Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
As owners, Kenneth Norcutt and Tracy Smith are involved in every aspect of the restaurant. Our travels, extensive background, and passion for food and wine enable us to share our experiences with you in our small community of North Myrtle Beach, SC. We are a small family dedicated to an intimate culinary adventure, a playground for lovers of wine and fine cuisine.
We invite you to Drink, Dine & Discover.
Our comfortable dining room features warm woods and original art, making it a relaxing respite from the hustle bustle of the world outside. Our attentive and experienced staff provides the perfect ambiance for a casual dinner, special event or business occasion. Our full bar boasts a wide selection of Scotch, Bourbon and Rye whiskeys. Several nights a week, we feature live entertainment from local favorite musicians.
For over twenty-five years, Lovin' Oven Celebrations, Long Island's & Manhattan's premiere caterer, has built their reputation on superb cuisine, elegant locations and refined staff. Their newest venture, the elegant 21 Main Steakhouse, encompasses all these things. Set in the Plantation House at North Beach Plantation in North Myrtle Beach. Gerard Scollan and his brother Matthew have captured the glamor and service of an era gone by - with a modern twist. Gerard Scollan and Matthew Scollan have been in the Catering/Special events business for over twenty-five years.
There are five separate dining rooms, indoor and outdoor dining, live music and a Wine Spectator awarded wine list.The Brentwood is also the perfect venue for your next special event. This historic Victorian house will transform your special day into a one-of-a- kind celebration that is both modern and timeless.
From anniversary celebrations, rehearsal dinners to wedding ceremonies and receptions, you will experience our award winning cuisine and attentive staff in an elegant and truly unique setting. Our outdoor venue features a koi pond and waterfall, three tier fountains, outdoor bar, event stage and centuries old live oak trees. Contact us to schedule in person or virtual tours.
Our steaks are U.S.D.A. PRIME, (including our Filet Mignon), and are Dry-Aged in House. U.S.D.A. Prime Beef makes up less than 3% of ALL Beef produced in the United States. We offer the Freshest of Seasonal Seafood, including Wild Caught Salmon, Chilean Sea Bass & Lobster. Our Italian Selections are all made in house, from scratch'.
Standards of service and ingredients are of the highest available.
Enjoy over 300 selections from our 2013-2022 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, Wine List.
Enjoy over 115 of the Best Rye and Bourbon Selections, more than 40 of the finest Single Malt Scotches, Craft Beer selections or a hand crafted cocktail at the bar.
Chef Shane Ratliff also creates nightly entree features that will make your mouth water.
Private Dining Room is available for up to 55 persons.
Bistro 90...Truly, 'A Cut Above'.
Martini classic food, spirits and entertainment is North Myrtle Beach’s most unique restaurant and lounge. Entertainment performs nightly and includes pianists to vocalists and blues & jazz guitarists.
We host a fabulous happy hour each day from 4 to 7 in our lounge. Several small plates are offered under $10 that are perfect for sharing. We feature great drink specials and have a “martini of the day”.
Our menu is creatively classic, highlighting our area's local seafood as well as fresh steaks and pasta dishes. Daily specials and homemade soups are prepared from scratch daily for your enjoyment.
The ultimate in Myrtle Beach Chophouse dining. Clark’s is comfortable yet sophisticated and soaks up the beautiful Coquina Harbour for the perfect backdrop to delicious dining.
Clark’s offers only USDA Choice steaks. Our awe inspiring 14 oz. New York Strip, 9 oz. Filet Mignon, and Prime Rib are all served charred and bursting with prime aged flavor. Seafood is fresh and local, with a twist of seafood favorites which include oysters, shrimp, scallops and fresh catch of the day.
Our bar menu includes an extensive wine list which features a wide array of wines by the glass. Specialty martinis and cocktails and great cuisine take center stage at this scenic Little River restaurant. Clark’s Seafood and Chop House is at the top of the restaurant list for locals and Grand Strand visitors. Whether you come for lunch or dinner, we’re sure you will come back again and again.
