Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Located in the most central area of Kelowna, the Landmark District.
Our space is modern, bright and the vibe is chill. Come by and check us out! Don't forget to bring your furry friends to our dog friendly patio.
We offer a Two Course, Wine Paired Experience for our lunch service and a Three Course, Wine Paired Experience for our dinner service.
We do our best to accommodate our guest's requests, however we cannot guarantee a table on our patio. If you would like to sit on our patio, we recommend booking when we open at 11:30am.
Groups of 8 or larger may be charged an 18% gratuity.
Waterfront is a small 50 seat Restaurant and Wine Bar. We have just begun our eleventh year of business and have established a strong following for the creations of Chef and Sommelier Mark Filatow. Chef Filatow exudes a passion for his art that is brought to new heights through marriages with the exclusive selections found on our wine list.
Our menu specializes in a mixture of Tapas-style items and Main Courses, with the focus on offering our guests as wide a variety of flavors as possible.
***Waterfront Wines guests must all be over the age of 19***
Serving up gourmet burgers, our plates feature international flavours and local ingredients. From our Greek isles-inspired burger to the red-hot spiciness of The Angry Bull, there’s a burger for every palate.
Dive into our hand made onion rings or fresh cut fries, paired with our famous house made aiolis. Wash it down with a local libation, from craft beer to local wine. Our burgers are about what goes on, beside, and down with them.
*Restaurant hours are subject to change pending student curriculum.
We look forward to welcoming you with rockin’ tunes and good times.
We’re excited to bring the movies back to Bernard Ave., but we also love a great meal. The first floor and mezzanine at Bernie’s are where you’ll find artisan cocktails, one-of-a-kind wines, local craft beer, and truly tasty dishes. Our dinner menu is a uniquely Justin Best creation, with influences from all over the Spanish diaspora and beyond.
Head up one more flight of stairs from the restaurant to find a cinema like no other. Comfortable and stylish seating, food and beverage options outside the concession norm (don’t worry, we’ve got the classics too), and of course, motion pictures that are sure to entertain!
Visit us at Bernie’s on Bernard for an unparalleled experience in the Okanagan. We’ll see you at the movies.
Old Vines Restaurant is Open for Indoor and Outdoor Dining, 7 Days a Week, from 11am.
Gather is a neighbourhood Korean & Italian restaurant, located at the base of the Innovation Center, that draws from both owners Chef Sung Ji Park and Luigi Coccaro’s heritage. The food draws from Sung Ji Park’s traditional and, not-quite-traditional dishes he grew up eating with his family, while also paying tribute to his decade of culinary experience in fine Italian dining. Gather draws from both of Chef Sung Ji Park and Luigi Coccaro’s family connection as well, and was designed as a place where family, friends and colleagues are able to gather around a table, to share in a true culinary experience. The menu features a variety of small, medium and large plates that lends to sharing, as is customary in both Korean and Italian culture.
- GFGeorgiaFWinnipeg / Manitoba •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoObsessed w Bernie’s! The vibes are so good, the service was amazing. The fact that you can do dinner and a movie all in one place is amazing. And the movies they choose to play are wonderful. 10/10More infoBernie'sPrice: Expensive• Fusion / Eclectic• Kelowna•4.6
- IitsmeaishVancouver / British Columbia •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoExcellent service, and incredible food. They even gave us free champagne for our anniversary, which was so sweet. Dishes: Tofu - 9/10 Gnocchi fritti - 8/10 Honey garlic bread - 9/10More infoGatherPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Kelowna•4.7
- VDVinnyDVancouver / British Columbia •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Haven’t been to the restaurant for a few years as we don’t live in Kelowna. We had a great meal with great service. We will return our next trip to Kelowna.More infoLa Bussola RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Kelowna•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023We had a really great experience. ￼I specifically booked a Skinny Dukes, because I wanted the sex in a pan for dessert. We were disappointed at the end because it had sold out. Otherwise it was a great experience, but we were very disappointed unfortunately that we couldn’t have that dessert.More infoSkinny Duke's Glorious EmporiumPrice: Moderate• Fusion / Eclectic• Kelowna•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerOttawa •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We were not able to make a booking via the app for 6pm. There was only a 8pm available for reservations. But we called the restaurant and asked about walk ins and they said yes come walk in as there was a table or two available. We walked in advised them we had a open table reservation for 8pm and they charged the reservation on the bank end for us to eat at 6pm. Kudos to them. Great food great view of water and great location.More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - KelownaPrice: Expensive• American• Kelowna•4.5
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.
Frequently asked questions
- Darke Lake Park
- Bullet Express
- Father Pandosy Mission
- Playa Del Sol Resort - Vacation Rentals
- Ubc Okanagan Campus
- Hilltop Escape B&B
- Granby Park
- Pennask Lake Park
- Safari Ridge Adventure Paintball
- Holiday Inn Express Kelowna
- Pinnacle Pointe Resort by kelownacondorentals
- Geert Maas Sculpture Gardens Gallery And Studio
- Gem Lake Express
- Bear Creek Park
- H2O Adventure And Fitness Centre
- Lake Country Inn
- Ramada Hotel and Conference Centre Kelowna
- Myra Canyon Kettle Valley Railway Trestles
- Falcon Double