Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Gallion's is an approachable upscale restaurant & cocktail lounge located on iconic Barrett Square in the heart of Rosemary Beach on Scenic Highway 30A.
Sophisticated small plates drive the culinary experience while flawlessly executed coastal favorites anchor the menu. The establishment boasts an extremely dynamic & opulent wine & spirits portfolio that ranges from numerous marques in the Buffalo Trace vintage collection to Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon.
Bold cocktails, a vast inventory of allocated goods, exceptional cuisine, & a timeless interior are the hallmark characteristics of this Rosemary Beach staple.
Enjoy Gulf Coast Americana cuisine with Caribbean influences that is also seamlessly merged with a contemporary local philosophy as meats, fish and produce are harvested from family-owned, small-producers on the Gulf Coast.
Papa Hemingway himself would’ve loved the hand-carved mahogany bar, the perfect spot for enjoying an expertly muddled cocktail, craft beer or fine wine after a day of running with the bulls or battling the mighty marlin.
Havana Beach Bar & Grill is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Dinner reservations are recommended.
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOur server was Great!!! Explained all our choices both food and beverage. Was highly attentive to us. Food was very good also.More infoPompano Joe's - Panama City BeachPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Panama City Beach - Bay Point•4
- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoAbsolutely amazing!!! The food was a 10/10! We tried the stuffed filet and ribeye and they were so delicious! The filet was the most tender filet I have ever had. I actually just reheated my leftovers and it’s still as tender and delicious as it was last night. We also had the caesar salad and sushi that were delicious as well. Along with the three different spreads that are served with bread. I read previous reviews about the service being poor or slow, but we had a wonderful experience. I could see where someone might complain about the service being slow, but I appreciated how our appetizers, bread, and meal were spaced out so we had time to enjoy each. Also, every time I saw an employee they were doing their job. I never saw a single employee standing around twiddling their thumbs. Very impressed!More infoFirefly - Panama City BeachPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Panama City Beach - Bay Point•4.6
- KPKaraP1 review4.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023Food was really good but I had forgotten to ask for something without Spice. I could have also asked to sit at the bar so I could watch the Game but there was no option for that when I reserved my table. I did ask my server to see if it was alright for me to move to the bar and she said yes. The staff are great once you manage to flag one down, otherwise they will walk right by when you are trying to get their attention.More infoDave & Buster's - Panama City BeachPrice: Moderate• American• Panama City Beach - Bay Point•4
- GWGeorgeW1 review5.0Dined on Sep 12, 2023Didn’t expect to find this type of dining experience in a hotel: the view, cuisine and service was top notch. Jessica was a delight. Will be back and let all of our friends know about this hidden jewel!More infoCoconut Charlie's Panama City BeachPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Panama City Beach - Bay Point•3.9
- JJJammingJamaalLas Vegas •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jul 12, 2023The staff was wonderful. Beautiful decorations and plenty of parking. It was a shame that it was destroyed due to overly salty crab legs. Not bad just a little disappointed with the foodMore infoThe Juicy Seafood Kitchen & Bar - Panama City BeachPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Panama City Beach - Bay Point•4.4
Discover Panama City
Expect beaches and seafood at Panama City. It is close to the Alabama border, Pensacola and the Blue Angels Airfield, so the quality and variety of food are sure to impress. You can enjoy fried crawdads and pulled pork barbecue sandwiches or relax at a fine dining resort with the catch of the day for your perfect meal. Another local specialty is fried frog legs topped with sweet bell peppers and onions, usually served with french fries. You can choose from an assortment of dishes at the local Chinese and Japanese restaurants. Italian food is also a special treat here. Make sure to leave room for Panama City's famous Sno Ball desserts.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Panama City is Restaurant Paradis