3936 Tamiami Trail N
Naples, FL 34103Neighborhood:
SpanishPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lamoragarestaurant.com/
- Phone: (239) 331-3669
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner Nightly:4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Spanish, Asian
- Executive Chef: Pierre Julien Regnard
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
A word from Lamoraga
Come visit Lamoraga and experience cuisine from Andalusia, Southern Spain and all the influences to create our unique cuisine. Small plates, created to share, fresh seafood, steaks and the unique dishes of the region. At Lamoraga we believe in the freshest ingredients, and execution of techniques learned in southern Spain. We have a full liquor bar, specialty cocktails and a wine list with selections from around the world. We look forward to seeing you! We love to share!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Lamoraga - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Lamoraga reviews from OpenTable diners
127 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (83)hot spot (46)good for groups (45)neighborhood gem (34)special occasion (33)vibrant bar scene (24)great for lunch (17)notable wine list (15)romantic (14)late-night find (14)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Great find, love the tapas 'sPeterDined on 11/22/2014Great find, love the tapas and sitting at the Chef's bar. -8Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4 Star is about rightDennisRVIPDined on 11/21/2014A very nice Tapas menu with lots of food to choose from. But there are better Tapas places to eat in Naples. However the desserts are outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Refreshing changekaydinesoutVIPDined on 11/19/2014Good change of pace from other Naples restaurants. Lots of menu items, many of which are easy to share.. Good pork sliders.I would recommend this to a friend.
- FreezingConcordVIPDined on 11/17/2014Service and food are great but I will not go back until I hear that they have decided to raise the temperature inside to above freezing. It was very uncomfortable.
- LamoragaJdiazVIPDined on 11/14/2014We had a wonderful meal with friends and shared all the dishes. We had a great selection. The wine list is great and the service was very good. We enjoyed ourselves and will go back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Good idea, executed poorlyGenerallyhappyfoodieDined on 11/9/2014Food was so-so. Drinks off of their own "specialty" list had very poor presentation. Service was terrible and uneducated on the menu. Doorman personally took my umbrella when I came in, and then it was gone when I came out. Needless to say, I'm not rushing back.
- Great placeBugtamaraVIPDined on 11/8/2014Loved the food the decor the Waite staff and the place is fabulously decoratedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night spotBonitaCouple14Dined on 11/7/2014Great food great service great spot! If you are looking for the perfect spot for a date night, this is it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/6/2014We had an excellent meal and excellent service. We love the food and also the vibe in the restaurant!Special Features:
- Great new hot spotGeneralJVIPDined on 11/6/2014Great atmosphere, a bit noisy-but vibrant. Experienced waiter. Tapas menu wonderful. Gazpacho trio tasty and fun. Lamb skewers mmmm-and the quinoa side yummy. All varieties of the pork tenderloin rolls- very good. Nice presentations. Entrée menu varied from usual choices at upscale area restaurants, but pricey. To be expected in Naples. Wine by the bottle-yikes! La Crema for $56? Our friend was reading the list. Hope that bottle was their Russian River Chardonnay. No bottle less than $48? Think some moderately priced Spanish (or South American) wines would balance out the list well and compliment the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- swissmsVIPDined on 11/1/2014Great find. Food was terrific. Waiter a little brash.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time at LamoragaMelmanDined on 11/1/2014We chose to eat at the bar and the experience was excellent. The ambience was good, the food was top shelf and the service was superb.Special Features:
- Our new favorite restaurantDebandJohnDined on 10/30/2014Have dined here twice, once for lunch, once for dinner. Both times it was excellent. Beautiful atmosphere, exceptional staff, delicious food.Special Features:
- Naples resident.PeterDined on 10/30/2014Great place for a casual dinner in a vibrant setting. Our preference is to share a few tapas over a couple of glasses of wine. The cod fritters are outstanding but it's diffcult to make a wrong choice.Special Features:
- Had One BiteSoHungryVIPDined on 10/24/2014This was the third time I visited. I love the vibrant scene. The interior design is wonderful, as is the owner. The last two times I dined here the service was wonderful. This time, I had one bite of my fish and was never asked if everything was ok. I was charged $39. for the dish and it was not good. Menu is limited for vegetarians - great wine list. Certainly a fun spot for groups. Just make sure you speak up if you have a less than attentive server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rescue911Dined on 10/24/2014Outstanding service along with outstanding food ! Chef PJ paella was the special for the night and did not disappoint as well as his visit to the table to make sure everything was good !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TapasDaveyVIPDined on 10/21/2014Consistently great tapas here and this is our 6th visit. We love the Spanish omelette even though its not a true Spanish omelette. Also the Russian Salad is so good. Consistent and staff seem to care and really do look after you. One small issue is because these are small plates you sometimes get one at a time and not all together.Special Features:
- Lamoraga MagicJAJAVIPDined on 10/20/2014You will not be disappointed. The food, the drink, and the service are excellent. Start at the bar for a drink and a little sports TV. Move to the dining area and engage in a great discussion of the food choices. Relax as the server knows how to create a social experience. And you will not be disappointed with the prices. A fabulous dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- really disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/18/2014Food was very bland and mediocre. Even the bar was slow, and served a very turned red wine. Unacceptable. And loud.
