Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our menu features generous portions of delectable fine dining fare in addition to an award-winning wine list to complete your meal. If you’re not one of our hundreds of regulars, you will be soon
In response to our patrons' requests, Ken Stewart's Grille enforces an upscale dress code for dinner
We do not allow beachwear, gym attire including sweatpants, sweatshirts or hoodies. Athletic apparel, jerseys, hats, beanies, bandanas, ball caps, oversized or baggy clothing are prohibited
No excessively revealing clothing will be allowed. Clothing emitting offensive odors is not permitted
Admittance to Ken Stewart's Grille is at the discretion of the management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed regardless of the reservation status
Dine outdoors in our Papa Joe's Patio!
We welcome you to Alexander Pierce. A casually sophisticated restaurant reminiscent of days past and a time when folks enjoyed savory meals, crafted cocktails, and personal service. Our hidden courtyard entrance awaits your arrival and beckons you to come in, sit down, and enjoy dinner the way it was meant to be!
Big bold flavors and fresh-cut steaks make the Circle L Steakhouse the biggest thing to hit these parts in quite a spell! We are devoted to freshness, innovation, and maximum value, bringing a big-city Steakhouse to Wadsworth. Circle L Steakhouse combines rustic elegance with the tranquility of a blue sky dome and falling water.
THE WINE ROOM:
Soft sophistication paired with cutting edge innovation equals a relaxed elegance in dining. The Wine Room is the result of our culinary and service teams committed to making each visit a unique experience. Supreme freshness, sublime pairings, and creations unique to the Galaxy make it much more than just a “Night Out”, it's an experience to be savored.
We do not take reservations for the Sports Bar and Patio seating. It is a first come, first serve basis.
Please note that Lanning's has a business casual dinner dress code policy. Shorts are not permitted in our main dining room. Dress shorts are permitted in the lounge. Please visit our website for more details or call us at 330-666-1159.
To book in the bar, please select Lounge when booking your table.
Please note there is a credit card fee added to each check. If you are paying cash the fee will be removed.
For parties of 6 or more please call the restaurant 234-678-3612
- JJJosephJCleveland / Akron / Canton •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agogreat experience...sorry I do not know the servers name...More infoKen Stewart's GrillePrice: Expensive• American• Akron•4.8
- KKasper1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoI have to admit when we arrived there was some confusion with waitstaff when we requested instead of eating on the balcony originally requested. Once we got re-sat inside, there was a delay with someone taking our drink order and starting with appetizers. Once Josh our waiter was alerted to the miscommunication, he was exceptional. Josh was one of the reasons for the high marks. His service was impeccable. The food was the best we have had since we first arrived here on business 3 weeks ago. If you are reading this review please understand this is by far the best place we have eaten here in the state of Ohio. Hands down the best food we have eaten and the best selections offered by Josh our waiter.More infoBurntwood Tavern - Cuyahoga FallsPrice: Moderate• American• Akron•4.3
- BMBeatriceM1 review4.0Dined 6 days agoWe had a wonderful time, great waiter and delicious food.More infoBeau's On The RiverPrice: Moderate• Fusion / Eclectic• Akron•4.3
- AAAnnaAvipCleveland / Akron / Canton •8 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 19, 2023Last night I had the September pasta special, Black Truffle Sacchetti, or cheese filled pasta bundles, with grilled corn on top. When reading the description, I couldn't imagine that the corn would add much to the plate, but, was pleasantly surprised at how flavorful it was. One of my dinner partners agreed that she, too, was surprised. Another success story for the chef!!!More infoPapa Joe's/Iacomini'sPrice: Moderate• Italian• Akron•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was mostly good, just a few glitches but overall goodMore infoLeo's Italian Social - Cuyahoga FallsPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cuyahoga Falls•4.6
The fifth-largest municipality in the state, Akron is a diverse mix of cultures. However, Italian and American cuisines are the top favorites. Shelves of wine and dishes like gnocchi Florentine with spinach await guests after a day exploring the city once known as the "Rubber Capital of the World." There are several steakhouses in Akron that serve food like Wagyu beef sliders with blue cheese, bacon jam, garlic aioli and truffle fries or a 16-ounce USDA prime New York strip steak served with spicy onion rings. Hip and trendy American diners offer options like surf and turf, which includes several seared scallops, beef short ribs, mushrooms, whipped potatoes and a mustard sauce for dipping.
Stadium or Arena
Underground railway station
Hotel / Lodging