Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
In addition to the fine quality cuisine our creative beverage team has developed an exciting cocktail menu, numerous specially selected wines by the glass and a wine list with over 270 of the world’s finest wines
Once you enter the bar and lounge and encounter our friendly team, you can relax and allow us to provide you and your party with a memorable experience.
Fat Olives is the perfect destination for the pizza gourmand. The culinary team prides itself on using tomatoes imported from San Marzano for authentic results. Ask for the daily special or order the Belgio Dolce for delicious fusion of imported salami, brussel sprouts, house-made Calabrian chili oil and local honey. Complement it with a house made tiramisu or a bottle of wine. The bar offers a wide range of vintages, served by the bottle or glass. Fat Olives is open Mondays through Sundays with daily happy hour from 2:00-5:00.
Our bars (we have two of them) have an excellent selection of Japanese Whiskies, Sake as well as a delightful Craft Cocktail & Wine list.
We are located inside Flagstaff's third post office, aka the OPO, originally built in 1917 and just north of Hotel Monte Vista. In addition to the beautiful Art Deco architecture of the building, our upstairs dining room has spectacular views of N. San Francisco Street--perfect scenery for a delicious meal while dining in downtown Flagstaff.
- BMBMCSPhoenix / Arizona •7 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoBeing forgotten for 20 minutes was not the best. Order delivery confusion for both entrees and drinks. The free dessert was nice as was the 10% discount on our entrees, we appreciate that there was an honest effort to correct their mistakes.More info1899 Bar & Grill$$$$Price: Moderate• Contemporary American• Flagstaff•4.7
- BBBryanBPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoAs a repeat offender (customer), I highly recommend Salsa Brava.More infoSalsa Brava$$$$Price: Moderate• Mexican• Flagstaff•4.6
- RLRichardLPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 24, 2024Good food, service and location directly across the underground parking.More infoLotus Lounge at Hotel Monte Vista$$$$Price: Moderate• Pan-Asian• Flagstaff•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 24, 2024Great service and show with tasty food! Everyone especially the kids all loved it!More infoSakura Sushi & Teppanyaki$$$$Price: Moderate• undefined• Flagstaff•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhoenix / Arizona •5 reviews4.0Dined on Feb 16, 2024I was great. We go there every time we are in Flagstaff.More infoTaverna Modern Mediterranean$$$$Price: Moderate• Mediterranean• Flagstaff•4.3
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
A mere two-hour drive north of Phoenix, Flagstaff is a vibrant mountain community with much to offer the casual and formal diner alike. For those who are health-conscious, you will find restaurants dedicated to Arizona's locally grown organic vegetables, specializing in nothing but salad. By the same token, there are more than a few steak restaurants featuring cattle fed and raised right in Flagstaff. As the area is also home to a diverse range of ethnic groups, it is possible to find a cuisine type that satisfies your cravings at any given moment. Thai, Creole, Vietnamese, and Greek restaurants are all easily found downtown.
Frequently asked questions
- Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff
- Courtyard Flagstaff
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Flagstaff
- High Country Conference Center
- Lowell Observatory
- Flagstaff City Park
- Wupatki National Monument
- Transwestern Pumping Station
- Phantom Ranger Station
- Historic Downtown And Railroad District
- Turquoise Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff
- Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Lumberjack Stadium
- Gray Mountain Pumping Station
- Rowe Well Picnic Area
- Grand Canyon
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Flagstaff
- Kendrick Park Picnic Ground
- Little America Hotel Flagstaff