- DisappointingBettyDined on 10/18/2014We did not enjoy the food at this restaurant. The garlic shrimp tapas was recommended and they were embarrassing. Six shrimp the size of a nickel swam in olive oil and garlic. I did not find them tasty and the preparation was novice. The fois gras was over sauced with a berry reduction...all you tasted was berry, not the rich, buttery taste of fois gras. The only course, of the six we ordered, was the kale and beet salad. Service was good. A disappointment.Special Features:
- Very Disappointing!!ToonVIPDined on 10/18/2014After seeing the high ratings on this place, my wife and I decided to try it on a Saturday night. We will not return. The food was only so-so, and the ambiance was, to us, very uninviting. Bright lighting, tabletops with placemats only - I felt like we had walked into a pancKe house. Whereas we like to take our time over dinner, by the time our entrees had all been served, one had the sense it was time to get up and leave. We were in and out in less than 45 minutes, and did not enjoy the experience.
- Great TapasHWafaVIPDined on 10/17/2014Overall our experience was great, tapas are delicious, little overpriced..Special Features:
- Always a great experience!SHernandezDined on 10/17/2014We love this place and have recommended it to everyone we know! Werner is an awesome, professional waiter...you must ask for him!Special Features:
- Excellent surprise!KelboDined on 10/16/2014New entry in the Naples dining scene and it was well worth the visit. Perfect spot for sharing. Delicious amdalusian garlic shrimp, perfectly done cod fritters & meat croquettes ... Both the beef and pork sliders were topnotch, the carpaccio was prepared beautifully and enough for the whole table (as was the Spanish omelette). Look forward to returning and wish them success during the season.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Here to dineHeretodineVIPDined on 10/11/2014Food was excellent mike the server was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great alternative in NaplesDaveyVIPDined on 10/8/2014After visiting Lamoraga on 3 separate occasions it is now on our list of favourites and has one or two favourite dishes in Naples. Tapas have always been a favourite because we are not always all very hungry and don't all want to eat a great big me all. Tapas gives you the flexibility, but the dishes have to be good. These are. The Gambereti in garlic are delicious, the Spanish omelette although not a traditional Spanish omelette is fantastic and the cod cakes are also extremely good. Will try the main corses next time but at present use it for what it is. Service is good although you sometimes do have to wait for your dishes and they will not all come at the same time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Huge DisappointmentBradVIPDined on 10/8/2014Very overpriced for what you get. Wait staff was not very friendly or informative. $12 dollars for a half glass of wine is a little steep when you sit at a table with no tablecloth and just placemats. Food was just average. Bread basket had four tiny pieces in it and we were never offered more, even tho we had plenty of tapenade left. Beef carpaccio was a disappointment. We would never go back. Website makes you think you are going to be really impressed, but don't be misguided. Between my friend and I we spent over $100 for one glass of wine each, two tapas each and we split a salad.Special Features:
- Very enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/7/2014This is a very modern style place to dine. The menu has tapas, salad and entree section so you may need some planning before you decide to order. The dishes were prepared very well. Be prepared to spend around $12/ tapas plate, which can expensive quick. My wife and I each had a cocktail, we shared 3 tapas, 1 salad and one entree. The bill was $120! I felt it was worth it as long as you can appreciate the imported meats and cheeses or cuddle fish croquettes, buratta cheese, and most of all quality of the preparations.Special Features:
- Fun!DiningOutAgainVIPDined on 10/5/2014This is the place for a leisurely culinary walk through Spain! It is delicious. The appetizers are varied and so flavorful. Every time, I have to order: Iberian Carpacio, Shrimp in Garlic Butter, Foie Gras, Crab Cakes and Pork Sliders. The Lamb Kebobs are also note-worthy. It's really hard to stop at 'just enough', because everything is so good.Special Features:
