Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Enjoy a lively cosmopolitan atmosphere and a sophisticated restaurant experience, featuring stunning contemporary design elements and world-class Latino Cuisine.
"Previous Tapas menu is back due to popular demand!"
- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWonderful. Looking over the marina. Just what I was looking for with my beer and yummy food.More infoDockside BreweryPrice: Expensive• American• Milford•4.6
- CKChrisKNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat food and attentive service - will definitely visit again!More infoStrega MilfordPrice: Moderate• Italian• Milford•4.8
- PWPriscillaW1 review5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023Chef truly knows how to prepare salmon. It's done just right every single time and now I'm addicted!! Thanks Chef!!More infoStonebridge RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Milford•4.5
- BBilly1 review5.0Dined on Sep 19, 2023The food was delicious, the service great, and the restaurant looks gorgeous. I love the bar area and I will definitely be going back to this great restaurant.More infoZucca Gastrobar - WestportPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Italian• Westport•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023Visiting from out of town and came here twice. The second time was for the pork chop. Perfect combo of salty-sweet and the chop was cooked to perfection. The dinner rolls were another treat. I need the recipe!More infoFounders House Pub & PatioPrice: Expensive• American• Milford•4.7
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Milford is Strega Milford
- Davenport Playground
- Melba Shopping Plaza Shopping Center
- Old Gate Shopping Center
- Red Roof Inn Milford
- Mayflower Motel Milford
- Courtyard by Marriott New Haven Orange
- Howard Johnson Milford
- Orange Center Historic District
- Washington Field
- Peck Lane Plaza Shopping Center
- Charles E Wheeler Wildlife Area
- Woodmont Station Historical
- Hampton Inn Milford
- Holiday Inn Express Milford
- Grancentral Plaza Shopping Center
- Wayside Plaza Shopping Center
- Essex Villa in Davenport ES122
- Anderson Avenue Playground
- Milford Green
- Naugatuck Avenue Shopping Center