Reunion Kitchen + Drink
5775 E. Santa Ana Canyon
Anaheim Hills, CA 92807Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Reunion Kitchen + Drink
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.reunionkitchen.net/
- Phone: 7142831062
- Hours of Operation:
Dining: Mon–Thur 11a-10p|Fri 11a-11p|Sat 8a-11a|Sun 8a-10p
Bar: Mon 11a-10p|Tue–Thur 11a-11p|Fri 11a-12a|Sat 8a-12a|Sun 8a-10p
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-private -Can accommodate parties up to 60
- Entertainment: Coming Soon
A word from Reunion Kitchen + Drink
Reunion Kitchen + Drink - Relax-Reminisce-Reconnect - providing a fun and sophisticated dining experience to Anaheim Hills and the surrounding area. New American “Modern Comfort” menu consists of fresh ingredients made daily from scratch in our exhibition kitchen. Lunch and dinner menus feature unique items that guests crave. Reunion features a great weekend breakfast menu. The menu is designed to deliver quality and value. From our soup of the day to our obsession with burgers to our prime rib, the value and quality is delivered with each and every plate. Reunion Kitchen is a festive bar destination for social hour with great snacks, craft beers , retro-cocktails and fun time with family and friends. Reunion will offer seasonal craft beers and great selection of wines by the glass and signature drinks. The music and atmosphere has a great energy that our guests enjoy. Our passion and standards for excellence reflect in the warm and professional service of our staff.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Reunion Kitchen + Drink - Best Restaurants in Anaheim Hills ›
Reunion Kitchen + Drink reviews from OpenTable diners
230 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (168)fit for foodies (105)vibrant bar scene (85)great for outdoor dining (84)great for lunch (71)good for groups (67)hot spot (62)special occasion (60)great for brunch (32)romantic (25)kid-friendly (25)late-night find (18)notable wine list (18)scenic view (1)Show More
- Delicious machacaBrieVIPDined on 10/19/2014Machaca breakfast was delicious! Bell peppers were fresh and crisp, beef was tender, hash browns were crispy but a little burned in some spots. Mimosas were light and refreshing. Loved the outdoor non-smoking patio -- will def come again!Special Features:
- Great food!DrmoloianDined on 10/12/2014Come with a big appetite because there food is plenty and enough for two!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Modern Comfort FoodSparklesDined on 10/11/2014Reunion Kitchen is truly a gem. The atmosphere is trendy, but comfortable. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. And the food and drinks are amazing. For beverages, we had the Voss sparkling water, an apricot Bellini, and a French Pear. All were perfect. The French Pear was crisp and refreshing, a very different beverage. Our main courses were the honey chicken brie, which is a sandwich. The licorice flavor of the watercress was a perfect compliment to the sweet, creamy sandwich. The crispy pancetta pasta was smoky, creamy and yummy. And the chicken and biscuit was heavenly. The home style biscuit was huge, moist, amazing. We ended with the butter cake, which was by far the best dessert I've had in a restaurant in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Place2EatDined on 10/11/2014Our reservations (2 people) were a little early on the weekend for the dinner crowd. we were seated immediately and within 20 minutes the restaurant was almost full. the waiter was very knowledgeable and made several good suggestions; although, I think all suggestions would be good as the food quality was excellent. Even as the number of patrons increased, there was no discernible drop in service at our table. Even though the restaurant was full, there was never any pressure to get us out the door to make room for the next set of diners. Our leftover take home food was neatly boxed, labeled and brought to us as the check arrived. We thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience.Special Features:
- I just don't get it.....TommyVIPDined on 10/10/2014Is it just me or is this area just trying to like this place. Since the Yorba Linda/Anaheim Hills area is lacking any quality restaurants I get the feeling people are just overlooking some many flaws in this place. The food is not that great, the service is ok. Granted it is vibrant, has a great wine list and if you like a bar scene with mid life crisis people, this is your place. And the place is tough to get into. The hostess could do a much better job as well. Not very helpful, unapologetic, and just down right complacent.Special Features:
- Love this place!LARSDined on 10/9/2014I've been here several times and it never disappoints! Food is fantastic and craft cocktails are spot on. The wine & beer list is great. Love when restaurants have beer from local breweries. One of the best things...no cork fee! It does get pretty busy, so making a reservation is a good idea.Special Features:
- Meet your friends there and enjoy!CalifAudreyDined on 10/7/2014Comfort food with a twist. Good atmosphere, plenty of people dining so you know food is being turned over. Excellent...and nice!!...wait staff, bartenders and receptionists. Fairly priced menu items with a good selection of interesting entrees, appetizers, salads etc. (not 5 pages of marginal choices). You want to try something different every time you go instead of just eating your "old favorite."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- REUNION ROCKS !betsypVIPDined on 10/4/2014I have been to REUNION KITCHEN + DRINK on several occasions for lunch and dinner. The food is consistently good, the service is attentive and friendly, and the atmosphere is quite comfortable ! It can get crowded on the weekends so I recommend making a reservation!Special Features:
- goodtimesgoodfoodDined on 10/3/2014Great place to have a romantic dinner. Great serving staff and excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't get it right.SirhacksalotDined on 10/1/2014Great food & Drinks, Nice ambiance and friendly staff. But if your looking to have your steak cooked just right maybe this isn't the place for you, They had a difficult time getting my wife's filet cooked medium. But they were very nice about it and removed it from the check without asking. Still a great find to meet with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatFoodDudeVIPDined on 9/30/2014This is a great neighborhood restaurant / Bar. The drinks and food are cutting edge and spot on. I haven't had everything on the menu--yet, but every meal I have had has been great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/28/2014First time brunch. Expected more. When you have to return eggs too many times (hard boiled on a Benedict?! Twice? Runny eggs on a eggs and basted medium plate?) the server should be empowered to DO SOMETHING. Then when you get a manager over and they take your plate? They should at least offer you a free cup of coffee. Something about Reunion charging me in full for a meal that was sub par did not sit right with me.
- The apple crumble a la mode rocks!FoodCab83Dined on 9/27/2014I love this place. And I love using open table to book it. It's always a smooth process and I've never had to wait around. The staff is great and the food is delicious every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We'll be backRonaldDined on 9/26/2014This was our first visit. The food was very good and reasonably priced. The menu is a little different but good variety. You have to try the Brussel sprout appetizer. The food was served really quickly for as busy as they were. I accidentally made a reservation for 2 but their were actually 6. They accommodated us right away. The service was excellent. We'll definitely go back.Special Features:
- excellentsamkDined on 9/25/2014The friendly nice waitress is a major factor of being happy in your restaurant. She is wonderful young lady with smile on her face all the time. Food is good and service is excellent. Keep it up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodie99VIPDined on 9/24/2014Food quality was fine. But, very stingy on quantity.Special Features:
- excellent service and foodLoveitDined on 9/21/2014this is our family's new favorite local spot. We loved the appretizer, who knew brussell sprouts,cooked with onions, maple syrup and bacon could be so delicious! The beef spare ribs my favorite. The sandiches the others ordered were eaten so fast. The satisfied smiles of he whole table well worth every penny.Special Features:
- ExcellentmoshiDined on 9/19/2014I try to come here at least once a week with the wife. They offer a great selection of appetizers from spinach dip to ahi tartare to grilled broccolini. I've had a wide range of entrees and they all do not disappoint -from the turkey pot pie, to the short ribs with wasabi mashed potatoes, to the made from scratch veggie burger. Menu options are very flavorful and balanced, without leaving a heavy unhealthy feeling. All protein dishes have good accompanying sides that are healthy and delicious. The bar serves wine, local beers, hard liquor, and cocktails... can't really go wrong, and the selection makes it easy to host a wide variety of friends for a get together or special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationRails5Dined on 9/19/2014We we're celebrating my Dad's 75th birthday. We had a group of family members who live close to the restaurant and a few that flew in just for the celebration. As always, we were not disappointed. Our table for 9 was ready and waiting when we arrived and were seated immediately. We ordered drinks and appetizers without feeling rushed to order dinner. Drinks were great and the appetizers were tasty! Dinner was excellent. A range of different items were ordered and everything from the chicken and biscuits to the short ribs and the fish special. They brought out a chocolate dessert for the birthday boy and he was thrilled! Thanks for a flawless evening! We will be back again very soon!Special Features:
- Better than Home CookingThepickyeaterDined on 9/17/2014The food, setting and service was A+. I ordered the rosemary chicken and was delighted that it wasn't too heavy. You get your money worth. The only negative is finding parking. we had to circle twice before we were able to squeeze into a parking spot and this was before rush hour! You definitely need to make reservations if you plan to go during peak hours.Special Features:
- A 5 Star Diamond in Anaheim HillsRezipDined on 9/17/2014This restaurant location has changed hands many times over the years but The Reunion tops anything that's been before it. Great place to meet for lunch, the salads are fresh and outstanding especially the grilled romaine. The menu has many choices and everything I've tried is Excellant! The bar is friendly and fills up early for Happy Hour. It's is a great place to meet locals, have a cocktail and a lite bite to eat. I love this Place!Special Features:
- An evening outAlexDined on 9/15/2014Always enjoy the restaurant and the fact there is no corkage fee. Food is very good, service is very good, parking is terrible.Special Features:
- Redhead2Dined on 9/14/2014I went to Reunion Kitchen+Drink for a girls night with 2 friends to celebrate a friends birthday. The food was really good. They didn't offer anything special for birthdays and they didn't even acknowledge that I was a birthday dinner. The service was really lacking. It was busy, but there were many servers. It took forever to get refills, check, etc..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Delicious MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Took friends to Reunion for their first visit. You always hope that a restaurant will not let you down when you've talked it up so much and Reunion did not disappoint. We had another delicious meal and our friends loved the restaurant. We requested a quiet table and were accomodated. The restaurant was packed, but we were able to carry on a conversation at our table without yelling, which we reallly appreciated. We wil return soon!Special Features:
- Great food, Great servicechardonnayDined on 9/13/2014This is a great place very vibrant place always busy the only thing about this place is there is nothing healthy on the menu really. They need fresh fish specials, scallops and overall healthy mealsSpecial Features:
- Dinner on a Friday nightkarenbDined on 9/12/2014We have eaten here a few times, so we enjoy it. Unfortunately we had to send a dish back. They quickly corrected the problem and we definately will come back again. We had a reservation and we were seated right away. Everything else was excellent !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a fun lunch with friendsSatsumaVIPDined on 9/12/2014Going back another time to try some other food options. Maybe not at noon, since the parking was abysmally lacking. Hope that table service details continue to improve. Thought the food was better than the service we received.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over all goodeatinoutDined on 9/12/2014I took a friend for lunch here, noting that on my reservation. Most places will do something special, like a dessert, when you tell them it's a special occasion, but they did nothing. I was disappointed in that. Every meal I've had here has been good, but the bacon cheeseburger I had wasn't up to all the hype it received. Good bun, but the fried onions overpowered the flavor that might have been there with the burger itself. Love the warm potato salad. Hot fudge was better than just chocolate sauce, but not the best I've had. They only offer peanuts on the sundae- seems a little cheap for such a nice place. Would have liked almonds! But that might just be me...Nice place though- good service. Nice ambiance...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE ReunionsDSBIGZDined on 9/10/2014This is our go to place. We know the food will be excellent. Love the atmosphere. Service is the best! Cocktails are fabulous! Hope Reunions opens more restuarants. Also... love the large open windows. The patio is inviting and cozy. Braised ribs.... delish! Breakfast is superb but pricey and worth every penny. Thank you Reunions for coming to Anaheim Hills. Needs more dinning places like this in Anaheim Hills. Success!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood restaurantRobeppDined on 9/9/2014Service was fantastic, good was yummy and large portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new neighborhood sceneRubeAndBigDaddyDined on 9/7/2014This place has gone through several ownerships and Reunion has done the best by actually offering a lively, cool atmosphere combined with a realy good menu and signature dishes. The noise was a bit loud as it gets crowded at key dinner times but the bar, good drink and friendly locals offers a great new hang out for Anaheim Hills. The service could use improvement as it was a bit slow at the time.Special Features:
- Great as usualVPResDined on 9/6/2014Great food, perfect place for lunch or dinner. Service was fine, we will return.Special Features:
- good neighborhood restaurantfoodieVIPDined on 9/5/2014lots of energy in this place. food consistently good.Special Features:
- Will not returnriverDined on 9/5/2014While the food was good, it was not outstanding, but the real reason for no return will be the horrible service and non kid friendly environment. Our server Sal was clearly put off by the fact that our party of 4 had a young child (2 years) and wrote us off from the beginning. After getting seated and water it was another 10 min before our drink order was taken and after food was served by runners we did not see Sal until the bill. He was very present with other tables which did not have kids. If you have kids do not visit here. And if service is similar throughout restaurant I would discourage others.
- New Favorite PlaceBetheeDined on 9/5/2014I took my brother and sister-in-law to the Reunion when they were in town this week. The always want to go to Wood Ranch. They loved everything about the Reunion and now they have a new favorite place in town when they come in from Las Vegas. The food was amazing and the service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Fantastic foodKmarDined on 9/3/2014First time I've been to this restaurant when it wasn't packed. Great service. Probably the best burger I've had in a long time. Very satisfied.Special Features:
- AwesomeLovegoodfoodDined on 9/2/2014What a great surprise to a business lunch. The food was spectacular. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Great as alwayslikedininDined on 8/31/2014Went there once again, took my brother and his wife (there first time) we all enjoyed everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - server just okayJodsgnr1Dined on 8/29/2014Had dinner at Reunion Friday night (party of 3). We arrived early & the hostess told us she couldn't seat us until our reservation time, luckily the manager(?) was close by and overheard. He seated us immediately. Our server was very pleasant but I didn't get my wine until I was halfway through my dinner. Food was very good so it made up for the less than stellar service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- End of the weekBurnieVIPDined on 8/29/2014After a hard day at work we decided to go to Reunion Kitchen for a casual dinner and a drink. I had a very good flat iron steak with mashed potatoes topped with blue cheese. My wife had seared ahi with peanut slaw. Both dishes were very good. We sat by a window next to the packed a loud bar. Our drinks were also good. There were couples and families and all ages. This was our 3rd time at Reunion and we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.