3936 Tamiami Trail N
Naples, FL 34103Neighborhood:
SpanishPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lamoragarestaurant.com/
- Phone: 2393313669
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner Nightly:4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Spanish, Asian
- Executive Chef: Pierre Julien Regnard
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
A word from Lamoraga
Come visit Lamoraga and experience cuisine from Andalusia, Southern Spain and all the influences to create our unique cuisine. Small plates, created to share, fresh seafood, steaks and the unique dishes of the region. At Lamoraga we believe in the freshest ingredients, and execution of techniques learned in southern Spain. We have a full liquor bar, specialty cocktails and a wine list with selections from around the world. We look forward to seeing you! We love to share!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Lamoraga - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Lamoraga reviews from OpenTable diners
132 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (90)hot spot (51)good for groups (44)neighborhood gem (42)special occasion (38)vibrant bar scene (35)great for lunch (20)notable wine list (18)late-night find (18)romantic (10)great for brunch (4)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great varietyJSJSDined on 9/27/2014Nice variety for every pallet. Very fresh and quite tasty. Incredible fois gras. Try the gaspacio trilogy and the desert tarts make you smile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We're in!OpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 9/25/2014We have dined at this restaurant several times now and each experience has been terrific! The quality and flavors are terrific and the presentation is creative and pleasing! Lamoraga will be a regular among our favorite Naples spots!Special Features:
- Great Findjwc4613Dined on 9/21/2014What a beautiful restaurant, open,airy & comfortable.The food is the best we've had at any restaurant in Naples. The menu is a joy to behold, we can't wait to get there & work our way through it. The owners, Hanne & PJ (the Chef), have brought a true gem to Naples. Don't miss this one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JayTVIPDined on 9/18/2014A new and improving restaurant in a very attractive setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!SoSadVIPDined on 9/15/2014We had no idea what to expect and the menu doesn't do it justice. Our waiter was extremely helpful in guiding us through the most wonderful experience. Try the Flamenquins - both the Iberico and the mushroom were delicious. The special of the evening was paella - just the right amount for 4 people to add to their tapas choices! We'll definitely be back!Special Features:
- So glad you're herekarenkVIPDined on 9/10/2014The bar service was outstanding for drinks and I'm sure dinner at the bar would be very good also. All the staff are warm and professional and appear to work great as a team. Food, including specials, was exceptional. The wine list is interesting and fairly priced. There clearly has been a lot of thought and effort put into designing the menu, wine list and training the staff. I have been there 5 times now and they have been very consistent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- simply deliciousvinkyDined on 9/7/2014We celebrated our 6th year anniversary here and had a wonderful dinner. We have a 3 and 4 year old, and as soon as the calamari hit the table they start grabbing and munching on them. The batter was crunchy and the calamari was soft and tasty. We just kept on ordering from the tapas menu, everything was excellent. We had guest that came in from out of town a week later and we brought them here. We all had a wonderful time. As we left the restaurant, my 4 year old told the owner that the food was very good. Kids tell the truth... we look forward to our next meal @ Lamoraga!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JayTVIPDined on 9/7/2014A new restaurant with a beautiful building and plenty of potential .Special Features:
- Great but loudFoodieDined on 9/5/2014Although the food was delicious, the very high level of noise will keep us from returning. All the hard surfaces do not allow for noise absorption so having a conversation and hearing the waitress/waiter is difficult.Special Features:
- Tasty TapasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014The ambiance at Lamoraga very slick and modern. The food is unique and tasty. It might be too expensive for some but for a special occasion it is a wonderful choice.Special Features:
- DERBYVIPDined on 9/4/2014First visit. Very nice. Save it with the basil wrapped shrimp app. Everything else was a home run.
