Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A popular neighborhood bistro open daily, serving dinner.
We have a rotating menu every night of the week offering six appetizers and six entrees.
We have been also successful at hosting large group private parties.
Whether you visit Bacchus for a romantic dinner for two, a fun gathering of friends, or for a special celebration such as a wedding, anniversary, or birthday, Bacchus is sure to uphold its excellent reputation for great food, fine wines, and warm ambience.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWe just came here sort of on a whim because all the flooding made it impossible for my group to go anywhere that wasn’t walking distance. Didn’t have huge expectations but then we loved it. Really good food, and the service was excellent! All of the staff was attentive and thoughtful; they gave us a free dessert which was delicious. We had lots of apps and wine, pizza, pasta and meats; everyone enjoyed it all a lot. I think the fresh figs from the garden being used in some dishes stood out to our group. I found it was a nice atmosphere, big place and pleasant feeling, dimly lit and nice for dinner. It probably looks a bit empty sometimes just because it is SO large. Would love to see the jazz nights in the basement sometime. Just felt like this place isn’t known about and the service is so good, this is more than worth a try if you’re in the neighborhood for sure!More infoSavelli Restaurant and BarPrice: Expensive• Italian• Cobble Hill•4.7
- MMonica1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoLovely restaurant, people and food. We will be back often!More infoBacchusPrice: Moderate• French• Boerum Hill•4.6
- TKTK719vipNew York / Tri-State Area •637 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI was in the Cobble Hill neighborhood, and found Verde on Smith on Open Table. I enjoyed a nice Caesar salad, penne with vodka sauce, and chocolate lava cake. Good service and reasonable prices in a very comfortable setting. Will definitely go back the next time I’m in the neighborhood.More infoVerde on SmithPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cobble Hill•4.6
- HBHappyBrklnDiner1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoLocation (& nearby parking) was perfect. Food was delicious & stunning! Ambiance & staff were exceptional, patient & accommodating. Noise level a tad bit loud, but we were accommodated & thoroughly enjoyed our evening. We will definitely be going to As You Are again! Highly recommend.More infoAs You ArePrice: Expensive• American• Boerum Hill•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food was good . The drinks where good . Attractive and cozy restaurant. Very nice waitress. 👍More infoBijan's BrooklynPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown Brooklyn•4.1
12 US restaurants that take dog-friendly to the next level
From dedicated dog menus and take-home water bowls to onsite dog runs, these US restaurants pull out all the stops for your dog.
7 restaurants at the forefront of accessible dining in America
These revolutionary restaurants are changing the game when it comes to championing accessibility and hiring inclusively.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Boerum Hill is Bacchus
- Gowanus Playground
- Brooklyn Tabernacle
- Boerum Hill Historic District
- Aloft Brooklyn
- Local Life Apartment
- North Pacific Playground
- Boerum Hill
- Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown
- New York Transit Museum
- University Plaza
- Borough Hall Station
- Hoyt Street Station
- 4 Bedroom Huge Loft next to Brooklyn Bridge
- Columbus Park
- Boerum Hill Guest House
- Sheraton Brooklyn New York
- Boerum Park
- NU Hotel
- New York City Transit Authority Museum