901 Fawn St.
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sabatinos.com/
- Phone: 4107272667
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:30am; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 12:00am, Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm - 3:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Italian
- Executive Chef: Renato Rotondo Sr..
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Sabatino"s offers a wide range of limited service catering entree options. We deliver Party Trays hot and ready to serve daily from 10:30 AM until 11:00 PM to businesses in the Baltimore Metropolitan Area. We require just a few hours notice to deliver lunch or dinner to your corporate group of 15 - 500! Check out the Party Tray/Catering menu on our website at www.sabatinos.com or contact a manager at 410-727-2667!
- Private Party Facilities: Sabatino's has been hosting corporate and special occasion groups in Private Dining Rooms for over 40 years! We have PRIVATE ROOMS that can comfortably seat 20 - 150 guests and our full service event planner, Lisa, can assist you with planning every aspect of your event! Whether you're hosting a Corporate Meeting, celebrating a Birthday or Graduation, planning a Rehearsal Dinner or just gathering a large group of family and friends, Sabatino's has a group dining option and a menu to suit your needs. There is a comprehensive section on Private Dining on our website at www.sabatinos.com. There you will find menu options, enhancements, photos of our Private Dining Rooms and sample printed menus. You can contact Lisa Monday - Friday during the day at 410-727-2667 or speak with any manager if she is not available. We look forward to working with you to plan festive and memorable events!
- Private Party Contact: Lisa Morekas 4107272667
- Cross Street: High St.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Street parking is free for up to 3 hours. We also offer Valet Parking for $8.00 per car beginning at 3:00 PM on Sunday and beginning at 5:00 PM on Monday - Saturday. There are also 3 large "pay lots' within 2 blocks of Sabatino's. The closest pay lot is also the most cost efficient. It is $3.00 per car after 5:00 PM weekdays and all day on Saturday and Sunday. This lot is on the Corner of Central Ave and Bank St. Enter the lot from Central Ave.
A word from Sabatino's
Located in the heart of Baltimore"s famous Little Italy, Sabatino's has been serving Baltimore locals and tourists delicious Central and Southern Italian fare for over 50 years! Whether you're out for an intimate dinner for two, a family gathering, or hosting a larger group in a Private Dining Room, Sabatino's gives you the ambiance you're after. Sabatino's has been consistently voted the People's Choice for Best Italian Restaurant and recently received the Editor's Choice for Best Italian Restaurant by the Baltimore City Paper. "Consistency and integrity are what drove us to give Sabatino's the Best Italian nod... This is Italian without apology: Tongue-tingling Penne and Vodka Sauce; Veal Florentino avalanched in dreamy cheeses; piquant scalloppines, and crisp-baked parmigianas - This is the real deal, served in an environment (a row house int he heart of Little Italy) that's as honest as the food. Join us for lunch, dinner, or late-night dining! Buon Appetito!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sabatino's reviews from OpenTable diners
135 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (74)good for groups (60)special occasion (49)romantic (31)fit for foodies (29)kid-friendly (27)great for lunch (18)notable wine list (13)late-night find (9)great for brunch (4)hot spot (2)Show More
- Great Neighborhood RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/16/2014The service here was great! We had a group of 16 and were taken care of very efficiently with 2 servers. Food came out on time as well as drinks. Portions were good for the cost. It had a very homey feel to it and the surrounding neighborhood is very nice. I would definitely recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service great, food mediocrehaverforddinerVIPDined on 8/15/2014For many years we've enjoyed traditional Italian food here but this time, the food tasted bland or premade, not fresh. Too bad, the place feels right but kitchen failed to match the ambience and service.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/13/2014We went there with the family for or anniversary. The food was very good and plentiful. They took care of us and made us feel at home. We enjoyed the cheesecake. Afterwards as we walked around Little Italy several people spotted our take away boxes and asked where we ate. They headed there too We enjoyed the left overs the next few days.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Way to Celebrate!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/11/2014A lovely Monday evening in little Italy, Baltimore, to celebrate a young man's 16th Birthday! Food was awesome, service was fantastic! Everyone was very pleasant and accomodating. Monday evening dinning was a FANTASTIC experience - we practically had the place to ourself, no problems with parking, etc. It was a wonderful evening!!!!!Special Features:
- Good History; bad foodPreaknessMasterDined on 8/10/2014The most disappointing part of the experience was the food. The bread was disguisting...my wife and I only ate it because we were starving. The service was tired and slow. The main meal was basic -- edible, but nothing special. We will be choosing another Little Italy restaurant the next time we go for Italian.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/10/2014I remember this as a delicious Old-World style Italian restaurant. We ordered off the Restaurant Week menu and the food was horrible. The salad was out of a bag and the dressing was gritty and harsh. Unappetizing. The sausage and peppers appetizer was nondescript and the veal Francese was terrible. No wine or brandy in it and tasted of old oil and lemon. I didn't eat it. The cannoli filing was soupy and the shell was tough. I will NEVER go back there again. Never.
- Great Food, a little loudluvgoodfoodDined on 8/10/2014The food is great. We go a few times a year for special occasions. The noise level can be very high. This time we were sat on the other side of the door next to stairs. So we had all the noise from people gathering and walking heavy on the stairs. The ambience is much better in the lower level of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence in Little ItalyGothereoftenDined on 8/9/2014We have been to Sabatino's numerous times. The food is always excellent, as is the service.Special Features:
- disappointingJconnDined on 8/9/2014We heard great things about Sabatinos and decided to try it during restaurant week. The highlight of the experience was the host who waited almost an hour while we searched for parking. He saved our table and we sat right away. We had two waitresses who kept asking the same questions the other one had just asked. They were not very friendly and at times very slow. The bread was cold and stale and served with ice cold butter which was impossible to spread. Food came out extremely fast (which led me to believe it was not fresh). The chicken parm and pasta was cold and just okay. The restaurant was incredibly dated and had an odd smell, which would have been fine if the food had been up to par. Overall, very disappointing. Won't be back.
- Waitress knew her menuOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Tried to switch the service comment to Good or Very Good but the computer would not let me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real comfort food!NancyNDined on 8/9/2014Waitresses who treat you like a cousin visiting from out of town, food that invariably brings a sigh of satisfaction--what more is there? Sab's is still doing things the way they have for decades. If it ain't broke, why change? Go here when you need to revalidate your love for food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerBrownSugarDined on 8/8/2014We went to Sabatino's for my daughter's birthday and it was also restaurant week. As soon as we came into the restaurant we were greeted by a host and seated. The waiter was attentive and friendly. More Important, the food was good, not great, but good and the portions were nice. All in all, we enjoyed the service and the food. We will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service!BmoreHokieDined on 8/7/2014We went to Sabatinos during restaurant week as we hadn't been there in years. I had the salad to start and the homemade italian dressing is so delicious! I then had the Baked Rigatoni and it was to die for, a perfect blend of cheeses and marinara, and the portion was huge! My husband had a strip steak with a side of spaghetti and marinara. The steak was a bit smaller than the size suggested on the menu but it was good nonetheless. I finished with a Cannoli - it was heavenly! My husband got the cheesecake which was good too - but seriously if there is room for dessert, go Cannoli! Our server Tina was so nice and on top of things. She made us feel at home!Special Features:
- Restaurant Week TreatmpsmonkeyDined on 8/6/2014Great food. Great service. Great wine. Ok atmosphere. Ok price. And restaurant week attracted crying babies and loud toddlers.Special Features:
- Great Italian mealLuv2eatDined on 8/5/2014We enjoyed it all! From the Italian bread and house salad with creamy Italian dressing to the spaghetti and meatballs with their signature garlic bread. Then topped off our meal with a chocolate chip cannoli and great coffee. Our fellow diners enjoyed their eggplant parmigiana and ziti too. No complaints from anyone at our table. We're already planning our return visit. The restaurant was old-fashioned and did remind us of an era gone by, but this ambiance made it all the more fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very nicejewelsDined on 8/2/2014Food was pretty good typical italian food. Our server was amazing.Special Features:
- Fantastic serviceProudMomDined on 8/2/2014Our server was an absolute charmer, who made us feel very welcome and gave great advice on menu selections. The food was excellent - try the Shrimp Renato - but it was the service that really made us sure we will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Past It's PrimeHTaliskerDined on 8/1/2014I've eaten here since the early 70s. It used to be a cool place, but now it's just nostalgia. The veal was terrible. Spaghetti and salad excellent. Service is like a good diner. Espresso was superb. Want a taste of 70s Baltimore, check it out.Special Features:
- The real dealFmikeDined on 7/28/2014Coming from Philadelphia, where there are lots of outstanding Italian (and other) restaurants, I was very, very, very impressed with Sabatino's. Our table was ready when we arrived, which was at prime dinner time. The place is divided into several small rooms to give the impression of being quaint and intimate. It works. The service was outstanding. Our server was knowledgeable, attentive, and cheery. The food was amazing!!!! I had the lasagna. I will never eat another as good as this. My kids had the fettuccini alfredo. They ate all of it. My parents had a chicken dish. The tomato sauce is authentic, silky, full of flavor, fresh. The pasta and ricotta were heavenly. The wines list was extensive. Order the chianti. I will be back again!Special Features:
- A Gem in Baltimore's Little Italymimid731Dined on 7/27/2014There's a reason this restaurant has been in business for 50+ years! Everything was delicious - from the caprese salad with house made mozzarella to the "light as a cloud" homemade gnocchi and a delicious tiramisu. The portions are more than generous and service was great. Very limited wine selection, but like they say, "if it ain't broken, don't fix it." Decor is simple & quaint. Like eating in your Italian grandmother's dining room. I live in Alabama, and if I ever get back to Baltimore, I will definitely dine there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TMSchDined on 7/25/2014Super local spot in Little Italy neighborhood. Great food and terrific service..Special Features:
- CaroleDined on 7/20/2014Not the way we expected. Been coming for 40 plus years.When Rick was owner.Special Features:
- Great Italian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2014Homemade pasta delicious and menu has great choices! Great clams casino and lasagna with ground veal. Do think salad should come with meal and not salad with iceberg lettuce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good!NancarDined on 7/14/2014I had spaghetti n meatballs b/c i read great reviews about the meatballs, which were great! And the Garlic Bread was yummy. I was a bit disappointed in the salad house dressing, too thick for me...Special Features:
- Always GreatCoachDined on 7/12/2014You can not go wrong ordering anything on their menu. Obviously the salad is the best. The clams casino and the mussels are the real deal. Never a bad meal or slow service. They have been doing their thing along time, and they are very good at it. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go back!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014This was our first time in Little Italy and it was a great experience! Our waitress was attentive and helpful (she gave us great recommendations); the food was out-of-this-world; and prices were reasonable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Sabatino'sSherbydesignDined on 7/11/2014Our server Teresa is wonderful, she did not rush us. We always enjoy the food so good. My friend travels from NJ to enjoy a dinner at Sabatinos. We will return, Sherry n BobSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little Italy at It's FinestTwintypeDined on 7/11/2014As always, our experience at Sabatino's was perfect. The food is delicious and consistent every time. Most notably, the wait staff is unfailing polite yet fun. It really does make you feel like part of the Little Italy community and every person feels like a special, invited guest. We've been going to Sabby's since we were little kids and I hope our children bring their kids there one day as well!Special Features:
- Great space but food needs workRetailproDined on 7/10/2014The downstairs cellar is charming and a great group space. Our server was outstanding...truly a superstar. However, the food was not up to the level of the service. It was very disappointing...poorly prepared (overcooked, or seasoned poorly) and very dated. We would go back again if they improved the food.
- 18 years later and it’s super!MelissaDined on 7/9/2014After living in Baltimore and knowing the great restaurants available in little Italy, we chose Sabatino’s during our visit last week. It was exactly as we remembered and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SabatinosLovetoeatDined on 6/28/2014My group had such a good time celebrating 2 birthdays. The service was timely, but we did not feel rushed to turn over our table. Try to get a table in Kitty's station. She's a friendly, fun, kind, attentive waitress. As an added attraction, parking was easy and convenient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JoesphDined on 6/27/2014Service excellent. Food was just okay. I expected better from a restaurant in Little Italy.
- Entertaining out-of-state friends:bestinBaltimoreDined on 6/27/2014I am a long-time Sabatino's patron. Left Baltimore about 20 years ago for the Howard County area, but when I return for any reason, Sabatino's will always be my first choice. The food and service have always been first rate... the years have changed nothing in that regard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian Foodgram2gDined on 6/27/2014Sabatino's has delicious food and wonderful service. We are never disappointed when we have the opportunity to eat there. They are family friendly. We took our granddaughters and they loved it. They have an extensive wine list with the reds from Tuscany being our favorites. Excellent choice for any occasion.Special Features:
- Must goSkoch68Dined on 6/27/2014Been our favorite restaurant in Little Italy for 30 years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super time at Sab's !DonnaP613Dined on 6/23/2014Use private note below for review.xoxoxoxooooooxoxoxoooooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch - off their gameWillyTDined on 6/22/2014Food, for eight, in general not hot (temp). Lasagna seemed like leftover. This is our go-to place for comfort food.
- great food service so soVistor25Dined on 6/21/2014The food was amazing. Our server didn't come ask us if we needed anything and didn't ask us to box our left overs. She just took them away and we never got them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EclecticAmbianceDined on 6/14/2014Service was a little slow, but it was a Saturday night. The Alfredo sauce was great. The facility could use a reno, & it wouldn't take too $ much to update moderate style. But, a decent place to fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- coachDined on 6/14/2014haven't been here for a couple of years not the food quality of the past would not recommend