Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
What’s in the name you ask? We don’t really know, other than the fact that it has a good ring to it.
Nothing really about this place makes much sense. Are we a butcher shop or a restaurant? Are we a butcher shop inside of a restaurant? Or a restaurant inside of a butcher shop?
We’re not a Spanish restaurant but our menu is Tapas forward. In our spare time we like to build fires and cook food over wood, you can hire us to do that. We make all of our own charcuterie in house, and we’re determined to get better at that everyday.
How do two concepts operate together in harmony? We don’t really know yet, but we will work at it ‘til it’s seamless. One thing we do know, all of the meat served and sold between these four walls is strictly derived from whole animals butchered in-house, sourced from happy places.
Since 1998, when we opened our Niagara farm, home and hearts to our guests, The Good Earth Food and Wine Co. has been a haven for discerning food and wine lovers and an oasis for the senses. Our gardens, orchards and vineyards provide a spectacular backdrop for wine and culinary experiences that reflect all the good things the earth has to offer.
The beautiful setting encourages you to lose track of time enjoying stunning vineyard views and our sister property, Peller Estates, while enjoying a menu that changes with the seasons.
Our Executive Chef provides an authentic yet modern Japanese cuisine experience that rivals the Sushi restaurants of Tokyo.
The serene setting and atmosphere at Masaki is the perfect complement to our Chef’s beautiful creations.
We invite you to come, connect with friends and share a meal that is truly an experience.
Chef Cory Linkson's menu utilizes the freshest local ingredients, and is constantly changing to offer the best of Niagara's Produce. To compliment the regional menu, the wine list at AG is 90% VQA and represents the best wineries of the region and 10% International wines.
The intimate dining room at AG is best described as chic and romantic, and is the ideal choice for couples looking for a romantic dining experience. The unique atmosphere at AG is posh and refined, while still being the perfect place for a casual gathering of friends for dinner or drinks.
The chef's table seats up to 12 and may be reserved for special events and larger groups. Please contact us for more information.
Our dining room has a stunning wall of windows facing west overlooking the 20 Mile Creek and the Escarpment. Reservations are required for lunch and dinner service and please specify indoor or outdoor seating. Our patio is located overlooking main street in front of the restaurant. Please check in indoors with the hostess. Patio is not fully covered so will not open in the event of inclement weather. Jordan is under going street construction so please give yourself extra time to locate parking. We look forward to seeing you!
Imagine dining and enjoying the stunning view of our vineyards and lake Ontario in the distance. Headed by Executive Chef George Ward Jr, our talented team of Chefs create Niagara cuisine utilizing the freshest local seasonal ingredients. Toronto Life Magazine, Gourmet Magazine, Zagat Dining Review, DiRoNa and Food Network Canada have all recognized our 4-Diamond Restaurant as the quintessential wine country dining experience. For a unique experience, ask us about arriving by helicopter or extending your wine country experience by staying in our private Bed & Breakfast Cottage and the Estate Guest House. Groups welcome!
Reservations are recommended. We look forward to your visit!
Our culinary team takes great pride in offering the ultimate dining experience using fresh locally grown produce (often grown right down the street) served by skilled, professional and friendly staff. Our reputation for epicurean excellence is often one of the main reasons why people choose The Restaurant at Peninsula Ridge.
Reservations not required, walk-in's are welcome.
Please note that walk-in availability is based on a first-come, first-served basis and is a mixture of table and bar seating.
We we will do our very best to accommodate seating preferences. However, as a small restaurant it may not be possible to be located in certain areas or connected/beside other groups of reservations.
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAs always, me and my husband loves this restaurant. The best steakhouse in town.More infoBrasa Brazilian Steakhouse - Niagara FallsPrice: Very Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Niagara Falls•4.4
- DGDawnGGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent service and food. So good we went two nights in a row! We were lucky enough to have the same server both nights. Carly was amazing both times! She offered suggestions and pairings and did not disappoint. Thanks Carly for making our dinners amazing! Highly recommend her and prime!More infoPrime Steakhouse Niagara FallsPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Niagara Falls•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerVancouver / British Columbia •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We have been coming to Copacabana in Niagara Falls once or twice a a year for the past 14 years excluding the Covid/renovation years. We have always loved the ambience, the food and the service here and it was even better this time around with the new renovations and décor.. Shaylin our waiter was great, loved her energy and smile. She made our dinning experience enjoyable. The crew bringing the food out and the ones at the bar were great as well. The energy level in reception area was not great at all. We found them to be a bit on the rude side and dismissive and need to listen better . But not a deal breaker Overall, 😀👏🥂😀More infoCopacabana Brazilian Steak House - Niagara FallsPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Niagara Falls•4.1
- MMatts11Toronto / Ontario •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Outstanding cocktails, food limited choice but decent , not spectacular.More infoMassimo’s Italian Fallsview RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Niagara Falls•3.9
- PMPaulaMvipNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great food and service! Best view ever! A must visit!More infoTable Rock House RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Canadian• Niagara Falls•4.5
Limited-time Toronto Dining Experiences to Try in December
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Stadium or Arena
Underground railway station
Hotel / Lodging