Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Nataz is about Food; serving you a lot of fresh, excellent and top-grade food, prepared by hand from scratch with the cleanest and most professional presentation possible. Everything is served with a smile, based on our ability to render service. We are about giving you what you want, when you want it, no matter what!
- KPKarenPvipGreater Boston •9 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAlways great food and very nice atmosphere. The maple glazed pork chop is amazingMore infoNew Mill RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Southington•4.9
- JJustmeNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoThis was the second time I came here to dine in while they were Butcher Bros Steakhouse. I was not as impressed as I was the first time I went. I ordered the same thing and it tasted very different and what annoyed me the most was my food was cool. Seems like it had been sitting not for a bit because it wasn’t hot as it should have been. Very disappointing considering the price you pay. I don’t think I’ll be back anytime soon. I think they are a bit overpriced as it is. Unless it’s a special or a few entrees here and there, you play extra for sides when majority of entrees they just come with it anywhere else you go.More infoButcher Bros Steakhouse - CheshirePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Cheshire•4.4
- CDChristieDvipOrlando / Central Florida East •27 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoOur first time dining here and we were pleasantly surprised! The service was attentive and friendly. The house made rotini which I had with vodka sauce was 10/10. My husband had the lasagna, and the red sauce is fantastic. The pizza was average but decent and the bread for the table was fresh and tasty, especially the little focaccia slices. The pasta fagioli was bean heavy which I like but just an FYI. Comes in a lighter sauce than I am used to with a variety of different pastas within. The wine selection was solid. The employees were really easy going despite being super busy with take out and on site diners. It is a very low key, old school Italian family restaurant vibe. The Mississippi mud pie was pretty good and that’s the only dessert we had. My husband loved his side salad. The pasta alone is enough of a reason to visit again. Highly recommend the vodka sauce with any pasta but especially the rotini!More infoPagliacci's Restaurant - PlainvillePrice: Moderate• Italian• Plainville•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerHawaii •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023Excellent. I have a nut allergy and they were more than accommodating.More infoIdeal TavernPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Southington•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023We had a very nice evening at the Manhattan. Food and cocktails were amazing arrived at our table quickly. We decided to continue our evening with a drink at the bar and listened to live music. The owner had a great presence and made the evening that much better. This is a wonderful gem in Southington!More infoThe ManhattanPrice: Moderate• American• Southington•4.8
The Insider: How NYC’s Fraunces Tavern is still going strong 261 years on
NYC’s oldest bar is not just a celebrity and tourist favorite, it’s also vital to residents in Manhattan’s Financial District.
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Southington is Viron Rondo Osteria
- Columbus Park
- Plantsville Historic District
- Barnes Museum
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford / Southington CT
- Southington Center Historic District
- Lincoln Plaza Shopping Center
- Johnson Hill Park
- Quinnipiac River State Access Area
- Marion Historic District
- Bradley Barnes Museum
- Chamberlain Plaza Shopping Center
- Meriden Square Shopping Center
- Centennial Plaza Shopping Center
- Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of Wolcott-Waterbury
- Quinnipiac River Public Access
- Mesites Plaza Shopping Center
- Econo Lodge Milldale-Southington
- Southington Motor Lodge
- Mount Southington
- Residence Inn Southington