Piatti - Denver
190 Saint Paul Street
Denver, CO 80206Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Piatti - Denver
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.piatti.com/denver/
- Phone: 3033211919
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday through Saturday 11:30a - 4:00p
Dinner: Monday through Thursday 4:00p - 9:00p
Friday & Saturday 4:00p-10:00p Sunday 5:00p-9:00p
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Mario Godoy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Piatti is also an ideal venue for hosting your private events. Whether it's a holiday party, special anniversary or birthday dinner, shower or celebration, we offer several menus at different price points, as well as an extensive wine list to accommodate your needs.
- Private Party Contact: Tina Overbay 3033216973
A word from Piatti - Denver
Located in a casual neighborhood, this warm laid back eatery knows its way around authentic regional Italian cuisine. The service is friendly, food is fresh, and the experience is Unbeatable!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Piatti - Denver - Best Restaurants in Cherry Creek ›
Piatti - Denver reviews from OpenTable diners
205 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (131)fit for foodies (92)special occasion (86)great for lunch (70)good for groups (57)great for outdoor dining (49)romantic (47)notable wine list (42)kid-friendly (16)great for brunch (15)vibrant bar scene (15)hot spot (13)late-night find (8)scenic view (1)Show More
- Suddenly, you can't get helpOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014I've always liked Piatti. The food is very reliable and the service has been quite personal in the past. This visit, while the kitchen seemed fine, and our waiter's manner was pleasant as always, it seemed like he was covering half the restaurant. The excellent bread was slow in coming. We had to flag him down to ask about things. I hope it was just a bad night. They did seem unusually busy and sold out of the specials by 8 PM.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/18/2014This is a great restaurant. Our waiter was terrific. The reatuarant is always a delightful place to dine. They accomodated our large group extremely well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 10/18/2014Food was excellent and we enjoyed sitting by the fireplace. Server was somewhat slow but we have always otherwise had great service in the past. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2014I've eaten at the LaJolla location twice and Denver was just as good. The food and presentation are consistently good. I brought 3 friends and they were impressed with the quality. I would highly recommend Piatti to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Very good meal with great but not overbearing service. Would definitely recommend.
- Great food, good time for allOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014WE had a large group and good food, service good, wine really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Piatti's is always fabulous!CyndeelovesdiningoutDined on 10/3/2014I particularly like to go to this wonderful restaurant and if Wendy is available, it makes the occasion so much more memorable. Thank you!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BostonBostonDined on 9/29/2014My very favorite restaurant in Cherry Creek! It is consistent, and I always have an outstanding dining experience.Special Features:
- Hopefully a fluke!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/29/2014The food is consistently delicious at Piatti and it's one of my absolute favorite restaurants. On this particular visit, our waitress greeted us when we sat down, then didn't come back for another 30 minutes to take our order (despite our efforts to flag her down!). The restaurant was busy, but not busy enough that our lunch took almost two hours (we ordered three salads). I will definitely be weary to visit the restaurant again at lunch if I have limited time. This has been my only negative experience at Piatti and I will definitely go back -- hopefully it was just a fluke!Special Features:
- Perfect piattiStarDinerDined on 9/27/2014Jessie was our server and he was professional with personality and eager to make our dinner experience excellent. He succeeded. Food was sooooo yummy and different. And they made me a special drink with ingredients I provided without blinking an eye. And it was made to a T. Fabulous -- all the way around!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!BBennittDined on 9/25/2014The food was AMAZING, the service was great. The only complaint is not a whole lot of parking availability.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/24/2014Excellent food and wines. Service was grand. Didn't feel rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Usual GoodtimeRoamglobeDined on 9/17/2014Wed night was a bit noisier than usual at the bar but we had our same table by the fireplace and an exceptional waitress! Food was good and menu had a good selection. When I am organizing a group dinner I always think of Piatti's as they are so accommodating and friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceSteveVIPDined on 9/13/2014Our waiter Steve was great and the food, soup and veggies all cooked quite well. We like to go early as this popular place gets busy. Also like the free valet parking!Special Features:
- GooeyhooeyVIPDined on 9/10/2014Always certainly more than just reliable. Piatti's is something to which to look forward. Interesting menu offerings, friendly and responsive servers and a very pleasant setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliversBeachloversVIPDined on 9/9/2014Piatti is my go to place when I am in Cherry Creek. Had lunch with my daughter and as usual a totally delightful experience.Special Features:
- Consistently Top NotchWadePerryVIPDined on 9/9/2014Just keep doing what you are doing. Every time I am here, it is exactly what I expect.Special Features:
- Always goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/8/2014I always enjoy my time at Piatti. The service and food are always consistently very good.Special Features:
- Wendy is a gemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014Wendy our wait person is a gem she couldn't do enough for us. A very pleasant & professional personSpecial Features:
- Al Fresco Dining in Cherry CreekKernDined on 9/6/2014We ate early and dined Al Fresco so it was nice and quiet on Piatti's patio. The beautiful summer evening was complemented by their great food (the bread and the dipping sauce is outstanding!) and wonderful service. Another benefit is to be able to utilize their free valet service which is a good deal since CC parking can be tight on the weekends. If you are using OpenTable, be sure to book early as we had to choose a 5:30 reservation on Saturday afternoon which at that early hour kind of felt like we were dining with the elder Seinfelds in Florida!Special Features:
- Interesting menusueav8sDined on 9/6/2014I must go back and try other things on the menu, really good foodSpecial Features:
- our go to spotjulieVIPDined on 9/5/2014piatti's is our go to spot in Cherry Creek. The food and service are always exemplary. I can easily get reservations even the day of. We always take out of town guests there.Special Features:
- Quick lunch/recon mealLogicalChillFoodieZZDined on 9/2/2014Ive seen this place while riding by many times and the perfect occasion came yesterday. Freind wanted to meet for lunch but was suggesting standard issue places I would hardly call Itialian. Came here and it was a quiet lunch with a great menu. Didnt need the reservation but at night you woukd be CRAZY to attempt without one(from what ive seen). Friend is picky and LOVED it and finished before I did! I will be back. Service was good and it was quiet and just a perfect setup with nice "appatizer" portions that work awesome for quick lunches.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always greatbilboeatsVIPDined on 8/29/2014that's it. piatti is WAY underrated in denver. great staff, great food, reasonably priced. what else do you want?Special Features:
- Another Great Meal...!!!LousReviewsDined on 8/29/2014We decided to go back to Piatti's for the extended 5280 dinner. Half of the group chose the special, the other half ate off the regular menu - either way it was great! The food, and the service were right on target! Our waiter, Ryan, was especially helpful and fun... Thanks -Special Features:
- Restaurant WeekSassyGeminiDined on 8/28/2014Brought 5 people from my office to celebrate a birthday and a promotion. Everyone loved their entree and the location. The service was very good and all said they would like to try it again! I always chose Piatti for a good and reliable place to dine with anyone with any dietary requirements!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious dinnermariaDined on 8/26/2014We had a delicious lunch here one day and decided to go during restaurant week. The food, service and ambiance was great. I will recommend this restaurant to friends.Special Features:
- Wonderful ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/26/2014Piatti is a wonderful blend of great food, service and ambiance at a reasonable price. Upscale but not pretentious. Always a great choice for a leisurely dinner with friends.Special Features:
- Piatti's Does It AgainRochRoe1026Dined on 8/25/2014Had another terrific meal, great recommendations from Kris, our server, the wine was a great match with the meal, salads were crisp and fresh, the dinners were warm and desserts topped it all off nicely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular Restaurant Week Dinner!WildaboutDiningDined on 8/24/2014Looking for a restaurants in Cheery Creek that isn't overly trendy with portions fit for a child at exorbitant prices then this is the place to go! Outstanding food and wait staff in a spot easily accessible to the buzzing area of Cherry Creek. The dishes from start to finish are out of this world, for restaurant week the menu choices include two glasses of wine dessert! During restaurant I've been disappointed at the portion amount from other restaurants and left hungry but that is not the case here. I will have two meals from my great dinner, I had the salmon, it was one of the best prepared dishes I have had in AGES and I eat out a lot! So please dine here over Restaurant week or any time, great food, great value all around!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BettyVIPDined on 8/23/2014Food is always very good. Restaurant week menu was adequate, but not my favorite.Special Features:
- Great restaurantDynamoDined on 8/23/2014Nice ambiance and great food all combined into one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatLEODVIPDined on 8/23/2014Piatti's is always great. Good food, excellent service in a comfortable atmosphere. We love it. Larry ODSpecial Features:
- Love this place!HappyCOGalDined on 8/17/2014I invited a few friends to celebrate my birthday at Piatti on a Sunday evening. The food was amazing, the vibe was terrific and the service was outstanding. I would definitely recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Piatti's scores againDenverdaveDined on 8/16/2014After being gone for 6 months it was great to have dinner at Piatti's again. The food is always very good and consistent. Try the warm olives and cheese appetizer. I had the fish stew (Chioppino) that was excellent. Lots os shrimp, scallops, fish and mussels in a rich tomato-based broth. Had a new server that was very knowledgeable and attentive. Still our favorite restaurant in Cherry Creek.Special Features:
- markVIPDined on 8/15/2014We eat here frequently and are never disappointed.Special Features:
- Always wonderfulfood4meDined on 8/14/2014Piatti's is consistently great. The food is outstanding and the service wonderful. I love it here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Piatti's lunchanniesfavoritespotsVIPDined on 8/13/2014Took my daughter to lunch last week. Piatti's is quiet so you can have a lovely conversation without tons of noise from other tables. The food was delicious and the service, always great. One of my favorite restaurants in all of Cherry Creek.Special Features:
- PiattiboomerDined on 8/11/2014Pros: panna cotta, coffee, flatbread goat cheese appetizer Cons: limited wine list by the glass, limited number of entrees, the guest who had the special (filet) was disappointed In all an adequate meal, but not quite what I envisioned for a special occasionSpecial Features:
- Consistently good foodBobbyeVIPDined on 8/10/2014Never disappointed leaving Piatti's. Always something well prepared and satisfying. A great restaurant that is always goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.