Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Featured on Food Network's “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.”
Voted best Irish Pub, Sports, Fish N' Chips, Reuben & Ultimate Brunch destination!
The Sisters were born and raised in county Limerick, Ireland.
It exemplifies the best of Irish hospitality, where we are devoted to excellent comfort food, service, and great European pints while enjoying lively events, sports and more!
A Modern International Sports Pub showing Six Nations Rugby, English Premier League, and Football games on 30 Monster HD TV's!
We look forward to your visit at the pub. Slainte!
Under the direction of our highly acclaimed Food & Beverage Team, the restaurant has quickly become a “must experience” destination for discerning diners. Azurea showcases the area’s cuisine movement with an eclectic tribute to the flavors of Europe, the Caribbean and the Americas. The menu changes with each season, representing the latest trends and the finest ingredients.
Coop 303 features traditional classic dishes with a modern twist. Two floors of dining and sipping with three unique rooms plus relaxing outdoor patios. Join us at our two full service bars where we showcase an interesting draft and bottled beer selection, classic and specialty cocktails, a variety of wines and an extensive whiskey collection.
- JHJuanitaHOrlando / Central Florida East •15 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was really good. The restaurant was nice and spacious. Our server Eddie was great!More infoRefinery Jax BeachPrice: Moderate• American• Jacksonville Beach•4.5
- SShelleyJacksonville / Northeast Florida •11 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWent for an early dinner. At 5, great drink at bar then super dinner. Fantastic service Overall -- love 11 South. Only negative is it is noisy after 6 and a bit hard to have a quiet conversation. With that said, lots of energy and fun atmosphere. Outside has heaters and nice ambiance. Don't worry about being cold. It's very comfortable. Great menu!More infoEleven South BistroPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Jacksonville Beach•4.7
- RHRachelHvipJackson Hole / Wyoming •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023The best sushi in Jacksonville hands down. Amazing atmosphere and every dish is incredible. Perfect date night spot or night out with the girls! Can’t go wrong.More infoO-ku Jacksonville BeachPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Jacksonville Beach•4.9
- WWeezieAtlanta Metro •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Lovely setting, excellent service, and every bite from appetizers, main course, and dessert: delicious. My husband is a tough crowd when it comes to dining out, and even he used the word "amazing!" :DMore infoMezza LunaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Neptune Beach•4.7
- GSGandSvipJacksonville / Northeast Florida •5 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had high expectations for our return to Azurea. It had been a very long time since the previous visit. We both felt the first experience was much more elevated and special. The lobster orecchiette was a delicious combination but it was so overpowered by salt it was almost impossible to eat. We let the waiter know we loved everything about the dish except the salt. We don’t eat a lot of salt, so felt it was possibly our palates. My husband ordered the scallops which were tasty and tender but lacked the presentation of a perfect sear…pretty much no sear. I had the catch of the day prepared 3 ways and it was tasty, but the mousseline potatoes were again overpowered by salt. Service was great and manager tried to make it right which was appreciated and commendable. I rarely complain or send anything back, but at $20 for an appetizer I had to say something. The manager acknowledged he had tried the potatoes and knew they were salty. Next time, start over and don’t serve them. Overall it was still a nice evening, but we felt not as refined as the first time. The menu and prices are right in line with other “upscale” venues so there is nothing special about Azurea.More infoAzurea at One OceanPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Atlantic Beach•4.7
Discover Atlantic Beach
Enjoy the surf, sea, and sun at Atlantic Beach, Florida, as you savor some simple and delicious dining options in this beachfront community. Taste the catch of the day with fresh oysters, grouper, tuna and more. You'll find restaurants from a classic fisherman's shack to an upscale eatery serving the freshest daily specials from the ocean. For a different flavor, choose from tacos, burritos, and enchiladas at a Mexican spot or try Peruvian, Thai, Vietnamese and Italian cuisines. For a quick bite, stop in for some grab-and-go sushi plates, a hearty sub sandwich or a slice of heartily-topped pizza at one of the many family-owned fast choices. You can wind up your day at the beach with some fresh ice cream or at one of the nightlife hotspots.
Frequently asked questions
- Lake Forest Shopping Center
- Kingsley Plantation
- Best Western Mayport Inn and Suites
- Fort George Island Cultural State Park
- Muncillia House
- Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach
- Atlantic Beach
- Days Inn Neptune Beach
- Atlantic Village Shopping Center
- Modesky Park
- Palms Retro - Atlantic Beach
- Kingsley Plantation State Historical Site
- Econo Lodge Mayport