Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Caterina’s takes the classic Italian joint and reimagines it in the 21st century with a menu that’s to die for and a design that pairs historic elements with modern touches for a fresh and inviting feel.
Caterina's hosts an intimate environment with limited seating. We ask that your entire party be complete before you seat. As a courtesy we will honor your reservation up to 15 minutes beyond your reservation time. We do not combine tables and we accept reservations for up to 6 guests. Parties of 7 or more are available for booking via our private dining coordinator.
We reserve a portion of the Main Dining Room at Dinner & all seasonal outdoor seating for walk in guests.
Lunch on Saturday & Sunday (11am - 4pm) is walk-in only, please check in at our Host Desk.
- PJPJE20231 review5.0Dined 4 days agoEverything is great, except for the loud bass music, very hard to communicate!More infoPaloma SuertePrice: Expensive• Mexican• Fort Worth Stockyards•4.5
- KCKatC1 review4.0Dined 4 days agoGreat server and the place was overall really cool. Definitely would go back to explore their second half where the coffee tables and live music is. The food was good, the dishes I had (skirt steak and mozzarella sticks) I don’t feel were worth their cost but what my boyfriend had (crab dip) he said was amazing. I would definitely go back to try something different. I saw a lot of yummy looking dishes going by to other tables. Drinks were great and appropriately strong, not watered down. Noise level was on the louder side, felt like I was having to raise my voice to talk to my boyfriend across the table and it seemed a lot of other tables were doing the same. Overall, because of the service, the drinks and the in general ambience/location I would try it again!More infoTannahill's TavernPrice: Expensive• American• Fort Worth•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023A great place for out-of-town guests! Saddle up to the bar for pre-dinner drinks, literally, then enjoy a great meal. The queso is great, with thick crunchy chips. The CFS was filling and flavorful with an excellent crust. We added the southern corn - creamed corn with sausage and peppers - aMAzing!! Free valet parking makes it most convenient. Great experience overall!More infoH3 Ranch at the Stockyards HotelPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Fort Worth Stockyards•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The server Adam was amazing 😉More infoLonesome Dove Western Bistro - Fort WorthPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Fort Worth Stockyards•4.8
- LALauraAvipDallas - Fort Worth •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 202397 is so lucky to have a server like Daniel! He was outstanding! Menu knowledge , little extras to make our dining experience so much better! Let’s say you know you are going to spend a little more money than you would for the same food elsewhere it should be amazing. It was. But better little nuances in the dishes that change great to extraordinary… and we are talking about Avocado toast (don’t be cheap, put the crab on it!!!) , and bacon(OMG THAT BACON THING, get it just get it!) and Tostadas I can’t explain those you gotta eat them… I feel I’m not being fair just calling the mimosa and Bloody by their common names they need someone name to honor what’s really going on there!! Oh and just don’t look at other people’s tables or you will wish you got what they got!! Now… if Brunch is that good well I can’t imagine what’s gonna happen when we go to dinner!More info97 West Kitchen + Bar at Hotel DroverPrice: Expensive• American• Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU•4.7
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
13 of Dallas’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Dallas is all about its restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Texas’s cultural hub. Whether you’re celebrating an accomplishment, anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, the city’s quaint hideouts and sprawling steakhouses turn any meal into a special occasion. This list offers every kind of “special.” There are steaks and skyline views for milestone birthdays. For a more unique celebration, cook your own food on a private grill at a Japanese spot in Deep Ellum. Or toast your special someone at a charming wine bistro in Lower Greenville, plucked straight from the streets of Paris. Dallas’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought after destinations—so book your table at one of these 13 places now.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Discover Fort Worth Stockyards
The aroma of steak is in the air as you walk along the busy streets of the Fort Worth Stockyards area. BBQ with a variety of sauces to choose from is a staple in Fort Worth, and either a baked potato or steak fries makes the perfect side. This is a city that gets culinary inspiration from cowboys and longhorns, so you're going to find a healthy selection of meat prepared in ways ranging from rare to almost burnt. You can't forget the Tex-Mex that's offered here, too, with burritos served with everything from beans to guacamole on the side.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 4, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Fort Worth Stockyards. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Contemporary American, Mexican, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Fort Worth Stockyards who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Fort Worth Stockyards either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.