- FSFloydSvipDenver / Colorado •21 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent food and service. Love the Bourbon Old Fashioned and the Rib Eye. Cody took great care of us!More infoSaltgrass Steak House - ParkerPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Greenwood Village•4.1
- PLPatriciaLvipDenver / Colorado •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOur server Emily took excellent care of our group. Food, service, ambiance - all excellent. We'll be back again soon.More infoIndulge Bistro & Wine BarPrice: Moderate• International• Centennial•4.5
- RARACHELCNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWent here for my 9th wedding anniversary. Unfortunately, we did not have a lot of time for lunch, but the guys were super nice, service was super fast, the food was great, and we were in and out in under an hour. Well definitely go back!!More infoSukoonPrice: Moderate• Indian• Littleton•4.6
- DdavidmDenver / Colorado •5 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023We love Undid and both said last night we should dine there more frequently! The waiter was very attentive. The food was fabulous and the Rose he chose for me to drink was great. It's not too far from us and we don't have to navigate Cherry Creek No which we both find more and more difficult. Thanks for a lovely meal. Jean and David MilofskyMore infoUndici RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Englewood•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely awesome!! Food and service are the best.More infoCafe TerracottaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Littleton•4.7
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air —and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Whether you're in the Mile-High City for business, pleasure or everyday life, mosey down a few miles south to Littleton for some great dining experiences. Grab your family, friends and furry companions and stop by a ranch-style eatery that features locally produced fare and a brewery as well as a pup-friendly beer garden. Littleton's historical district beckons visitors with a myriad of flavor options. Enjoy smoked espresso pork or gluten-free pizzas with all the toppings in Littleton, or opt for a fiery Cajun feast with some craft beers to quench the heat. And if you're in the mood for a good old-fashioned American meal, visit an auto-themed burger joint, complete with garage door windows. When your belly is full, hike or bike up the Platte River trail to Denver to burn off those extra calories.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Littleton is Cafe Terracotta
- Hamlet Park
- Berry Park
- Harlow Park
- Writers Vista Park
- Centennial Golf Tennis Club
- Jackass Hill Park
- Robert Clement Park
- Sterne Park
- Southpark Center Shopping Center
- Kipling Place Shopping Center
- Indian Creek Guard Station
- The Market At Southpark Shopping Center
- Arrowhead Golf Club
- Columbine Square Shopping Center
- Aspen Grove Shopping Center
- Belleview Park
- Columbine Knolls Grove Park
- Cheif Colorow Park
- Puma Park
- Westbury Park