- JNJoannaN1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoI was there for my birthday on 9/16 and 9/22 both times the service was awesome! The food was delicious and I definitely will come backMore infoClub Oceano Seafood & BarPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Dayton•4.5
- ABAletaBCincinnati / Dayton •4 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023The food is delicious! But the real deal are the margaritas! I got a flight of them, pineapple, blueberry, and lime. The pineapple was the best! I had the chimichanga, excellent! My husband had the quesadilla. He sent it back because it was cold. Unfortunately, it came back still not that hot. He, however, only eats smoking hot food. The server was sweet and attentive. All in all I will be back.More infoMode X Tequila BistroPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Beavercreek•4.3
- JLJLebowskiWashington, D.C. Area •33 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023What a wonderful evening at Fleming's for our anniversary! Evan was our server and offered outstanding recommendations, paced our meal superbly, was welcoming and attentive, and oversaw an outstanding team. We started with some terrific cocktails and first course of Fleming's salad -- greens, cranberries, and bronw-sugared walnuts with a vinegrette dressing. My wife sampled the seasonal carrot and squash soup. For our entrees, I thoroughly enjoyed a perfectly cooked filet with scallops that were sauteed firm, tender and flavorful and served piping hot. My wife was similarly impressed with her steak and delighted in the garlic shrimp. We shared the roasted brussel sprouts and bacon. Yumm. We were too full for dessert and enjoyed freshley brewed coffee. Then Evan surprised us with truffled chocolates and a sparkler to mark our special evening. I enjoy the Fleming's chain and have visited stores across the Midwest. The Daytom location is my favorite, among a chain of terrific steakhouses. This has become a regular stop after the USAF Marathon each September, but this was the first year my wife was able to travel with me. Fleming's Dayton did not disappoint. We will be back!More infoFleming's Steakhouse - DaytonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Dayton•4.7
- CHCaroleHCincinnati / Dayton •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent sushi and Hibachi dinners - we got the chicken and the steak.More infoSKY Asian Cuisine and LoungePrice: Expensive• Asian• Dayton•4.4
- BCBillCCincinnati / Dayton •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I have eaten here on multiple occasions and my experience has always been good. My only mild issue was my wife and I were seated next to a large somewhat noisy birthday celebration party. As there were many open tables the staff should have offered us a different site. I will insist on a change next time we visit.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - CentervillePrice: Moderate• American• Centerville•4.8
In Concord Township of Ohio, you will find a number of food options. Gastro pubs purvey American food, serving burgers, hot dogs, and grilled meats alongside a diverse blend of home-brewed beers. Other American-style grills offer seafood and chicken options in a friendly bar atmosphere equipped with outdoor games and a large outdoor seating area with a fire pit. Cozy breakfast and lunch include everything from grilled pancakes to club sandwiches alongside an array of classic breakfast staples. Sandwich lovers will also find a panini place dedicated to making grilled sandwiches packed with as many ingredients as you can possibly fit. The area offers many other American-style options, from small family restaurants to grills, steakhouses, and Italian eateries.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Concord (Dayton) who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Concord (Dayton) either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.