- MMbemvipChicago / Illinois •39 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe really enjoyed our dinner here! I was with my husband and two kids (11 and 10yrs old) and this was our first hot pot experience. They now want us to find a hot pot restaurant back home. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful with our ordering decisions and cooking instructions. And the food was amazing! We loved everything we tried…and there was so much more to try! We would eat here often if we were local and we would recommend it to others visiting Boston.More infoThe Q RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Asian• Theater District•4.7
- DCDianaCLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOne of my favorite places to grab a cocktail and have an intimate get together when I'm in Boston. I always end my night here cause the ambiance is very relaxing with it's dimly candlelit interior. Service is always great and the cocktails never disappoint. They make a wonderful and fresh penicillan (not on menu).More infoOffsuitPrice: Expensive• Speakeasy• Leather District•4.8
- JJasmineSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe had the best dinner at Trade last night! The dining rooms are beautiful and the bar was hopping! There were just two of us…we shared a yummy watermelon, cucumber, cherry tomato, with flat bread croutons salad. Then we shared the half lemon brined chicken that had smashed potatoes, eggplant and double rib Lamb chops with string beans, also got an order of butter poached lobster Trahana which is my new favorite dish! We each had a glass of Nebbiolo red wine which paired perfectly with the food. Service was friendly, attentive and professional. Harry is the best manager! We were too full for dessert but maybe next time…don’t hesitate to go to Trade!More infoTradePrice: Expensive• Greek• Seaport•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 8, 2023Everything here was amazing! We got the zucchini lasagna, a pizza and the burrata everything was fabulous. Being from Boston this is Worth every penny and better than anything I’ve had in the north end of Boston. Will definitely be back!More infoNeboPrice: Expensive• Italian• Seaport•4.4
- TSTakeruSNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a nice time there at New Year day and stuff was very kind.More infoSmith & Wollensky Boston – Atlantic WharfPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Seaport•4.6
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Bon Appétit’s eagerly anticipated 2023 Best New Restaurants list is here
BA has anointed 24 new restaurants among its 2023 class of Best New Restaurants across the country.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Leather District
Boston is a city rich with diverse neighborhoods offering an eclectic array of activities and dining spots to enjoy. The Leather District is a Boston neighborhood made up of historic warehouse buildings that were used to manufacture leather goods in the 19th century. Within the neighborhood are various seafood restaurants serving lobster dishes, clams, and Boston's best-known dish, New England clam chowder. The area is also home to great French cuisine influenced by the cooking of Julia Child, a resident of Cambridge for over 40 years. Other dining options in the Leather District include small Japanese restaurants, American diners, and imaginative Italian cafes. Contemporary restaurants with award-winning cuisine and live music are also neighborhood favorites.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Leather District is o ya