Seasons 52 - Naples
8930 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, FL 34108Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Naples
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 2395948852
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Thomas Tarr
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Naples
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you"ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Seasons 52 - Naples - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Seasons 52 - Naples reviews from OpenTable diners
310 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (168)special occasion (161)neighborhood gem (114)notable wine list (104)romantic (102)good for groups (90)vibrant bar scene (88)great for lunch (84)hot spot (52)great for brunch (19)kid-friendly (16)late-night find (11)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- dependableOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/28/2014We are never disappointed when we go to Season 52. Our favorites are always as good as we remember them.Special Features:
- Great food & wineDiningOutAgainVIPDined on 9/27/2014Trout and lamb chops were sublime! Wine was perfect. A Rioja. Service was pretty good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pat was perfect!Yoga0926Dined on 9/27/2014Pat was a great server and the food was delicious! A perfect way to celebrate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Special!joyceKVIPDined on 9/27/2014Love dining at Seasons 52. The food is always delicious & the desserts are fabulous. Restaurant was very busy but service was still good. Have been here many times & am always pleased!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Gone here a few times but last visit food was mediocreSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Autumn treatOrganicDined on 9/27/2014Another great experience in dining. The butternut squash soup is wonderful. Just enough kick so your taste buds want more. At Seasons you know you can get an organic salad and the food is always fresh. The food is # 1 on my list. We sat on the side near the kitchen. It was more enjoyable and quiet for talking. You can see how efficiently the kitchen is run. We usually sit near the bar and that can be fun if you want a vibrant bar scene. The service is always tops. Flatbreads are outstanding. I have never had a meal that was not prepared to perfection.Special Features:
- Seasons 52 always goodANonimusDined on 9/26/2014Seasons 52 usually never disappoints. This visit was no exception. The food always tastes good and is high quality. The service is nothing to write home about but is good, and there were no issues. Would definitely recommend anytime!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/24/2014Excellent, as always. We appreciated being in a side room away from the bar so we could visit with friends.Special Features:
- Seasons 52 Dining ExperienceJaynieDined on 9/24/2014We met special friends here for dinner. Food and service was exceptional! Loved the ambience and the live piano player was an added plus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good AgainRobertDined on 9/21/2014Excellent meal and good service. Never have had a bad experience at Season's 52.Special Features:
- Annoying musicSaraDined on 9/21/2014The singer in the bar area was very loud and annoying. His choice of songs were not appropriate for dining. We were seated in a room open to the bar area and could barely carry on a conversation. We spoke to the waiter about it and he turned down the speakers in the room we were in which helped.I have never had this experience there before.Special Features:
- most excellentcharleysDined on 9/20/2014very busy on a Saturday night, service was attentive, wife's filet mignon was cooked perfectlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- acer1Dined on 9/20/2014Great as usual!!!! Super food, awesome service, you cannot beat Seasons 52!!!!!!Special Features:
- Delicious !OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014This is one of the Best Chain restaurants on the Planet ! Food is Fresh and healthier than eating at other restaurants! You would never know that all of the dishes are less than 450 calories. The service is top notch and the prices are great too !Special Features:
- Great lunch as always!NancyDined on 9/19/2014I had requested a booth on the bar side for a long leisurely lunch. I booked through Open Table from my new iPhone app. We were accommodated perfectly. I brought a friend with me and it was her first time at Seasons 52. Christa our wait person was attentive and knowledgeable. She asked if we had time constraints which we did not. Scallops, pear salad, and recommended wine were delicious! Dessert size makes them a must as always. They were a perfect ending to a perfect lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014Every item was well prepared. The trout was outstanding, also the mixed drinks. Our server was excellent, attentive, but not hovering over us. Very friendly and knowledgeable. We will certainly go back and bring some friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Positive experienceDanSDined on 9/15/2014We have never been disappointed in dining at Seasons 52. We started with a chicken flatbread appetizer which was very good. My wife and daughter each had the scallops as their entre, which they loved. I had the swordfish special. It was on the small size, but very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little disappointedparguyDined on 9/12/2014The service was just ok. In our party of four three of the meals were very good one was not. The quail special was hard to eat due to small bones and the sauce just overwhelmed the dish. Definitely not my best experience there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frequent visitor.SkramyrralDined on 9/10/2014Always outstanding food and service. We go 1 or 2 times a month all year long. Friendly and lively, hot spot in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014Excellent evening with characteristically superb taste in food!Special Features:
- Naples best chainLuigiVIPDined on 9/6/2014We love the the many restaurants in Naples. We are fortunate to have the one of the best chain spots only minutes from our door. The wine flights and menu fit our busy life style and the music is a bonus. Easily one of our favorites!Special Features:
- food is always coldDisappointedAGAINVIPDined on 9/6/2014The appetizers took forever to arrive 2 of us ordered the wine flight and we were almost finished with it before the COLD flatbreads arrived .Have been to this place a few times and the staff is never really on top of getting the food out while it is hot -sad to say ... The waitress was nice but this place always seems to disappoint the food is healthy but no seasoning and flat flavors ..Special Features:
- PriceyChrisDined on 9/5/2014Food was good. However, pricey for what you get. Service was very good. Friendly. Presented nicely.Special Features:
- Great food, great valueSuzieqVIPDined on 9/4/2014We are always pleased with our food, service, ambience, wine at Seasons in Naples. It always meets or exceeds our expectations. Great food and value. Also love the portion size. You always walk away satisfied.Special Features:
- Small plate special is goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/4/2014Season's 52 is a dependable restaurant--good food for the value! I received an e-mail letting me know of the small plate specials if we came early. They also had $6 wine which we thought was reasonable with this offer. We were 6 ladies at 5:30. The waiter was not very interested about our asking about the small plate specials. He gave us 2 small menus for the small plate specials/flatbread/wine flights. The small plates were just fine for each of us. Everyone thought they tasted fine and were ample for dinner if you ordered two of them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FavoriteHatter66VIPDined on 8/30/2014Seasons is one of my favorites spots in Naples, I live here year round and it's always good, different menus, great service, great food, much easier to get in in the off season, but always try to take company there even in season. Don't miss it.Special Features:
- Flight & FlatbreadOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/28/2014We really enjoy the Flight & Flatbread pairing! The lobster flatbread is so flavorful and wonderful. Small plates to follow make a perfect late lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GinaDined on 8/27/2014We had been to Seasons 52 many times but this time we took two new friends. They thought the food was great. There is a Seasons 52 in their area of NJ and decided they would take their husbands.Special Features:
- Wonderful restaurannomad1Dined on 8/27/2014We went for my birthday and enjoyed it very much. We have been to the Seasons 52 in Atlanta, and this one in Naples is just as good. We look forward to going back again another time.Special Features:
- slightly pricey but great overallDineWithWineDined on 8/23/2014The only downside to my first seasons 52 experience was the small portion appetizers at an outrageous price.....4 small scallops were $10.....other than that the overall portion size was small but the quality was superb. They have a great wine list and if you can get over paying a few bucks for some appetizers the pork tenderloin and lamb are amazing and you will have a great dining experience. Overall service was fantastic and our server, Elliot (who gave us his official seasons 52 card) was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- most excellentcharleysDined on 8/23/2014very busy for off season, excellent attention to detail, food was served fast, server was on pointSpecial Features:
- Great food but noisyDaleVIPDined on 8/23/2014This was our second visit to Seasons 52. We were seated in the main room this time (back room previously). It was nice because we could enjoy the piano music from the bar but the overall volume was loud. The flat breads here are fantastic and make a great appetizer. I had the Sock Eye Salmon special and it was perfectly prepared and delicious. My husband had the pork tenderloin and enjoyed it as well. The mini desserts are a perfect way to end the meal. They are each so creative and leave you wanting to come back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeniorfoodiesDined on 8/23/2014We have never been disappointed in the food or serviceSpecial Features:
- GudrunDined on 8/23/2014Great service, prices and food. I had the broiled scallops, very good and enough even for a hearty appetite. And who does not like the mini desserts, enough to satisfy your sweet craving but not too many calories and reasonably pricedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightColdstream899Dined on 8/23/2014It was my wife & I first time going to Seasons 52. We were in need of a date night, so we took the kids to their grandparents. It was a very beautiful place and there was live piano music playing during dinner. Service was great & food was really good. Would recommend Seasons 52 to anyone who wants a night out and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PriceyOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/23/2014Place was empty they sat us by The bar? Way overpriced.....lots of hype about The food from the waiter, dinner was OK not worth $100.00 for two. Off my list.Special Features:
- Love!Love2TravelDined on 8/23/2014Every time we go it's a treat! Great food and awesome service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous food and funOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Although there was a bit of confusion about our reservation, it was resolved quickly, efficiently and with smiling faces.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodNWHIDined on 8/22/2014Busy restaurant even out of season so need to book. Suggest a booth for 4 rather than a table.
- Pleasantwini08Dined on 8/21/2014Healthy options and an enjoyable evening to celebrate anniversary