Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Join us at Aventino's for lunch or dinner and have some of the best traditional Italian food in Fort Worth!
Bonnell's Restaurant has earned the awards of "Top Restaurant," "Best Southwest Restaurant," and "Best Chef" by Fort Worth, Texas Magazine; "Best Chef" and "Best Restaurant" by FW Weekly, and "Award of Excellence" by Wine Spectator.
Laid-back luxe. Experience delightful dishes in a casual, contemporary atmosphere at the NM Café® FT. WORTH. Muted lighting and understated, modern decor create the perfect environment for a midday retreat. Whether dining with a group or simply ordering upscale take-out, expect delectable food and exceptional service that is synonymous with Neiman Marcus.
Need the perfect spot for a Bridal or Baby Shower? We have just the right place to host your next event. Want to take popovers and strawberry butter to go? We'll pack them for you. Let us know how we can serve you.
Experience the richness and diversity of our menu while relaxing in an elegant space that takes you back in time. Located in the Cultural District of Fort Worth, Piola restaurant is a short walk from the museums and a short drive from downtown.
With our open kitchen, enjoy seeing Chef Green and his staff prepare your Chef driven food with utmost passion & skill. We carry 16 different craft beers on tap that are brewed in our 5 barrel brewhouse including several national award winning beers. At Bankhead, you have several hand crafted signature cocktails to choose from or a full bar to create something custom that suits your needs.
Whether you're a local here or a tourist visiting the nearly Dickie's Arena, Will Roger's Auditorium or the Kimbell Art Musuem, come try our signature dishes - the BLTA Dip, Bankhead pretzel, or the Poutine, you'll be happy you did. Cheers!
Café Modern, led by Executive Chef Jett Mora and General Manager Jamie Holderby, provides warm hospitality, creative cuisine and seasonal menus rooted in Texas ingredients to guests. The menus features comfort food with global influences and a beverage program showcasing local spirits. Café Modern offers seating indoors and on the expansive outdoor patio.
Exciting, buzzing and delicious. An incredible culinary experience unlike anything else.
At Delucca you will find an elegant neighborhood pizzeria where you can enjoy the exciting theater of an open kitchen with its wood-fired oven and sexy Bossa Nova. Come by and unwind over terrific wines, cocktails and the most delicious pizzas!
- GRGaryRLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoMy date and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. Everything about the experience was top notch. While she had been there before it was my first visit. The food, atmosphere and service exceeded my expectations. We will be back soon.More infoDoc B's Restaurant - Ft. WorthPrice: Moderate• American• Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU•4.7
- RDRoxieD1 review5.0Dined on Sep 18, 2023Our experience at Silver Fox tonight was exceptional. From the gracious and smiling staff greeting as we enter the restaurant to the final bite of Texas pecan cake. Thanks to all of your staff working as a team to be sure we were having a perfect birthday celebration. The food was delicious , prepared as ordered and had a beautiful presentation. Michael, our server was informative ,attentive, professional and threw in some humor too. We give Michael 2 thumbs up !! Trent checked in from time to time and to be sure all was well with us. Well, the bottom line is we were treated like royalty. Even though we chose to have a casual dinner in the bar area. We will be singing the praises for The Silver Fox to all that will listen. Sincerely, RoxieMore infoSilver Fox - Fort WorthPrice: Expensive• Steak• Fort Worth Downtown•4.7
- DRDeidraRDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023All the food was prepared and seasoned wonderfully and the service was excellent! Me and my husband will make visiting this restaurant a tradition for special occasions. Looking forward to our next visit!More infoB&B Butchers & Restaurant - Fort WorthPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Fort Worth Downtown•4.8
- JSJeffSDallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We have been going to Reata for years now and always have an amazing experience. Everyone is so personable and friendly; the waiters/waitresses are very knowledgeable. My wife has a gluten allergy and they had a lot of options for her. We will be back again!More infoReataPrice: Expensive• Southwest• Fort Worth Downtown•4.6
- LALauraAvipDallas - Fort Worth •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 202397 is so lucky to have a server like Daniel! He was outstanding! Menu knowledge , little extras to make our dining experience so much better! Let’s say you know you are going to spend a little more money than you would for the same food elsewhere it should be amazing. It was. But better little nuances in the dishes that change great to extraordinary… and we are talking about Avocado toast (don’t be cheap, put the crab on it!!!) , and bacon(OMG THAT BACON THING, get it just get it!) and Tostadas I can’t explain those you gotta eat them… I feel I’m not being fair just calling the mimosa and Bloody by their common names they need someone name to honor what’s really going on there!! Oh and just don’t look at other people’s tables or you will wish you got what they got!! Now… if Brunch is that good well I can’t imagine what’s gonna happen when we go to dinner!More info97 West Kitchen + Bar at Hotel DroverPrice: Expensive• American• Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU•4.7
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
13 of Dallas’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Dallas is all about its restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Texas’s cultural hub. Whether you’re celebrating an accomplishment, anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, the city’s quaint hideouts and sprawling steakhouses turn any meal into a special occasion. This list offers every kind of “special.” There are steaks and skyline views for milestone birthdays. For a more unique celebration, cook your own food on a private grill at a Japanese spot in Deep Ellum. Or toast your special someone at a charming wine bistro in Lower Greenville, plucked straight from the streets of Paris. Dallas’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought after destinations—so book your table at one of these 13 places now.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Discover Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU
While most of the Metroplex is attempting to shed its cowboy boots and blue jean image, that is especially true of the Fort Worth Cultural District and the area surrounding Texas Christian University (TCU). Diners looking for a place to eat near award-winning museums will find a variety of restaurants serving great hamburgers and chicken-fried steaks. The area is home to the first food park in Fort Worth where diners find a variety of upscale gourmet offerings. A number of sports bars are located closer to the TCU campus, allowing fans to catch the latest action while dining on buffalo wings or deli-style sandwiches. Diners can also sway to the music at a variety of jazz bars while dining on soul food in this neighborhood.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Fort Worth Cultural District is Blue Goose Cantina - Fort Worth
- Trader Oak Park
- Fort Worth Museum of Science And History
- Broadway Plaza Westover Hills Shopping Center
- Oakhurst Park
- Casa Manana Theater
- Ridgelea Village Shopping Center
- Bluebonnet Circle Park
- Clear Fork Park
- Fort Worth Museum of Science
- Kimbell Art Muse
- Omni Theater
- Fossil Hill Middle School Football Field
- Hornet Field
- Amon G Carter Stadium Texas Christian University
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
- Fossil Creek Shopping Center
- Colonial Country Club
- Dutch Branch Park