825 Marquette Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55402Neighborhood:
Downtown / North Loop
SteakPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mannyssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 6123399900x
- Hours of Operation:
*Breakfast* - (Monday-Friday) 6:30am - 11:00am
- (Saturday - Sunday) 6:30am - 10:00am
*Lunch* - (Monday - Friday) 11:00am - 4:00pm
*Brunch* - (Saturday - Sunday) 10:00am - 4:00pm
*Dinner* - (Sunday - Thursday) 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- (Friday - Saturday) 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Josh Hill
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Join the Parasole Dining Club. It's free and more rewarding than ever! http://www.parasole.com/diningclub/
A word from Manny's Steakhouse
Masculine, bright, accented with wood & leather, Manny's evokes the great steakhouses of New York & Chicago - & eclipses them in critical & popular acclaim. Rated Top Five in the U.S. by the Zagat Guide, named one of America's top Steakhouses by both the Knife & Fork Club & the Independent Cattleman's Association, & a perennial winner of newspaper & magazine reader polls, Manny's commands a fanatical local following & a national reputation. Wrote the New York Times: "There's good news in Minneapolis for those who still share the secret pleasures of red meat, well-cut & seriously served." In addition to USDA-certified, dry- aged, center-cut beef, Manny's offers chops, chicken, fresh seafood & a Wine Spectator Award-winning wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Manny's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Downtown / North Loop ›
Manny's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
334 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (267)notable wine list (132)romantic (107)fit for foodies (106)good for groups (105)hot spot (72)vibrant bar scene (56)great for lunch (43)neighborhood gem (38)great for brunch (35)late-night find (15)kid-friendly (9)scenic view (5)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Outstanding Food and ServicerkruzeskiDined on 8/31/2014The steaks were done to perfection. The service was excellent with the presentation of the different meat options and continuous care. It was definitely a Five Star evening.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014I went to Manny's for a special occasion date. We had a wonderful time and left feeling stuffed with great food and extremely happy. It's hard not to have fun at Manny's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak house in Midwest.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/29/2014Vinnie and rest of the guys at Manny's provide high class service and the best food and wine in the Midwest!! You are never disappointed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingDonaldDined on 8/28/2014Food and service where "TOP-SHELF"!!! Table accommodations request followed to a "T". Service was prompt, explanatory, instructional, knowledgeable. Food was served hot, and was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best SteakhouseAlabamaVIPDined on 8/28/2014Manny's is by far the best steakhouse in this country. This is my 5th dining experience at Manny's in 15 years and it has consistently been a simply superb dinner each and every time. The meat is of the best quality I've ever tasted. The side dishes are out of this world delicious. The wine selection is quality and plentiful. The appetizers are wonderful (lobster cakes are awesome) and the desserts are to die for they are so good. All of this goodness is consistently complimented with the most friendly and professional service staff as can be found at any restaurant in the world. Impeccable service. You cannot miss with Manny's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014This was my first Manny's experience and we went there to celebrate. The food was amazing and the service was even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TASTYOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014I know it's a steakhouse but the Fried Shrimp was fabulous!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food even better serviceFore2foreDined on 8/23/2014Nice to experience a truly professional wait staff. Perfect in every way, friendly banter, menu presentation, just the right amount of attention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteakschapiroDined on 8/23/2014Best steak house in the United States. Excellent service and while costly is worth the price. Has a consistency about it year after year.Special Features:
- Carnivorous heaven!loves2eatVIPDined on 8/23/2014Mannys consistently delivers. The filet was delectable and my sons loved their double porterhouse. However, we noted the prices, already very expensive, have gone up again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedMinneapolisDinerVIPDined on 8/23/2014We were disappointed with our dining experience at Manny's. We were seated next to a large group of obviously intoxicated diners who were so loud, it ruined our ability to enjoy our own meal. The manager and server offered us free desserts, but still kept serving alcohol to the large noisy group next to us, and they got even rowdier. For the kind of prices Manny's charges, my dining experience should have been better.
- Awesome night!34yearsDined on 8/22/2014Celebrated our anniversary at Manny's and we were not disappointed. The food was amazing as well as the service. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Overall reviewYCookDined on 8/22/2014The food was fabulous as was the service. The restaurant, though, was very cold (A/C was running too high).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- McLovinDined on 8/21/2014Bone in ribeye was to die for. Sides are family style huge!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank youOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/20/2014We were at mannys celebrating my daughters 21st birthday she has a severe allergy to peanuts she'll fish and almonds everyone from the host to the waiter made her very comfortable eating there Thanks to everyone for taking such great care her and us We definitely will return Dale dingmanSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was good but not great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014for the price hike they have had the food is just not worth the price, unless you have nothing better to do with your money. the steak was great, the Salmon was dry and not too flavorful. Usually the service is great there, this time he was friendly... when he came back, which was lengthy times in between.Special Features:
- QualitytmontDined on 8/19/2014Best steak in Minneapolis - I hadn't been here since they moved location - felt foolish for waiting so long!!!