- OTOpenTable DinerSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined todayExcellent food Very reasonable prices Very nice atmosphereMore infoLombardo's Italian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Myrtle Beach•4.6
- DMDaveMOttawa •8 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoCiao Myrtle Beach never disappoints. We were warmly greeted and our Open Table reservation provided us with a window table. Now, this was just after US Thanksgiving, yet it was very busy - a testament to the house, given that most holiday travelers had gone home. Food! Our server started things with a basket of hot Italian bread accompanied by the house original walnut dipping oil - hard not to eat it all! Starting with with a light Pinot Grigio and a Peroni, we shared Ciao's remarkable Mozzarella Caprese. Yes, they make it there! Rich and delicious with slabs of tomatoes, scattered pitted olives and a drizzle of you-know-what.! Aware of the large portions served here, my date ordered the appetizer Eggplant Rollatini, which she reported was outstanding. I went with my favorite, the Veal Parmesan, slathered in the homemade mozzarella and served with a lovely marinara over perfect pasta (your choice). Both arrived piping hot and were delicious. There was, of course, no room for dessert. A terrific dining experience. Make sure you arrive hungry!More infoCiao Italian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Myrtle Beach•4.8
- SSuzannevipCoastal North Carolina •24 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoOur waiter Mike was exceptional, on point and appropriately attentive along with a great demeanor. The owner/ stage manager was thoroughly involved without being intrusive. A bit of a hiccup was acknowledged and rectified. Highly recommend.More infoAspen GrillePrice: Expensive• American• Myrtle Beach•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerPittsburgh / Western PA •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our first time ever visiting this restaurant, and we would come back without question! Extremely friendly and knowledgeable staff, and the food/drinks are excellent as you'd expect. It's definitely on the pricier side, but you know that coming in. Thank you to our waitress, Hol, for a great night!More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Myrtle BeachPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Myrtle Beach•4.7
- IizzyGreater Boston •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our waiter was Jessie is the best . We ask for him all the time.More infoNew York Prime Steakhouse - Myrtle BeachPrice: Expensive• Steak• Myrtle Beach•4.8
11 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Charleston
Charleston’s got a celebratory soul, and food is practically a religion here. Which explains why its special-occasion restaurants are forces to be reckoned with. While many of its most festive restaurants are in its historic downtown, surrounded by views of horse-drawn carriages and cobblestone streets, others are on some of the smaller islands, complete with stunning coastal views. Whether you’re ringing in a birthday, anniversary, promotion, or simply just because, the city’s thriving restaurant scene has the ideal spot. Read on for a guide to 11 special-occasion worthy restaurants in Charleston to book now.
The best places to grab a drink in Charleston
Charleston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Charleston’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Charleston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Charleston’s 8 Greatest Restaurants
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Charleston dining right now.
8 romantic restaurants in Charleston for every kind of date
Romance fills Charleston’s cobblestone streets, candlelit verandas, and fiery sunsets. That signature Lowcountry charm also distinguishes the city’s best date-night restaurants. At an oyster bar on King Street, window seats and fried fish baskets take the edge off first-date jitters. For a transportive evening complete with lamb kebabs and anise cocktails, couples hit one of the area’s only Lebanese restaurants. A classic steakhouse in a restored bank makes an elegant backdrop for an unforgettable proposal. There’s a table for every kind of date night in one of the South’s most scenic cities. Read on for a guide to 8 Charleston restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
6 New Restaurants to Book in Charleston This Spring
What defines Southern hospitality more than a steaming communal table of Lowcountry boil or shrimp and grits? While those standbys, fueled by the bounty of the surrounding creeks and rivers, still form the soul of Charleston dining, the Holy City is expanding its culinary universe. These new restaurants, ranging from the city’s only food hall to an Indian fusion restaurant, pay tribute to Charleston’s history while increasing its global appeal.
Discover Myrtle Beach
Whether you're driving along Highway 17 or walking along the famous Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, you'll be greeted with the scents of freshly grilled and fried seafood from one of the numerous restaurants in the area. Many of the seafood establishments in the area offer buffet-style dining with fresh fish, crab legs and other items that have usually been caught early in the morning. You can also enjoy pizza, grilled foods and more quick options near Myrtle Beach. While you're walking from one souvenir shop to another, you'll see that the area is known for fudge in all flavors as well as saltwater taffy. Quite a few pancake houses can be found in Myrtle Beach, including many that serve breakfast as well as dinner.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Myrtle Beach is Sea Captain's House