Proudly situated in the Hampstead Village community, with its quaint alleyways and perfectly preserved Georgian buildings, Gaucho Hampstead is a neighbourhood retreat in North London.
A stone’s throw from Hampstead Heath, our welcoming and contemporary interiors are the perfect place to enjoy a relaxed lunch, an after school treat or you can join us with the whole family on a Sunday for one of our legendary roasts.
One of our favourite features of the restaurant is our stunning, courtyard terrace with a traditional ‘Asado’ fire pit – where we barbeque in the summer and snuggle with blankets in the winter.
For all you Hampstead dog walkers, four-legged friends are always welcome for when you are snout and about.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Gaucho Hampstead does offer delivery in partnership with Deliveroo. Gaucho Hampstead also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at 020 7431 8222.
Gaucho Hampstead is rated 4.4 stars by 2203 OpenTable diners.
Gaucho Hampstead does offer gift cards which you can purchase here https://www.gauchorestaurants.com/gifts/.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.