137 S. Wilmington St.
Raleigh, NC 27601Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sitti-raleigh.com/
- Phone: 9192394070x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
- Executive Chef: Matt Scofield
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering is available. Please e mail Liz@sitti-raleigh.com
- Entertainment: Movies in our courtyard! Call for info on our next showing.
A word from Sitti
Located in heart of downtown Raleigh, Sitti offers authentic Lebanese cuisine made fresh in house daily. We have all ABC permits and specialize in hand crafted beers as well as Lebanese and French wines. Our restaurant is capable of accommodating everyone from a single diner to large parties of up to 150. We also have an outdoor courtyard that is perfect for a sit down meal or just to enjoy a cocktail or two on a nice afternoon. Sitti is the perfect place to host company events, bridal receptions, or just a get together with friends and family. Please come join us for a great meal served with a smile, in an urban and exciting downtown area, at casual dining prices.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Sitti - Best Restaurants in Raleigh ›
Sitti reviews from OpenTable diners
224 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (136)good for groups (112)special occasion (95)neighborhood gem (66)hot spot (63)great for lunch (55)romantic (50)great for outdoor dining (33)notable wine list (23)late-night find (21)kid-friendly (20)great for brunch (17)vibrant bar scene (17)scenic view (10)Show More
- Great Time HadOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We enjoyed a date night at Sitti. We had a great time. It was just hard to hear each other talk. Food was great! The tasting option was perfect for the two of us to discover what we liked. Would recommend and go back myself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2014great service and wine! I would recommend it to a friend. Great view of the city also!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic as alwaysJaneVenisonDined on 8/29/2014Really great food, interesting menu, very hip and lively.Special Features:
- Non intimidating Lebanese foodluvs2eatDined on 8/27/2014This is a great place to eat! The food is well prepared and the service is competent. I like that although the food is Lebanese, anyone can find something wonderful to eat there. You can try items you may be unfamiliar with as appetizers and then stick to something less risky for an entrée. The quinoa salad was a hit! Fresh greens, quinoa, goat cheese in a flavorful dressing that didn't overpower the dish. The fresh pitas are addictive! They will bring all you want. My artichoke chicken was tender, and a wonderful blend of flavors with the sun dried tomatoes and the lemony caper sauce. I am trying to avoid fats in my diet and the waiter was extremely helpful in tailoring the dishes to reduce the oil and fats. Give this place a trySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite go-toCoastToCoastCarrieDined on 8/27/2014Food is excellent and the atmosphere is energetic. Great for lunch business meetings.Special Features:
- Great food alwaysPopeesVIPDined on 8/23/2014Never disappointed Flavors spot on ! Dessert was perfect end to a great mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious!SamanthaDined on 8/22/2014Sitti is great every time I go. Hummus is fantastic, so are the cheese rolls. Love their vegetarian dishes. Tasty drinks. Authentic Lebanese. Great service, too. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/22/2014Our group of six enjoyed Sitti during Raleigh Restaurant Week. The fixed menu had a good variety in all three courses offerings. The calamari was golden brown, well seasoned. The chocolate peanut butter torte had a surprising twist - a cinnamon and clove spiced whipped cream. The texture of the cheesecake was perfectly smooth and was well complimented by a not too sweet and slightly tart berry reduction. For those of us who had lamb, our recommended Lebanese red wine (La Prieure) was a perfect pairing.Special Features:
- WE LOVE SITTI!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/20/2014This is our very favorite place to eat out in downtown Raleigh. The food and service are fantastic!Special Features:
- Amazing FoodAdamGVIPDined on 8/20/2014Every time I go to this place the food is amazing. The Sitti sampler platter is a great place to start.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable Meal2PlanesDined on 8/19/2014I really enjoyed my dining experience at Sitti. The food was flavorful and light. I didn't walk away feeling overly full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great change of paceCWBCDined on 8/18/2014Raleigh is truly an up and coming city and Sitti is a prime example with its great Mediterranean cuisine. Kebabs were delicious and the dip trio is a must with their fresh bomba pitas. It's a little noisy inside but very clean and elegant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A dining experiencetimmybroadwayDined on 8/17/2014Eating at Sitti is a dining experience. We have gone several times with out of town guests and they have been impressed. Among our guests were people of Lebanese descent. They praised the food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodSherryDined on 8/15/2014Very authentic food. Service was great and a hip but comfortable ambiance.Special Features:
- Nice menu, but food arrived coldtigerlilyDined on 8/14/2014Went for dinner the other night and we were excited by the interesting menu with many vegetarian options. The ambiance was fine, but nothing spectacular. Some of the tables are packed in tight but our table was nice. The service was fine, but we waited a long time for our food to arrive. When it was brought to the table, everything that should have been hot was cold. No apologies were made. I would have sent things back, but we were hungry, had an out of town guest, etc. I LOVE the menu items. Everything was well seasoned and presented nicely. Portions were smallish. Prices were highish. I love Mediterranean food so my expectations and standards are high. Overall, I'm not eager to return.Special Features:
- Lebanese LionReservedGluttonDined on 8/9/2014I have always been fond of Mediterranean Cuisine and this place did not disappoint. Their cheess rolls were one of the best I have ever tried. The kabobs were excellent (thanks to the extremely good dipping sauce, I think it was made of egg white + garlic + lemon juice and some other stuff). The meatballs were also top notch. One last thing, the Sitti Rice was a definite 5/5, and trust me, I know what good rice should be (I'm Asian, and in case you don't know, we know how to do rice). The only weak spot in all the food we tried was the lentil soup, it was just average in my opinion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Evening with FriendsdiningdivaDined on 8/8/20145 couples all went out to enjoy food and drinks. Everyone was really happy with their food, drinks stayed full and cocktail orders were taken throughout the night. I would say all in all, great experience. One down fall, after we were done eating and plats were removed, we were quickly given our checks. We all agreed we would have stayed longer and probably ordered more cocktails, just a little side note.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/7/2014The one objection is that it is very loud. conversation is difficult.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/7/2014We had lunch and the food was great. It was my first time and yes I would go back and recommend Sitti to others. Had the chicken salad pita and it was great! Thanks. :)Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014Took some clients to lunch and the blackened salmon salad was very tasty and would highly recommend it! The service was prompt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love!!FoodiequeenDined on 8/5/2014Got a fabulous table with my friends, gorgeous setting. The food was ah-mazing. Tried the hummus sampler and it was incredible. The drinks were very creative and well done. All around, wonderful experience and wonderful service. Will be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of towner's delight1nightoutDined on 8/4/2014The food was excellent! From beginning to end it was a great experience! We got several appetizers and entrees and shared off all the choices. We all enjoyed each plate and had more than enough to feed our appetites! This is a "must" for everyone!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reasonable pricelawstudentDined on 8/3/2014This was our first time and the food was great and the pries was very reasonable . Service was very good and the pocket bread fresh out of the oven is awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/1/2014Great food, great service, great atmosphere! Would definitely go back to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a bad choiceKB618Dined on 8/1/2014A group of 4 of us had 7:15 reservations on a Friday night and were seated promptly upon our arrival and given plenty of the delicious pita bread! We were put in the basement area, which is not as scenic, but I do appreciate that the noise level is much lower downstairs. The upstairs can be very loud and hard to hear. I ordered the chicken kabobs, which were flavorful but a bit dry. The garlic whip it is seved with is fantastic though! I was disappointed to find out that rice no longer comes with this dish so I had to order it as a separate side. Otherwise, you are just getting 8 small pieces of chicken, a grilled onion, and grilled tomato which would not fill me up. Everyone enjoyed their food and it's always a good place to go.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Before the TheaterDesireeKDined on 7/30/2014Had a 5:00 reservation so that we'd have enough time to eat, visit and then make our way to Memorial Theater. As always, the food was very tasty. I had "The Bee's Knees" cocktail and it was layered with flavor. You tasted the lavender honey first, then the tart lemon and gin last. VERY good. My dinner partner had the "Samkeh Harra" (salmon) and LOVED it. I had the "Graides" (sautéed shrimp) which was equally delicious. Each time I visit Sitti, I conclude it is consistently delicious and vibrant.Special Features:
- Don't miss the patio311HDined on 7/29/2014We enjoyed the dip trio and pita bread for an appetizer. That and a salad would have been a meal in itself! Our waiter was attentive without being obtrusive and brought us pita chips on request. We did order 4 kababobs, chicken, beef, shrimp and Kafka. They were a little over done and not well seasoned, but still very tasty. We enjoyed the quiet atmosphere of the back patio. The main dining room appeared to be noisy.Special Features:
- OK Mediterranean Food Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014I had a reservation. When I showed up my wife and I had to wait 15 minutes to be seated. At that point, I took it as a sign of what was to come and wanted to leave but my wife insisted we stay. It took 30 minutes for my drink to come after ordering it. Our waitress was barely around. The restaurant appeared understaffed. An older lady that looked like the owner was constantly running around trying to keep things together. It was very loud. We could not discern the music that was playing and had to shout to hold a conversation. The food was not memorable. It wasn't bad, just not great. The couple next to us complained to the mamager about how they were dissatisfied with their food and the server they had. I would pass on dining here again.Special Features:
- Fantastic!KarenDined on 7/27/2014One of our favorite restaurants. The food is always spectacular!Special Features:
- Dinner for twoMKJ2008Dined on 7/26/2014My wife and I had dinner on Saturday night. We got there about 15 minutes early and they were able to accommodate us. The venue was very cold (temperature). We placed our order and the waitress never acknowledged our appetizer. The food was great but the service was just oK. That being said, we would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great summer vibeNCdinerDined on 7/26/2014It was a beautiful summer night to enjoy Sitti, on the back patio. It was nice and quiet, removed from the busy restaurant and street. Our server was very friendly and attentive. The food was fabulous and the pomegranate chicken was the star of the night!! Would definitely recommend to friends and cannot wait to dine again at Sitti.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Allure is fadingpersonalchefDined on 7/25/2014We have eaten here on weekends and weekdays many times over the last couple of years. Unfortunately the service seems to be becoming less of a priority, we have seen a lot of staff turnover, and the past few times have had to go for long lengths without seeing our server or anything to drink. Last visit our food arrived at the table overcooked and lukewarm, as if it had been sitting on the plates for some time before being brought out. (Asked for medium rare, it was well-done and room temperature, so... overcooked AND sitting there long enough to cool?) Unfortunate, as we had really found a great gem in this place when they first opened.Special Features:
- Great BabaGreekDined on 7/24/2014The food was fresh and flavorful....only better babba is my Dad's. The service was excellent. If you like great Mediterranean food, this is a great choice.Special Features:
- Good Food--Too NoisyNormallyNotCriticalDined on 7/20/2014Had a very good meal. My only complaint would be noise level--trying to carry on a conversation was very difficult.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Adequate MediterraneanFoodie1500Dined on 7/20/2014I love Mediterranean cuisine. While the texture of the cheese rolls & fresh, hot pita were incredible, the flavors in the beef & lamb schwarma and the chicken schwarma were bland, almost watery. We were disappointed on our first try.
- Nice lunch stopAshleyDined on 7/20/2014While we enjoyed the sample platter our waitress forgot to put in our orders for drinks. No big deal, just not the best service.Special Features:
- Good PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/18/2014We have been here several times and always enjoy ourselves. I always bring my own wine as I like to know I will enjoy it. The cork fee is $10 and reasonable. I always make sure I have reservations but learned this time I need to utilize the special instruction sections. The reason being is I was told I should have mentioned to reserve the raw kibbi as there was none left when we arrived.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/18/2014One of my favorite spots in Raleigh. The Beirut Betty is my go-to cocktail. The goat cheese and orange salad is delicious, and I've never met an appetizer or entree that didn't disappoint!
- Dinner with girlfriendsDineRDU13Dined on 7/16/2014I love the taste of everything at Sitti, but they NEVER cook my steak to the proper temperature. I've personally asked for well (not sure how to screw that up) on 3 different occasions. EVERY single time I have had to send it back because it was rarer than rare. One trip I sent it back twice. Normally the wait staff is pretty on top of things, but my latest trip there with 3 girlfriends, the waiter was the worst...basically, fantastic normally, unless you are like me and order steak kabobs and want them cooked well or are my friend who ordered a steak medium rare and got it well! Good wine list though...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/13/2014We found the food selection and quality to be excellent!Special Features: