Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Medina oven & bar represents the culinary destination of the year as New York Times reported on 2009. And Medina,was also selected by Haute Living Magazine Nov 2010 the #1 Mediterranean restaurant in Dallas...
The focus at Medina is about using fresh traditional Moroccan spices & ingredients.
Our vision is to provide our guests the best food & best possible experience we strive for. When you come to Medina, you are at your home.
This is a wonderful place for gathering with friends or family members in any occasion to share many small plates & all menu items as Medina was designed for...This, is to experience Moroccan sharing style while you having conversation among your guests confortably. Medina is an experience & a genuine concept.
- CChipvipDallas - Fort Worth •35 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAlways a pleasant experience at North Italia with excellent food, service, ambiance and one of the best views of downtown Dallas from the outdoor terrace. Loved the Baby Gem Caesar salad, and the Chicken Parmesan, and service by Joseph was very personable and attentive.More infoNorth Italia - DallasPrice: Moderate• Italian• Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) Corridor•4.6
- RWRichardWDallas - Fort Worth •14 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe Henry has consistently great food and great service and it is a wonderful place for a date night or for a business lunch or dinner. We most recently dined there before a concert at the AAC and it was a perfect way to start the evening. The Henry is on our short list of favorite places to dine in Dallas.More infoThe Henry - DallasPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) Corridor•4.7
- BCBenCvipDallas - Fort Worth •12 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoYou’re given chips and salsa when you sit down. The service is friendly and efficient. Nice patio and also good ambience inside. The food is tasty.More infoMesero - Victory ParkPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Victory Park•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was to die for!! The service, not so great: the waiters would take forever to come by and take your order or even check on you, they would all be standing around talking to each other. Other than that, the food was excelente!More infoMeso Maya - Downtown DallasPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Downtown•4.6
- DDuecevipKansas City / Kansas •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Very good brunch!! Nice place to have a meal and drink would recommend it to anyone!!!More infoRooftop at The Henry - DallasPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) Corridor•4.4
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
13 of Dallas’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Dallas is all about its restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Texas’s cultural hub. Whether you’re celebrating an accomplishment, anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, the city’s quaint hideouts and sprawling steakhouses turn any meal into a special occasion. This list offers every kind of “special.” There are steaks and skyline views for milestone birthdays. For a more unique celebration, cook your own food on a private grill at a Japanese spot in Deep Ellum. Or toast your special someone at a charming wine bistro in Lower Greenville, plucked straight from the streets of Paris. Dallas’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought after destinations—so book your table at one of these 13 places now.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Discover Victory Park
Whether you're a Cowboys fan or you prefer to watch the Mavericks shoot some hoops, it's safe to say that Dallas is known for its sports teams. Tucked away in Victory Park just northwest of Downtown Dallas, you'll find a delicious blend of cuisines that will satisfy whether you're watching the game from a pub or grabbing a quick bite before you hit the tailgate party. From taverns with amazing American foods to health-conscious upscale eating and even Moroccan food that you can enjoy alongside your favorite cocktail, Victory Park is home to delectable restaurants. Before the big game, head to Victory Park for fantastic food, endless entertainment and a beautiful cityscape to enjoy.