- SPSciProfvipAtlanta Metro •70 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAnother wonderful culinary experience. All the food was perfectly cooked and nicely presented. The service was attentive, efficient and friendly. Dinner for 4 (cocktail, wine, appetizer, entree, dessert, tip) was $600. Of note, the crispy olives and the grilled caesar salad remain delectable appetizers. The individual seafoods in the risotto were each perfectly cooked.More infoENZO STEAKHOUSE & BARPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Fayetteville•4.6
- MmarciacAtlanta Metro •9 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoMost of our diners had never been they really enjoyed it portions were good they have done a lot to make the noise level about 100 percent improved our waiter was great truly everyone enjoyed our meal.More infoIl Porto di VeneziaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Senoia•4.8
- KRKellyRPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023We go frequently and they never disappoint! Legendary service! Great food! Their 80s soft rock playlist was everything!More infoGeorgia Shrimp CoPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Peachtree City•4.6
- JSJeanetteS1 review5.0Dined on Sep 19, 2023Kiki was the best, very attentive and so nice and friendlyMore infoBig Shots Kitchen and BarPrice: Expensive• American• Peachtree City•4.4
- GAGAcoupleAtlanta Metro •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always great food and service. One of our favs!!!More infoNic & Norman's - SenoiaPrice: Moderate• American• Senoia•4.7
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Stadium or Arena
Underground railway station
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of October 1, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Fayette. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary Italian, Seafood, Italian, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Fayette who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Fayette either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.