Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The elements have remained unchanged over the centuries: a fragrant pot of tea, a succession of sweets and delicate sandwiches, fine china, fresh flowers and delighted laughter. This time is all about enjoying the lovely things in life, an experience designed to be shared and savoured. Time slows down and the art of conversation is revived.
From December 1st, our wonderful Lounge will convert to a casual dining venue from 7.30pm daily, allowing our guests to experience an exquisite food offering in our iconic setting.
Overlooking Saint Stephen's Green, this lovingly restored Georgian, old-world style building, with it's classically proportioned rooms with original 18th century plaster work and rare antiques from the period.
"The Oval Office" bar features historical treasures including the original JFK rocking chair and signed documents from U.S. Presidents with Irish connections!
We work closely with our dedicated suppliers enabling our team to source the best of ingredients. Culinary ingenuity and skill from the kitchen combined with warm, professional service makes Pearl one of Dublin’s premier fine dining experiences.
Featured in Michelin Guide since first year of opening.
Travelers Choice Award 2021 - Top 10% of restaurants worldwide Tripadvisor
Awarded Chef of the Year 2017 in the Georgina Campbell Awards
Travelers Choice Awards 2020, 2019,2017 - Delighted to be included at No 5
For the past 22 years Pearl Brasserie continues to perform at the top of the game in Dublin.
Chef/Owner Andy McFadden as and his talented team create beautifully presented, impeccable, elegant dishes while the Front of House team provides an exceptionally memorable guest experience.
is a simple one, to deliver the finest food from quality local ingredients and suppliers and welcoming friendly service environment to enjoy it all in and without a scary bill on the end. whether it's a small meal out to give yourself a night off from the washing up, a family gathering, birthday or special occasion of any kind.
Ireland inspires us at Glas. The vibrant landscape, the people, the food. And the unsung heroes of Irish food? Vegetables. That’s why we’ve made plant-based ingredients the star at Glas. Eating out should be about enjoying exciting, eclectic flavors, complemented by a carefully curated, innovative menu of wines and drinks. From small bites that are satisfyingly big on taste to the so delicious you won’t let them share sharing plates, you will find plenty to love at Glas.
Winner of Best Vegetarian Restaurant at RAI Awards 2023.
From 5pm 7 nights a week
Opened in 2022, we wanted to offer our customers, both new and existing, the fresh, delcious Jay Kays offering both on the go and in person. .
- DGDavidGDublin •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWonderful food and service. Gorgeous setting. Will definitely go again.More infoHawksmoor DublinPrice: Expensive• undefined• Dame Street•4.3
- AKAnnKNorthern Ireland •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMet up with family for an early evening meal. From the start the ambience of the restaurant was busy but cosy and welcoming. The staff we encountered were friendly and attentive. We had a variety of dishes and sides, all of which were well made and tasty and the wine recommended by staff was lovely. Would definitely recommend this restaurant and will be going back.More infoFallon & Byrne Wine CellarPrice: Moderate• Wine Bar• South City Centre•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoExceptional service, staff were very welcoming and attentive. I have visited a number of times over the last few years and have always had an enjoyable experience but the level of service had gone up a notch this time around. Only complaint is that we were sat near the door and a large window and it was a little chilly and did not hang around for long after the meal because of this. The restaurant would benefit from placing another heater in this area as if it had of been warmer, we would have happily stayed for dessert and had another bottle of wine or some cocktails.More infoIsabelle'sPrice: Expensive• International• South City Centre•4.3
- FBFionaBDublin •7 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoExcellent service from start to finish. Staff so friendly and professional, in a relaxed way. Just the right number of choices on the menu. Varied wine menu, which is good valueMore infoRow WinesPrice: Expensive• Wine Bar• South William Street•4.6
- SMStephenMvipDublin •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was a pleasure to return to the Ivy for some comfort food on this cold dismal January afternoon. I enjoyed the same excellent, yet unfussy service as I’ve come to expect which is a credit to the entire teamMore infoThe Ivy Dawson StreetPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• South City Centre•4.4
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of November 29, 2023 there are 189 restaurants in Dublin 2. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Contemporary British, International, Contemporary European, Irish and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Dublin 2 who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Dublin 2 either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.