- Enjoyable dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/3/2014We all enjoyed the Tapas menu. I would recommend the lamb skewers and the beef carparcio. This restaurant is all al a carte so you can get sticker shock when the check arrives. I have had several friends tell me how they thought it was very "pricy".Special Features:
- Excellent Tapassuzie2013Dined on 9/2/2014The best tapas ever! Shared 6 tapas along with great gazpacho. Can't wait to return for more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pagFloridaDined on 8/29/2014Chic ambience . The tapas are interesting and eclectic. I have been here several times now, and it doesn't disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/27/2014Although I heard good things about the food , I was disappointed with the amount serviced for the price level. I was disappointed in the drinks availalbe and the prices are out of control. In Naples out of season there are few places that don't have a happy hour. I think you should consider this idea, you may make in season but the full time people will keep you in business out of season.Special Features:
- Grazing at its bestDgpnaplesDined on 8/24/2014My wife and I enjoyed several items on the menu, a couple glasses of Sangria( one red and one white), a salad and a dessert. It was a relaxing evening to enjoy our Sunday dinner. Can't wait to try the Sliders for lunch. We look forward to our return visit. And our server Donna did a great job, was attentive as were all of the staff. It looked like a team effort from the kitchen to the hostess. Well done.Special Features:
- New FavoriteldldVIPDined on 8/23/2014Food is fabulous! Ambiance is modern chic and unexpected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DonnaGary46Dined on 8/23/2014Great food and service. Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Welcome Change!FoodieFanaticsDined on 8/23/2014A refreshing welcome change for Naples. The chef is amazingly talented. The design is upscale yet casual. The lobster bisque was exceptional. The best we have ever tasted. Second best were the desserts. We usually don't order desserts but decided to try. Our favorite was the very unique version of bread pudding with ice cream. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little differentdickDined on 8/23/2014The food is a little different from a typical Naples restaurant which is very good. Do not wait until the last minute to get your table reservation. This new restaurant is already very popular as the word of good food spreads.Special Features:
- Great new restaurantEMT416Dined on 8/20/2014Food is always good. Fun trying new tapas but filo wrapped shrimp always outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingJohnInNaplesVIPDined on 8/15/2014We've been passing Lamoraga for months now, and thought we'd give it a try for date night. The menu reads well, at least for someone who likes Spanish cuisine. We inquired and found out that it was family owned and operated, or at least one of the family cooked. Our server, Mark, was knowledgeable and attentive and had come over from one of our favorite restaurants in town. From there things went sour. The menu was in tiny print that we noticed everyone using readers. The croquettes were bland and another dish was described incorrectly. We decided to order something safe at that point and the tempura salad was at least good, although the shrimp were more of a deep fried than tempura. Sad, but we won't be back.
- Iberico Carpaccio!DiningOutAgainVIPDined on 8/14/2014Where to begin! Three of us shared small plates and loved every bite! The Iberico Carpaccio and Andalusian Garlic Shrimp are must-orders every time we visit. The pork sliders are in my thoughts long after we dine at Lamorarga. Basil Shrimp is delicate and delicious. I had someone to share (how nice of me) the Foie Gras. He saved a bite of his favorite item on the corner of his plate. He moved the Andalusian Garlic Shrimp (ate it) for the Foie Gras. The Bread Pudding dessert brought tears to our eyes! Great service. Thanks, Lamoraga!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/13/2014Great menu, very upscale atmosphere, and the food is fabulous. A great addition to Naples restaurant scene.Special Features:
- LamoragaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Lamoraga has been one of our favorite restaurants since it opened. We like to go as after as we can.kSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014A bit loud - not enough music Wycliff the waiter very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a Great Surprise!JohnVIPDined on 8/8/2014Don't judge a restaurant by it's building! The basic exterior of Lamoraga leads you to believe it could be just a plain little tapas bar. The interior however is spectacular. Bright modern design with each table feeling special. Love the bar overlooking the SPOTLESS kitchen. Our service was outstanding and the food was great. So many wonderful dishes to choose from that we had to plan our next visit right away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love2eatVIPDined on 8/6/2014Our dining experience was great, service was great the food was excellent. However, could be a little pricey if you choose to eat tapas, which I would highly recommend because every item we ordered was delicious.Special Features:
- won't go backsperry1027Dined on 8/5/2014very noisy, apps. were good, dinners were small portions. better order two if hungry. ordered ny strip and was very fatty and a lot of grisel for forty dollars live and learn. bill for four without drinks was 250. it was an experience . a bad oneSpecial Features:
