Cuisine (20 of 31)
30 restaurants available nearby
We always enjoy Vas Kouzina here in Roswell. The Staff are always friendly and charming and the food is always excellent. Fun specialty cocktails accompany the fabulous cuisine. The Lamb chops were excellent as was the bone in chicken breast and the Trout Almondine.
Dinner with friends was a very pleasant experience at UJ's. The Nu Old Fashion was one of the best Old Fashions I've ever had. They are known for their bacon appetizer and I can see why. It comes hanging on a really cute miniature iron wrack with peanut butter (Elvis would have loved it) and syrup...
This was a great place for Mother's Day. They had live music with one man and his guitar and the food was superb. Our waiter (and the other service staff) was great too. She checked in regularly to make sure we didn't need anything.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
- Holcomb Bridge Crossing Shopping Center
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Powers Ferry Plaza Shopping Center
- Northpoint Mall Shopping Center
- Bulloch County Historical Museum
- Augusta National Golf Club
- Herman C Michael Park
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta
- Marietta Square
- The Forum Shopping Center
- W Atlanta Downtown
- Colony Square Shopping Center
- Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center
- Johnson Ferry Shopping Center
- Perimeter Mall
- Ansley Park
- Broad Street Historic District
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza