Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
First and Oak is located inside the Mirabelle Inn, and was awarded a Michelin Plate designation in 2022. We offer a seasonally-inspired menu that highlights local and organic ingredients prepared in a thoughtful manner. Our dining room operates with the mindset of warm compassionate attentive service.
- GgunnerDenver / Colorado •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agosuch a great experience...we were late...I called to notify the restaurant...graciously they said not to worry, our table would be waiting. when we finally arrived (40 minutes late) we were warmly greeted, seated, and served. It was a most warm and delicious experience. Highly recommend even if you have to go out of your way too experience.More infoSY KitchenPrice: Expensive• Italian• Santa Ynez Valley•4.9
- PPPeskyPescetarianvipLos Angeles •20 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe went during Danish Days, and you would expect things would be frenetic. The restaurant, was not. Our server paid great attention to us, just enough to give good service, but not intrusive at all. I was offered two different small sips of the wine I was trying to pair to the Swordfish. I highly recommend the Swordfish. It wasn't blackened in the "Blackened Whitefish" style of New Orleans cooking, more like a grilled fish steak with some extra - unobtrusive - seasoning. It was great. The waffle cut fries were delish. My friend had the Appetizer for two, brisket with the same fries. It was good as well, although I'm not one for goopy fries. Still, the fries were so good I switched my coleslaw to the fries with my swordfish and was very happy. Probably a lot of salt, but hey, you can ignore your Doctor's orders occasionally. But not often. Also - on Yelp,it says no reservations. I was able to make one through OT, without a problem. We were early and got seated right away. Thank you!More infoWhiskey 'N RyePrice: Expensive• Barbecue• Solvang•4.6
- SCSoCalDes1 review5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023We indulged in the five course tasting menu with the wine pairings, and everything was wonderful. Introduced us to a new Orange wine, which we'd never tried: Coquelicot - Beton Blanc, produced locally in the Santa Ynez valley. Setting was pleasant on the outdoor patio, the music selection a soothing contemporary mix adding to the overall ambiance. Highly recommend.More infoFirst & Oak at the Mirabelle InnPrice: Very Expensive• Californian• Solvang•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 10, 2023Sebastian was so fun and knowledgeable. He provided such a fantastic experience for us. Great energy. And the wine was fantastic too!More infoMcClain Cellars - SolvangPrice: Expensive• Wine Bar• Solvang•4.5
- KKatydidvipChicago / Illinois •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was absolutely superb - great ambiance, caring and attentive staff, wonderfully delicious snd perfectly prepared food!More infoSear SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Solvang•4.2
Solvang is a fun replica Danish village founded by Danes in the Santa Ynez Valley of California. Along with windmills and Danish-style buildings, you will discover plenty of local favorites, like huge stacks of Danish pancakes, which are fluffy and sweet with fruit topping. If you find flat pancakes to be too run-of-the-mill, try a Dutch aebleskiver. These perfectly round pancake balls are formed with a traditional Dutch iron and then doused with a fruit sauce and sprinkled with powdered sugar. Add some protein to your aebleskiver by adding a mild and savory sausage called a medisterpolse. If you’re not in the mood for Danish treats, Solvang also boasts a selection of American, Italian, sushi, and fine dining options for you to choose from.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 23, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Solvang. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Steakhouse, Barbecue, Californian, Wine Bar and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Solvang who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Solvang either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Nielsens Shopping Center
- The Landsby
- New Haven Inn
- Viking Motel
- Hans Christian Anderson Park
- Mirabelle Inn & Restaurant
- Hans Christian Anderson Museum
- Holiday Inn Express Solvang
- Hadsten House Inn & Spa
- Alisal Guest Ranch And Resort River Course
- Solvang Park
- Gaviota State Park
- Solvang Inn & Cottages
- Alisal Golf Course
- Elverhoj Museum
- Hotel Corque
- Alisal Guest Ranch And Resort Ranch Course
- Nojoqui Falls Park
- Old Mission Santa Ines
- Meadowlark Inn