- HeretodineVIPDined on 8/2/2014Service was very slow, not knowledgable enough of menu Salmon was not cooked enough for my wife My steak was raw not medium rare Asked for side of asparagus was told we don't have it but yet my wife salmon was served with salmon Brought in a bottle of wine server corked smelled the cork and started serving with my approval I am not sure this the first time we experience smithing like thisSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice decor but way to noisyEnjoygoodfood2Dined on 8/2/2014This was our first visit. The decor is very nice and modern unfortunately the noise level makes it very difficult to Carry on a conversation with your guest and in many cases hearin the waiter explain the specials. Lighting is spotty being bright in some areas and dark in other. Wine list is very limited. Food was Ok but nothing outstanding that would make us rush back. Service was not good and delivery and timing. Of the food was confusingSpecial Features:
- they're slippingAndyVIPDined on 8/2/2014After having had good experiences here at this new hot spot, we found the food preparation inattentive (lamb skewers so overcooked they were like rocks) and service sloppy. Server did not remove soiled dishes before bringing another course and (one of my pet peeves) reached across one guest to serve another. Where once this restaurant gleamed with newness and strict attention to detail, the staff seems to have slipped into the summer doldrums. Hopefully they'll perk up when more critics arrive in season.Special Features:
- Tapas small plates are goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/2/2014I would go back for the tapas plates. The service and food were very good. My husband and I shared 2 tapas plates and 1 salad. We didn't order an entrée. We would go back for the tapas plates.Special Features:
- Something fun and differentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014Twice in one week and it was very good both times. Took guests with us and they also enjoyed the completely different food (finally in Naples). Very friendly staff including the head chef who chatted to us. Good size tapas and excellent wine. This is more like a London/New York restaurant with its vibrant atmosphere. Everyone is welcome as it would be in a southern european restaurant. The only issue would be the acoustics but I believe that going to be reviewed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Weekly FeedDiningOutAgainVIPDined on 7/26/2014Lamoraga is our new, favorite place to eat in Naples, FL! It's fun, delicious and the service is friendly and informed. We go at least once a week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eat, but don't try to talkfoodfussDined on 7/22/2014The tapas were great and desserts to die for. Unfortunately, the noise was deafening, even though we were seated away from the crowd and the restaurant wasn't even full. They have a serious acoustics problem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TapasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014We ordered Gazpachos and 5 tapas. The soup was very good and 3 of the 4 tapas were excellent. We enjoyed the raw kibi, calamari and the lamb skewers. We also ordered garlic shrimp and it had no taste. The General Manager, Chip Shumway, came to our table and asked why we did not like it. He replaced it immediately and it was a little better. When we said a little better he immediately said he will take it off our bill. We were very impressed with his handling of the problem tapas. We also want to complement the wait staff and the servers. They are 5 star.Special Features:
- Spain Arrives in NaplesSanibelTomDined on 7/12/2014Brilliantly-designed space, confident, competent servers, an interesting wine list and gloriously prepared food. What's not to like? It's as if someone transplanted an upscale Barcelona tapas bar and restaurant to the north side of Naples. From the moment the hostess opened the front door for us to the time she wished us a pleasant evening... we HAD a pleasant evening. Our server made certain that we understood the choices, the kitchen timed the tapas courses just right, and the entire staff was intent on us having a good time. Each dish seemed to reflect the idea that we "dine first with our eyes" in that the preparations were visually entrancing; but we dug in anyhow. Here's a restaurant to visit with friends who like to share.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great funCurlyDined on 7/11/2014Great food in a modern sleek setting, service was amazing (thank you Michael!). We went with two other couples and ordered a whole bunch of everything, shared it all, had a great night. Of particular deliciousness: Foie gras was so good we ordered another but didnt give any to the men; crab cakes; beef short ribs; a mushroom special. And we had the red sangria and loved it. It was a bit noisy but I cant imagine it being quieter and have such a fun vibe.Special Features:
- Great startNapleslocalVIPDined on 7/10/2014My wife and I are very familiar with Spanish cuisine and were excited to try Lamoraga. The space itself is of that clean, modern design. As a result of that design, it's biggest challenge will be bringing down the noise level. I'm sure they're aware and hope they find a solution. The food: authentic, well prepared and excellent. We had only small plates and all were good. The portions were larger than we are used to getting in tapas, but an easy solution is ordering 1 fewer plate. Overall- we will return it is a welcomed addition to Naples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.