- Eye Candy!SushiloverVIPDined on 10/3/2014The ambience and decor is a 10. This restaurant is contemporary, sexy, and they knocked it out of the park when it comes to decor. Reminds me of Miami and is unique to Naples. Service is a 10. Table service was exceptional. The lychee vacation was delish and the only thing I would add is the lychee fruit which was noticeably missing. Kudos to the bartender. The hamachi was lovely and fresh. The brava that accompanied the fries was ok. It needed more kick. The tortilla espanola needs flavor & the paella was just okay. It lacked prawns, instead had smaller shrimp & although the flavor was good, the fish was overcooked and the crawfish were for decoration & I was afraid to eat it. I would stick to the tapas &the bar on the next trip for sure.Special Features:
- Good but priceyDERBYVIPDined on 10/2/2014Not sure the concept of the same menu all day long will fly in this town. They run the same menu at lunch and dinner. 30 dollars for salmon at lunch? 32 dollars for paella at lunch? Not sure. It will prohibit me from popping in for lunch on a regular basis. They do a lot right. 12 dollars for the cheapest chardonnay by the glass is not one of them. Value is poor. Very good quality. Just on the moon with prices.
- Great varietyJSJSDined on 9/27/2014Nice variety for every pallet. Very fresh and quite tasty. Incredible fois gras. Try the gaspacio trilogy and the desert tarts make you smile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We're in!OpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 9/25/2014We have dined at this restaurant several times now and each experience has been terrific! The quality and flavors are terrific and the presentation is creative and pleasing! Lamoraga will be a regular among our favorite Naples spots!Special Features:
- Great Findjwc4613Dined on 9/21/2014What a beautiful restaurant, open,airy & comfortable.The food is the best we've had at any restaurant in Naples. The menu is a joy to behold, we can't wait to get there & work our way through it. The owners, Hanne & PJ (the Chef), have brought a true gem to Naples. Don't miss this one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JayTVIPDined on 9/18/2014A new and improving restaurant in a very attractive setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!SoSadVIPDined on 9/15/2014We had no idea what to expect and the menu doesn't do it justice. Our waiter was extremely helpful in guiding us through the most wonderful experience. Try the Flamenquins - both the Iberico and the mushroom were delicious. The special of the evening was paella - just the right amount for 4 people to add to their tapas choices! We'll definitely be back!Special Features:
- So glad you're herekarenkVIPDined on 9/10/2014The bar service was outstanding for drinks and I'm sure dinner at the bar would be very good also. All the staff are warm and professional and appear to work great as a team. Food, including specials, was exceptional. The wine list is interesting and fairly priced. There clearly has been a lot of thought and effort put into designing the menu, wine list and training the staff. I have been there 5 times now and they have been very consistent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- simply deliciousvinkyDined on 9/7/2014We celebrated our 6th year anniversary here and had a wonderful dinner. We have a 3 and 4 year old, and as soon as the calamari hit the table they start grabbing and munching on them. The batter was crunchy and the calamari was soft and tasty. We just kept on ordering from the tapas menu, everything was excellent. We had guest that came in from out of town a week later and we brought them here. We all had a wonderful time. As we left the restaurant, my 4 year old told the owner that the food was very good. Kids tell the truth... we look forward to our next meal @ Lamoraga!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JayTVIPDined on 9/7/2014A new restaurant with a beautiful building and plenty of potential .Special Features:
- Great but loudFoodieDined on 9/5/2014Although the food was delicious, the very high level of noise will keep us from returning. All the hard surfaces do not allow for noise absorption so having a conversation and hearing the waitress/waiter is difficult.Special Features: