Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Chef Paul Ragan brings a feast of flavors to the dinner table.
Join us in our dining room or order the Roastie to go!
Open for indoor and outdoor dining and curbside takeout. Outdoors dining is subject to the weather. We have heaters but not for all tables. Please dress warmly. If there is a chance of rain we will have to cancel.
Shiro has been named the Zagat Guide's number one restaurant and is consistently one of the highest rated establishments in the guide (#5 in 2011; #2 for service in 2013). Shiro is summed up by it's ingredients. Menu items are driven by the best available, nothing less is acceptable. For over 35 years, diners have enjoyed our French and Pacific Rim inspired menu. A tradition of fine dining with excellent, friendly service. We may supplement our menu with a special Taste of Shiro (soup or salad, meat or fish, dessert). Wed/Th. The evening's menu is posted around 3pm.
As much as we love them, we must ask that your dogs and other pets stay home. Service dogs, of course, are welcome.
Argentina is world famous for its cuisine. From homemade salads, pastas and fish to an abundant selection of our signature grilled meats, Malbec Argentinean Bistro brings you the best authentic cuisine prepared on our genuine Argentinean grill.
Nick’s is dedicated to perfecting the dining experience through continuous innovation, offering the highest quality food and beverage, and executing impeccable standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Nick’s culture is personified by its Ladies and Gentlemen – professionals who share a single focus and are inspired and committed to offering great service and creating positive memorable experiences.
Nick's Pasadena will reopen on April 12, 2021 for dinner starting at 4pm. We look forward to serving you!
Alexander's Steakhouse offers a fine dining interpretation of a Modern American Steakhouse with hints of global influences throughout the menu. Featuring classic cuts such as Ribeye, Bone-In New York and Filet Mignon, to sustainable seafood, our signature Hamachi Shot and a large selection of Wagyu. We also highlight dry-aged steaks and offer the finest and most luxurious products available including two tasting menus and a Extensive Wine List. A full bar featuring some of the most unique specialty cocktails is a great way to begin your evening here at Alexander's Steakhouse.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Pasadena, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Offered Thursday - Sunday between 10 AM-3:30 PM.
Our grace period for reservations is 15 minutes. After that time your table will be given to the next waiting guest.
20% Gratuity Will Be Included in All Final Afternoon Tea Experiences; All Prices Exclude Tax
Parking $15 with restaurant validation.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Raymond 1886. Please make reservations online or by calling the restaurant on 626-441-3136. If you have any special requests please note we will do our very best to accommodate however we cannot guarantee them. We have both outdoor seating in our wonderful patio spaces and indoor tables in the beautiful cottage and bar.
Bar 1886 is open Sun-Thursday until 9pm and Friday - Saturday until 11pm. Walk-in welcome!
The Raymond 1886 Team
We want our food dining experience to inspire laughter, conversation, and amazing times! You can't help it - with a personal grill installed at every table, everyone instantly becomes an expert cook. Our friendly staff aspires to lead guests through the dining experience with helpful suggestions. The sounds around you are of parties and laughter - the PERFECT choice for first dates, families, and catching up with friends.
Our fun and exciting experience allows for everyone to enjoy barbecuing at their table. The best part? Our Smokeless Roaster. With our down draft system, the smoke is sucked into the bottom of the table and away from guests!
Meter parking is available on street - Free Sun-Thurs after 8pm (rules may vary)
Public Parking on DeLacey Ave - First 90 mins are free, $2 for each thirty minutes thereafter, with a $12 maximum.
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOur server Wally new the menu back and forth. He was able to tell us better on everything on the menu as well as the history of the restaurant and it’s location. He made our first time experience at this s location amazing actually greater then any other. Truly out did rival Flemings experience with Wally on Service . Will come back for a whole bday dinner next month with 20 friends because of his tremendous service to my girl and I.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - PasadenaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Pasadena•4.7
- SJSamiJeanLos Angeles •9 reviews4.0Dined 7 days agoFood was excellent. Everyone enjoyed their dish. Seating is tight for big parties, make sure you have a reservation!More infoGreat Maple - PasadenaPrice: Moderate• American• Pasadena•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoServers Michael and Dominique was amazingly attentative and took great care of me and my family. Super nice, efficient, detailed and caring. Only it was way too loud/noisy and very packed sitting. Reminded me of high-school cafeteria....which was why loud and noisy due full busy night.food was juicy and tender...many choices cuts available.More infoFogo de Chão - Pasadena, CAPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Pasadena•4.1
- CCatarinLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023Our overall dining experience at Mia Piace was outstanding - the service was attentive and quick, and the food was tasty and well-prepared. It can get quite loud inside but the noise level was not overwhelming.More infoMi PiacePrice: Expensive• Italian• Pasadena•4.5
- GAGailALos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I had an excellent lobster-filled ravioli, an excellent cocktail, and finished my meal off with a very good panna cote. The service was also excellent. A great place to celebrate the new year.More infoIl Fornaio - PasadenaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Pasadena•4.5
Legendary chef Enrique Olvera’s second LA restaurant is all about everyday Mexican cooking
Tacos, quesadillas, and other everyday Mexican food is the focus at ATLA Venice.
12 Los Angeles restaurants perfect for special occasions
From a classic Californian wine bar to a coveted kaiseki experience, these Los Angeles spots promise a memorable time no matter the celebration.
The City of Pasadena is the heartbeat of San Gabriel Valley, offering a great nightlife and a variety of restaurants that appeal to both traditional and adventurous sensibilities. Choose from American fare, "Havana meets Madrid" fusion, African, Caribbean, and fresh Pacific seafood. Beef lovers will find their fair share of steak here, whether sauteed by hibachi alongside fresh sushi or prepared in a classic French cut, like Filet Mignon. Convenient access to California produce has also made it easy to find fresh farm-to-table fare in most restaurants at any price range. Explore Old Town Pasadena along Colorado Blvd. for the greatest selection of delicious cuisine from around the world.
Frequently asked questions
- Chantry Flat Station
- Glenoaks Park
- Big Santa Anita Guard Station Historical
- Comfort Inn Near Old Town Pasadena
- Comfort Inn Near Pasadena Civic Auditorium
- Ramada Pasadena
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena-Colorado Boulevard
- Norton Simon Museum of Art
- Eaton Blanche Park
- Forest Park
- Wonder Inn
- Santa Anita Race Track
- West Fork Station
- Hi-Way Host Motel
- Swiss Lodge Motel
- Villa Park
- Pasadena Historical Society Museum
- Allendale Park
- Farnsworth Park
- Newcastle Park