- WIWINELOVERMECCAvipCalifornia Central Coast •10 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoI've never had a bad meal at Suda! I highly recommend the Mushrooms Duxelle toast and the Kale Caesar with Shrimp. the Shrimp were perfectly prepared! this is a great brunch spot for a date or with friends. Very highly recommended!More infoSudaPrice: Expensive• American• Santa Cruz•4.8
- SBScottBSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Had reservations for Thanksgiving at 12:30 and seated right on time. First time back since remodel and place is very clean & fresh looking. Great seating inside and a large outdoor patio area. Nice menu with very reasonable prices. We enjoyed everything we ordered and the service was on point.More infoZelda's on the BeachPrice: Moderate• Californian• Capitola•4.3
- Ffab1vipSan Francisco Bay Area •20 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 5, 2023A wonderful breakfast with an interesting take on Bloody Marys. And a beautiful view on top of it.More infoCapitola Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Capitola•4.3
- CBColleenBvipSan Francisco Bay Area •21 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Cannot go wrong with a night out at Cafe Cruz. Good food -- Good Service -- Great setting. Took family for a New Year's Day meal and it was deligtful. Well done!!More infoCafe Cruz Rosticceria & BarPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Soquel•4.7
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 3, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Capitola. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Californian, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Capitola who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Capitola either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Brown Bulb Ranch Shopping Center
- Best Western Plus Capitola by the Sea
- Inn at Depot Hill
- Capitola State Beach
- Six Sisters Lawn Way Historic District
- Capitola City Beach
- Jade Street Park
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Cruz - Capitola
- Perry Park
- La Capitola Plaza Shopping Center
- Kings Plaza Shopping Center
- Monarch Cove Inn
- Capitola Mall Shopping Center
- New Brighton State Beach
- Old Riverview Historic District