Seasons 52 - Sacramento
1689 Arden Way, Suite 1065
Sacramento, CA 94203Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Sacramento
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 9169225252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jaff Martell
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Sacramento
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Seasons 52 - Sacramento - Best Restaurants in Arden Fair ›
Seasons 52 - Sacramento reviews from OpenTable diners
258 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (157)fit for foodies (157)notable wine list (124)romantic (100)great for lunch (85)good for groups (79)neighborhood gem (52)great for outdoor dining (51)vibrant bar scene (42)hot spot (35)late-night find (22)great for brunch (18)kid-friendly (11)scenic view (6)Show More
- JaniceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014It was a wonderful night out with my friends and a good way to celebrate my friend's birthday. Everyone was so friendly and just made everyone feel special. Our waiter was fantastic!!!!! This is the second time I have been there and it is always a good and memorable experience. I look forward to returning sometime soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lambchopDined on 10/18/2014I've been to Season's 52 numerous times and it never disappoints.Special Features:
- Nice for NoshingMickeyBDined on 10/18/2014Seasons 52 has a fresh menu of unique and tasty items. The wine list is extensive. Our hostesses were great and our servers were top notch. We stayed late and left while the staff was vacuuming. But, there was no pressure to hurry out. The waiting area is comfortable and has plenty of seats. The bar area has a live singer at a piano. Nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LYN1Dined on 10/18/2014All the food we ordered was perfectly cooked and seasoned, especially the scallops. I will definitely come back when in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52pickeyeaterDined on 10/18/2014Third visit to Seasons 52. This visit was with group of 8 friends, menu appeared to be a little different (fewer selections) than what I previously recalled. Waitress was very attentive and accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is always fresh!happydisneygirlDined on 10/18/2014I have dined here several times since the opening and sampled something from each season. The food is always fresh, the service is spot on, and the ambiance perfect for any occasion. I have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- what I was hoping for!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014I'd never been and neither had my boyfriend, who's birthday we were celebrating.....I loved the food, service was friendly and helpful, and the ambiance was great too!!! I was attracted to their seasonal food menu and supporting locally organic growers. We'll definitely be back for more!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014The flavor in the food was amazing but the amount of food you get is not worth what you pay for it.Special Features:
- Great placeBoozerDined on 10/11/2014The food and decor is excellent. Hostess was very welcoming. Only bad thing was it took about 12 to 15 mins for us to even be asked what we would like to drink. Wasn't very busy so don't know why such a delay in service. Upscale place like this should be better. Other than long wait to place an order everything else was fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great 50th Birthday destinationAnodyzedDined on 10/10/2014Our party of 6 had a great time for my 50th Birthday. Thanks Seasons 52Special Features:
- Great spot for food & drinksvivace1Dined on 10/10/2014This was my first visit to Seasons 52 and I enjoyed it very much. Our food was excellent and well prepared and we had excellent service. They have a very good wine list and many courses to choose from. This would be a good place for cocktails & appetizers as well as dinner or just wine & dessert. My only complaint was that when we were done no one took our credit card/bill for quite a while. We weren't in a hurry but it still was a pretty lengthy wait.Special Features:
- Excellent Staff!CarenDined on 10/10/2014As usual, the staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Went with Tim's suggestion of wine and it was excellent! Had the salmon which was also very good. Thought it could have been cooked a little longer, but, that's my personal preference. I'll know to ask next time. Love, love, love the outdoor dining!.Special Features:
- Awesome!Kmel1Dined on 10/8/2014Went with my 21 year old daughter and her godmother and we all loved it!! The flight and flatbread was a fun idea and so delicious. Also loved the salad with steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great experienceSometimesHardtoPleaseDined on 10/7/2014I was thrilled to find that my favorite restaurant (Seasons 52) now has a location in Sacramento! It was wonderful as usual - the atmosphere was great for conversation, the decor upscale, service was attentive, and the food healthy and deliciously prepared! My server went above and beyond, when I found out ZD (my favorite chardonnay) was no longer on the "99 wines by the glass" wine list, she brought me tastings of 3 other chardonnays to try, and was just soooo nice about resolving my dilemma. I always feel good about having eaten a healthy meal when I go to Seasons 52 - and this was no exception. Whenever I find a Seasons 52 during my travels, I try to make time for a meal there. And I'm always glad that I did.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperiencesoccerfoodieDined on 10/5/2014Seasons 52 is a great place to go if you are looking for a nice vibrant ambience, great, local, fresh, tasty, and healthy food- the menu offers diverse and flavorful food. The dessert 'shots' are great- try a number of them, they are great and a neat way to deliver them. The staff is always friendly, professional, efficient and have the answers to any questions we have had. We had a birthday we were celebrating- and there was a card at the table when we arrived. Very Cool! A nice place for special occasions and if you are just seeking a nice restaurant that won't empty your bank account.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/5/2014This was obviously a chain restaurant. The food was too salty.Special Features:
- Make it a special one ...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Very good food, ambiance with a warm welcome , plus great service to make you feel special.Special Features:
- WonderfulMissRoseDined on 10/2/2014I had a most wonderful dining experience. The service was beyond perfect. The food great. Many extra healthy choices. Loved the place, thank youSpecial Features:
- Interesting concept, good food.GregBDined on 10/1/2014Took my staff to lunch @ Seasons 52. Farm to table coupled with menus that change with the seasons. Each menu item is 475 calories or less, including desserts. Food was very good. Caramelized scallops over butternut squash risotto was a hit as we're the duck breastfeeding lettuce wraps. The desserts, served in double shot glasses, were very tasty. Check out Seasons 52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not great salmonSemivegDined on 9/28/2014My $20 piece of salmon was rather dry, and just didn't taste good. Not that it had gone bad, but it seemed like it had been frozen, or just overcooked. Plus I didn't like the lemon garnish, it just tasted bitter to me. It came with vegetables, but the carrots were still hard. My partner had trout, which I tasted, and also was rather dry. The other couple with us liked their steak and ahi tuna salad. Their food arrived before ours. That extra time spent cooking our fish should have been avoided! I have eaten better salmon at the Elks Lodge. The place was nice, seemed all trendy, but when it comes down to it, it's about the food and Seasons 52 was a disappointment.