- Amazing! Great time.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014Went there for an anniversary dinner. Best food you will ever eat! I felt sad leaving a few scraps of meat on the bone because it deserved to be enjoyed but I was so full I couldn't eat anymore. The atmosphere is fun. we had a blast. It is an experience everyone should do.Special Features:
- Best dining experience evermanda51814Dined on 8/16/2014My experience at Manny's Steakhouse was the best dining experience my boyfriend and I ever experienced. The service was prompt, professional and friendly. The food was exquisite with the best meat choices I have ever experienced. It was a great atmosphere for a romantic special occasion. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for the best place to dine in Minneapolis.Special Features:
- ShortyShortyDined on 8/16/2014The service was great. Our waiter Robert was very helpful and attendant. The food was simply delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, as always. Extra GF effort!St8fanDined on 8/16/2014Excellent food, service and atmosphere, just like every time I've been to Manny's. I let them know in advance that my wife is gluten-free, and they arranged a special GF dessert, which we really appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinner celebrationluvarubaDined on 8/15/2014Started with "Rockies", known to some as Oysters Rockefeller. These were outstanding. Followed by the Hearts of Palm salad. Very tasty and be advised their servings are meant to be "shared". Then a large filet mignon (split) accompanied by the hash browns made with onions. Everything was amazing, including the chocolate dessert! We definitely plan to return here. Tony was a fabulous server. It was a wonderful evening!Special Features:
- Get Your Steak OnOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/14/2014Outstanding as always. Manny's is batter than I remember. Excellent steaks; courteous and knowledgable staff combine to make Manny's the premier steak house in the upper Midwest.Special Features:
- Best steak of my lifeThelmDined on 8/14/2014Amazing service. Even more amazing meal. Everyone should be able to try a manny's steak at least once in their lifeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love the steaksBiggDined on 8/12/2014The steak was awesome. The sides are huge portions and are best shared. Dessert is the same way. Great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak ever!captvickeyDined on 8/12/2014You get what you pay for! Bone in ribeye was the Best steak I ever had. Seriously, can't be beat. Side items are HUGE and can be shared by several people. Manny's house cabernet was fantastic. Make reservations early. It was packed on the Tuesday night we were there.Special Features:
- Great SteaksBustripDined on 8/11/2014Great steaks, decent wine list, dedicated wait staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Money very well spent!tivnetDined on 8/11/2014If you can imagine a "perfect steakhouse" - this place will match your imagination. They know how to make steaks. No doubt. BTW, lamb chops were "something out of this planet". Never had them such well done -- the meaning of "well" here is not "burned" :-))))) P.S. Order a shot of scotch - they bring a big glass!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent first time experience.christielDined on 8/10/2014On the recommendation for the best steakhouse in the area, we went to Manny's to celebrate a birthday. The occasion had been shared when I made the reservation via Open Table. From the time we arrived, everyone acknowledge the occasion in a dignified way and an ample and delicious dessert was provided complimentary. From the starter to the dessert the food was outstanding and the service warm and efficient. The cost of valet parking was reasonable and added to the specialness of the occasion. All around a great experience. Although not a moderately priced restaurant, we felt the quality of both food and service justified the cost for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Bucket List MustOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014Regardless of the expenses ( not that bad considering ); add Manny's to your list of places to dine in the world.Special Features:
- Manny'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Went for my son's 19th birthday/ going to college dinner food fantastic our server Be n was great I'll definitely return sooner than last visit...Loved itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun night if a bit crampedOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/9/2014You'll find energy, great service, and good food at Manny's. Try the bone-in New York if they have it. Our server was correct when he said the extra aging brings out a nutty, blue-cheese flavor. The fried oysters were delish. Our only issue with Manny's is that seating is so tight. The servers and we had to squeeze to get back to our table. A bit more space would be nice.Special Features:
- AMAZING!LaurieGDined on 8/8/2014This was my first time at Manny's. Kids gave hubby & I gift certificates for Christmas. AMAZING food and service! It took us about 3 weeks to get a 6pm reservation on a Friday night but it was worth the wait! The steak melted in my mouth. The corn side and garlic spinach side were to die for! We came home with enough leftovers for at least 2 more meals! This was a splurge but it was well worth it!Special Features:
- Always goodSaraDined on 8/8/2014Manny's is the best if you want steak, bar none. The restaurant and the service are top notch as well.Special Features:
- HungrytravelerVIPDined on 8/5/2014This was my first trip to Manny's. Was recommended by a colleague. Was not all it was cracked up to be. Food was good not great...steak was underdone and somewhat tough. There are better steaks available in the Twin cities. Portion size was ridiculous. Steak and side dishes were way too large. Sides while tasty were so large that more than half was wasted. Half the size would have been sufficient. Service top drawer.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steaks in MinneapolisBeckiDined on 8/5/2014Manny's always delivers on the food quality and service. Just can't beat this place for first class steaks. However, loved the ambiance of their last location a lot better, it was more intimate. Eat in the bar at a booth if you like that old school steak house feel.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/5/2014Best martini in town. Service was impeccable, as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always satisfiedsfviamplsDined on 8/3/2014I've been to Manny's many times and took someone new this time from San Francisco. He is a true foodie who has gone to some of the best restaurants all over the world. As expected, the food and service was outstanding. Kara is an amazing server and the steak was prepared as requested. It's pretty impossible to go wrong with this restaurant. It's worth the price.Special Features:
- LOVE!YumYumYumDined on 8/3/2014The steak and lobster....oh.my.goodness. We come once a year for our anniversary and are now realizing once a year is not enough!!! SO GOOD!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience...againewebDined on 8/2/2014This was out second visit to Manny's and again the food was great and the service was perfect and entertaining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.