Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Pensacola
New restaurants to OpenTable in Pensacola
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Pensacola
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Restaurant IRON serves Southern contemporary cuisine fueled by local vegetables and herbs from the creative minds of true Southerners. We aim to bring together fresh local and regional specialties with the finest flavors and ingredients to deliver a dining experience you won't soon forget.
Chef Briscione’s menu brings creative, Southern touches to classic Italian cuisine. Handmade pastas, thoughtfully prepared vegetable dishes are served alongside an abundance of Gulf seafood. The dining room’s wood-fired oven lends flavor to everything from Neapolitan-style pizzas to meatballs and desserts. Wine Director, Brooke Parkhurst, curates the extensive Italian wine list, highlighting wines from thirteen different Italian wine-growing regions.
APERITIVO HOUR: Monday through Saturday
Enjoy Aperitivo Hour from 4:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M. with half price drinks, excluding bottles of wine. At the bar only.
SUPER TUSCAN TUESDAY: Join us each and every Tuesday night for Super Tuscan Tuesday.
Starting at 4:00 P.M., for dine-in only, enjoy any pizza with a select bottle of Tuscan wine for $25
We are located in downtown Pensacola just one block north of the Blue Wahoos Stadium/Community Maritime Park; only a short walk from Vinyl Music Hall, Pensacola Saenger, Palafox Pier; just minutes from the Pensacola Bay Center, and just a few miles from Pensacola NAS.
A small locally owned restaurant where great food is paired with great wine.
O’Brien's Bistro is one of the few restaurants in Pensacola truly owned and operated by the chef!
Our menu items are just some of the flavor combinations we have created. Our kitchen staff will try to accommodate menu changes or requests you may have. Our goal is if the ingredients are on the pages of our menu, we can cook it your way, well, of course, within reason!
Check out our Chef Specials and come see for yourself we we won Best in Pensacola 2022 for 1. Best Restaurant - Pensacola Beach 2. Best Steakhouse - Pensacola 3. Best Happy Hour - Pensacola and 4. Best Girls Night Out - Pensacola.
Executive Chef Richard Assaf
Bonsai Chef Ryusho Hashida
Join us for a romantic night out, celebrating something special or just because!
Enjoy handcrafted cocktails and stunning water views by the fire table while indulging in our Award-Winning Cuisine.
Outdoor dining in Pensacola
See what locals rave about in Pensacola
- VCValCvipDallas - Fort Worth •51 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBest pepperoni pizza I’ve ever had—and I lived in Italy for 4 years. You feel like you’re in an urban oasis, definitely not Pensacola!More infoAngelena's$$$$• Italian• Pensacola•4.8
- SLSteveLNorthwest Florida •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe love this restaurant. Food is always amazing... service is great. Highly recommended for an awesome dinner.More infoRestaurant IRON$$$$• Southern• Pensacola•4.9
- RCRobbieCNorthwest Florida •13 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a wonderful experience at The District! Our server Bailey was excellent and very helpful. We sat by the window and had a great view of the outside activity as we ate. The decor is beautiful and the noise level was just right. Thanks for a very good time!More infoThe District - Seville Steak & Seafood$$$$• Steakhouse• Pensacola•4.7
- SASusanAWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent food, loved the flavors and different take on classics. Alissa was incredible, friendly and attentive. Would definitely go back, so many things to try.More infoThe Union Public House$$$$• Gastro Pub• Pensacola•4.8
- KMKellyMvipAlabama •9 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Upscale dining food was good the steak was delicious. My table loved the Brussels sprouts. My mash potatoes were not very good tasted instant. Service was good but not to the level of the ticket price server timing was off had to ask for water refills. Bread was very good and so were the desserts. Very cool place defiantly special occasion type of place. It was my hubbies birthday and the last day of our vacation.More infoJackson's Steakhouse$$$$• Steakhouse• Pensacola•4.7
Pensacola is a vibrant city located in northwest Florida that is known for its sugary white-sand beaches and emerald green waters that make it an attractive destination. Because of this, Pensacola has numerous dining establishments offering charming culinary delights like Parmesan popcorn salad. Restaurants here specialize in Scandinavian, Cuban, Russian, and all Mediterranean cuisines. Pensacola is also, of course, a paradise for seafood lovers, where wood-grilled salmon fillets, oysters, and lobster tails delight diners. After a long day in the sun, try some signature langoustines with shrimp cocktail to help you unwind as you enjoy the fresh breeze from the sea.
Dining around Pensacola Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Pensacola include The Grand Marlin of Pensacola Beach, Jackson's Steakhouse and Restaurant IRON
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Pensacola are Angelena's, Jackson's Steakhouse and The Grand Marlin of Pensacola Beach
Bottomless brunch in Pensacola is available at The Grand Marlin of Pensacola Beach, Jackson's Steakhouse and Drift
The most romantic restaurant in Pensacola is Jackson's Steakhouse
Restaurants in Pensacola with a great view include The Grand Marlin of Pensacola Beach, Drift and Beach House Bar and Grille