- CHCHowellDetroit / Eastern Michigan •2 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoThe food was great. It wasn't super noisy. Very calming atmosphere. However, the service was not great. We had to constantly question about food items that we requested or that was suppose to come with the meal. Our server kept leaving us to go serve others with I'll be back I just have to go give drinks to this other table. She was very nice but service for us was not great. At this time, probably won't return to Benihana's ever again.More infoBenihana - Saginaw, MIPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Saginaw•4.2
- SSaraDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review4.0Dined on Oct 1, 2023This Red Lobster location never disappoints, we had great food and service! The manager was also very attentive to all the customers.More infoRed Lobster - SaginawPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Flint•4.7
- CRCherylRColumbus •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023LOVE the family style dinner and all the delicious sides and salads and breads and dessert and soup that accompanies the SO yummy chicken and gravy !! Then a long john from the bakery downstairs and I have had my favorite meal of the year already!!More infoZehnder's of FrankenmuthPrice: Moderate• American• Frankenmuth•4.6
- DMDManWoofDetroit / Eastern Michigan •22 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2022We did the feast for 2 and it it was more than enough for us and our daughter. Great service at this place as well!More infoFamous Dave's - SaginawPrice: Moderate• American• Saginaw•4.5
- TLTheresaL1 review4.0Dined on Jul 9, 2020The Saginaw store does not adhere to these online reservations. Otherwise, good experience.More infoBuffalo Wild Wings - SaginawPrice: Moderate• American• Saginaw•3.8
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Saginaw, Michigan, is near the Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge and features more than 9,800 acres of marshes, bottomland hardwood forests and grasslands frequented by migratory birds. Sports bars and taverns are popular in Saginaw, and you could visit one, enjoy a locally made craft beer and pair it with a hot beef sandwich, mashed potatoes and gravy or a slice of shepherd's pie. Mexican food is abundant in this city. There are many family-owned-and-operated restaurants that are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Order huevos rancheros with fruit salad for breakfast or a plate of tacos carnitas, carne asada and arroz rojo for lunch or dinner. Handmade pizzas with toppings that include mushrooms, smoked ham and fresh mozzarella are a favorite choice in Saginaw.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 12 restaurants in Saginaw. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, German, Japanese, European and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Saginaw who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Saginaw either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.