Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
If you're looking to try something new during your next visit to the Smokies, we encourage you to visit The Melting Pot. We are the premier restaurant in Gatlinburg for celebrating a special occasion. Whether you're celebrating a birthday, wedding, anniversary, a long overdue date night or simply just spending an evening in Gatlinburg, let us make your special occasion even more sweet.
***Party sizes larger than 7 please call the restaurant directly
Song & Hearth is open to both Dollywood's DreamMore Resort guests and Non-Resort guests. Complimentary self-parking is available. Valet service is also available for a fee.
Food Allergies - If you or someone in your party has a food allergy or special dietary restriction, please notify you server upon placing your order.
From shrimp and grits to chicken and dumplings, our Southern cooking deserves to be kept on the family table for generations to come, so come on in, dig on in, and sit for a spell while we do the cookin’… because everyone needs a little Southern Comfort.
- OTOpenTable DinerEast Tennessee •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoDelicious food, excellent service, great location, culinary delightMore infoCalhoun's GatlinburgPrice: Moderate• American• Gatlinburg•4.4
- MMichelleAlabama •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Our server was outstanding & the Thanksgiving dinner was great!More infoSouthern Comfort - Westgate ResortPrice: Moderate• Southern• Gatlinburg•3.9
- CBCindyBNashville •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food and service.More infoChesapeake’s Restaurant - GatlinburgPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Gatlinburg•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipMiami - Dade •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023What a great dinner we had!!! Definitely recommended!!More infoCherokee Grill and SteakhousePrice: Moderate• American• Gatlinburg•4.6
- KLKassieLEast Tennessee •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great place to eat. Very relaxing environment and fun dinner to have. Neither time was to busy when going but probably best to make reservations as one time I went about 3 pm and the other was at 2 pm. Great atmosphere. Food was fantasticMore infoThe Melting Pot- GatlinburgPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Gatlinburg•4.4
Eastern Tennessee is a hot spot for country music and mountain resorts. When you're not skiing or watching a show, you should check out some of the area's top-rated restaurants. The Parkway region features everything from wood grills to seafood buffets. If you're in the mood for bratwurst and German potato salad, then you're in luck. You can also find plenty of down-home favorites like barbecued chicken and fried green tomatoes. Seafood specialties often include New England clam chowder, Atlantic cod and even oysters Rockefeller. For a relaxing atmosphere, try a sports bar or a karaoke lounge. You can even enjoy a meal at one of the nearby dinner theaters. The show themes range from murder mysteries and magic to rock music and Motown.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge is Dick's Last Resort - Gatlinburg
The best vegan restaurants in Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge are Ember & Elm at Dollywood’s HeartSong Resort, Song & Hearth at Dollywood's DreamMore Resort and Spa and The Melting Pot- Gatlinburg
The best vegetarian restaurants in Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge are Ember & Elm at Dollywood’s HeartSong Resort, Song & Hearth at Dollywood's DreamMore Resort and Spa and Chesapeake’s Restaurant - Gatlinburg