- Love the seasonal conceptFoodLoverDined on 9/28/2014Service was great, food was tasty, and presentation was also good. Just make sure you like the food that is in season, which my table did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ThierryVIPDined on 9/27/2014Great food and very good service, we will return when in the areaSpecial Features:
- Awesome!digdugieDined on 9/26/2014Great food..Great service....small portions. But awesome overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!pickyeaterDined on 9/26/2014I would not have expected such great atmosphere, food and service in a shopping mall. The waiter was excellent ensuring each of us had the best of dining experiences and that our vegetarian/vegan friend's requirements were met The location was convienent being set in Arden Fair Mall but the atmosphere inside would rival any upscale restaurant. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for special evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed-visually pleasing/taste okPammalammaDined on 9/26/2014Three of the four of us ordered the grilled scallops entree. It was very good -- served over a bed of winter squash risotto with broccolini. I thought the meal tasted fine but felt the seasoning might have been a bit more inventive for a foodie. The presentation was lovely. The desserts were also a delight to see but not outstanding to consume. We had a couple of the shot glass offerings -- peanut mouse, carrot cake and I can't remember the last. Our other diner had the steak salad and loved it.Special Features:
- It was ok but....Rdodds1360Dined on 9/26/2014I wasn't a fan of the food selection on the menu. It just wasn't what I was expecting. A little to fancy for me. Very good service and great atmosphere. I will return to grab a drink on the patio with my wife. But not for the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceFanofSeasons52Dined on 9/25/2014We absolutely love this restaurant! We recommend to our friends and recommend to anyone! Great service, great food & great experience!Special Features:
- Evening for 2AnonymousDined on 9/25/2014The evening for 2 starting at 5:30pm was splendid. We were seated no more than 5 minutes after our reservation time and the hostess was very quick to get us checked in. We sat at a booth in the bar area per request to be seated at the piano bar because the piano player would be there at 6pm. The waitress we had serving us was helpful in answering questions about the menu along with recommending an excellent choice for a glass of wine. She also was attentive to our needs and timely with delivering our menu items. The wine, appetizer, entrees and dessert we ordered were fabulous and worth the spend. The atmosphere was date friendly and it would certainly be a place I would love to visit again for another date or an adult outing with friends.Special Features:
- Great service, great foodTriciaDined on 9/25/2014Everything we ordered was fabulous (flatbreads, soups, seasonal specials) and service was outstanding. We went for a business meeting and found the noise level conducive to actually getting work done without feeling like we needed to speak in whispers. I will absolutely recommend this to others, and will go there for personal occasions as well.Special Features:
- Great Part of a Special EveningMikeyLikesItDined on 9/22/2014I took a chance on this restaurant for the special occasion of my girlfriend's birthday and was not disappointed! The food was great. The service was great! And the restaurant even had a birthday card waiting on the table for my girlfriend which was definitely a nice touch. The lower calorie offerings and the pricing for the specials were very welcome in this day and age of big, but mediocre food. Our server was attentive without being intrusive. We will definitely return to Seasons 52.Special Features:
- Always a great experience!dan0Dined on 9/20/2014Service and food was awesome! I go to Seasons 52 often and they never disappoint!Special Features:
- incredible!!!!!!!!meandnancDined on 9/20/2014What great service and great food. Plank salmon and sea scallops were awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/19/2014We have eaten here several times. The food and the service is always excellent!Special Features:
- Great place for Special MealTahoeLinDined on 9/14/2014The food is delicious, beautiful presentation and healthy too!!Special Features:
- My new favorite placelove2travelDined on 9/14/20142nd time for dinner and just as great as the 1st time. Outstanding service from the hostess to the exceptional server (Daniel) and busser. On the way out, every staff member we passed acknowledged and thanked us...even held the door as we left. Food was delicious. I am very impressed with everything about this place. We will definitely become regular diners at this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The service was awesome!!! Love the live music and it is very romantic there! Not recommended for kids. Maybe for lunch. Food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing restaurant and wine bar.sailsawayDined on 9/12/2014Checked this place out recently and was very pleasantly surprised. Extensive wine list and by the glass list. Live piano bar, romantic setting and phenomenal menu. 5 different alternative menus for vegan, vegetarian, etc. Will definitely be going there again. Absolutely loved itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great servicetroutDined on 9/12/2014your customer service continues to be tops! your staff are awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your average mall restaurant.Firediva916Dined on 9/11/2014Took my husband for birthday dinner. Season 52 is new to Arden mall, but it's not part of the mall at all. It's really an upscale dining experience. Ambiance was very welcoming. They had a birthday card on the table for my husband (nice touch by the way). It's dim, but not dark. Service was great. Wait staff was very attentive, knowledgeable about the menu and very helpful. Wine selection was extensive. Food was amazing! There's many items to choose from, all under 500 calories and all delicious. They even have a $5 Happy Hour selection. The flatbread is a must, scallops too. Their menu changes with the seasons, hence the name, so there's always something new to try. We'll surely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Hour Small PlatesLindaCVIPDined on 9/11/2014The Kona-crusted Lollipop Lamp Chops and the Caramelized Grilled Sea Scallops were delicious -- and at a great price of $5!Special Features: