las Vegas Resort
- Mouse's Tank
- Reflection Bay Golf Club
- The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- Aston MonteLago Village Resort Lake Las Vegas
- Callville Bay Resort & Marina, a Forever Resort
- Boulder Canyon Wild Life Refuge