- VvizzieSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review4.0Dined 4 days agoWe had 2 cocktails - the DAM + Mescal one and the Kamikaze roll which was good. Overall a good experience and would come back. Calvin Bruno, the bartender was great!More infoHopstixPrice: Moderate• Asian• Chamblee•4.6
- BBrandi1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoNoah, Noah, Noah, lol! I can’t thank you enough for making our experience one to remember. NOBU was an immediate choice to celebrate my best friend graduating college and you sure made that experience everything we could have hoped for. I appreciated never having to look for you bc you were always right there, your help ordering the best items on the menu, but mostly how much you cared that we had a great experience! And the bestie now calls you her homeboy! Lol! It can be hard meeting the needs of all personalities that sit, especially at our table but you did it will such grace! And I’m grateful! The food was amazing and the drinks are another reason we WILL be back! Thanks for everything!!More infoNobu AtlantaPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Buckhead•4.5
- SSmilesAtlanta Metro •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I went to celebrate my birthday. The services was great and environment was beautiful. I really love the staff. Will be coming again!More infoLittle Alley Steak - BuckheadPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Buckhead•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipAtlanta Metro •449 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a wonderful family early dinner gathering at Season's 52 with Elke, our server, providing excellent service, along with a good sense of humor. We enjoyed sharing a couple of the flatbread appetizers and thought the mushroom and goat cheese was the best. We each enjoyed our entrees, including my tuna crunch salad. The parfait desserts contain just the right amount of sweetness for a finish. The prices are reasonable, too, as we have found many restaurants raising prices without raising quality. Season's 52 has become one of our favorite restaurants.More infoSeasons 52 - PerimeterPrice: Expensive• American• Dunwoody•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent service!!! Went for brunch and will definitely be back for dinner! You will not be disappointed!More infoHaven RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Brookhaven•4.8
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
A northeast suburb of Atlanta, Chamblee attracts guests from around the world, as well as folks who have grown up in the area, to its array of restaurants. Enjoy farm-fresh Southern fare in a renovated vintage factory or New American entrees in a simple diner with a patio. After working up a good appetite exploring the area's antique shops, you'll be sure to satisfy the hunger with cheesesteaks or hoagies at a corner cafe. If you like Chinese cuisine, you'll find a multitude of restaurants serving traditional dim sum and stir fries including eateries that offer vegetarian versions with meat substitutes. Visitors craving Mexican favorites can wash them down with margaritas, and diners wanting a French flair will enjoy beef bourguignon and other traditional dishes at fine dining locations.
- Suburban Extended Stay Chamblee
- Doraville Plaza Shopping Center
- Doraville Station
- North Dekalb Stadium
- Fridays Plaza Shopping Center
- Chamblee Antique Mall
- Pinetree West Shopping Center
- Chamblee Commercial Center Shopping Center
- Doraville Shopping Center
- Motel 6 - Atlanta - Chamblee Tucker
- Chinatown Shopping Center
- Flowers Park
- Northwoods Plaza Shopping Center
- Studio 6 Chamblee
- Peachtree Golf Course
- Quality Inn Northeast
- Chamblee City Park
- Buford Highway Flea Market
- Chamblee Station
- Dekalb Peachtree Airport