Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Not only has Christopher's been voted 1st Place for Best Fine Dining four years in a row by the Best of the Brazos Valley, and won several awards for Best Fine Dining and Most Romantic by the Eagle's Reader's Poll, Christopher's has recently been featured in Texas Monthly magazine.
Reservations are recommend but Christopher's also welcomes walk-ins.
Visit our Bar & Patio for Happy Hour specials and a la carte entrée dining. And every Sunday, we offer an unlimited brunch that is family-friendly!
We offer private dining space, catering, and butcher cuts to go through our online ordering system. Visit our website to enquire about private event space or catering.
The Bar at Amico Nave serves expertly crafted cocktails. From classic concoctions and new custom creations to full menu dining The Bar at Amico Nave is a must.
Amico Nave abides by safe COVID-19 guidelines. Our tables are socially distanced, our staff wears masks, and all surfaces are sanitized between guests. The safety of our staff and patrons is our top priority.
If your plans include a group of friends or colleges Amico Nave offers a private dining room. This room is set up for audio/visual and boasts a private entrance and semi-private patio.
Amico Nave is also more than happy to accommodate your catering needs through our sister company Admrial Catering! Please contact Meredith McCarn at 979-676-0300.
Our extensive wine list features a carefully curated selection of Italian wines, ranging from well-known classics to hidden gems from small, family-owned vineyards. Our sommeliers are on hand to guide you through the choices, ensuring a perfect pairing that enhances your dining experience.
Located on the Messina Hof Winery Estate, The Vintage House offers dining with particular attention to fresh Vineyard Cuisine. Each and every dish incorporates one of our award-winning wines. Linger over quiet conversation in the romantic Barrel Room or looking out upon our vineyards. Savor a wide variety of appetizers, salads, and entrees, all designed with wine in mind.
Located Lakeside on the Messina Hof Estate, our Tasting Room and Wine Bar offers an array of light bites, wine tastings, Tour experiences, and more! Soak in the sunshine on our Lakeside deck or catch up with friends over wine slushies in our Tasting Room.
Recognized by Sante" Magazine for our high standards of quality in Fine Dining and Wine Hospitality and rated one of the Most Romantic Restaurants in America by Open Table.
Vintage House Restaurant - *For parties of 6 or more an automatic gratuity will be added*
Tasting Room Reservations taken
Reservations are strongly recommended.
Our menu is updated daily, based on what we have harvested from our garden during that given week. Our farm is located just seven miles from our restaurant. The climate and changing seasons play a major role in what we serve. It is our intention to always provide a variety of menu options and to accommodate any dietary needs.
- JWJasonWvipHouston •14 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had a great time here. Food was great and the portion size was perfect. We could share several options with the table.More infoPrimrose Path Wine BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary European• College Station•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerAustin •7 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWonderful elegant inviting atmosphere. Welcoming hosts and excellent food. I would prefer professional servers vs college students at this price point, but the cool staff, bartenders, sommelier, and managers were top tier!More infoCasa MangiarePrice: Expensive• Italian• College Station•4.7
- CRCharlieR1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe steaks are really lacking in quality for the price. Other than that great food and experience.More infoPortersPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• College Station•4.6
- SPSherryPHouston •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoBooth by the bar is an excellent place to eat to see friends who walk in. We had the fabulous chicken fried oysters for an appetizer and chicken fried filets with mash potatoes and fresh green bean. Absolutely delicious ‼️🥰 Several glasses of frunk (sp❓)Cabernet. Great wine that we love.More infoThe Republic SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• College Station•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipHouston •20 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAnother perfect evening at Christopher’s! We always appreciate Patrick’s warm welcome and enjoyed expert, attentive service from Rick! The food delicious as always and beautifully presented. There is something very special about this restaurant that a chain or traditional steakhouse cannot deliver… here, the experience is intimate with comfortable paced service and detailed food preparation personalized to each person at the table. Thank you for another lovely evening!More infoChristopher's World GrillePrice: Expensive• Continental• College Station•4.7
Catch a Texas Aggies game and then head over to College Town’s popular local restaurants featuring wood-fired pizza with fresh toppings. Or stop in for their gelato happy hour and spicy Cajun treats like gumbo and shrimp etouffee. The town also boasts juicy burgers or beef ribs made from locally produced beef. You can enjoy the treat of authentic Mexican cuisine at several popular restaurants, including some vegetarian options, too. During the day, explore the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum and then head over for a juicy steak at a fine-dining restaurant. Other delicious options include their fresh seafood at casual cafes, tangy barbecue plates at local diners, or hot wings at their local sports bars.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in College Station / Bryan is Casa Mangiare