Kelsey's at Pechanga Resort & Casino
45000 Pechanga Pkwy
Temecula, CA 92592Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Kelsey's at Pechanga Resort & Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pechanga.com/
- Phone: (951) 770-8399
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11am - 11:pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Javier Castro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Reservations accepted for parties of 10 or more with a minimum requirement.
- Private Party Contact: Charlene Bates 9517708352
- Entertainment: We have a Sports Bar with 22 Plasma TV's.
A word from Kelsey's at Pechanga Resort & Casino
Kelsey's Great Food & Beer Enjoy the atmosphere of an ale house-inspired eatery serving delectable fare and 16 microbrews. In addition we feature and extensive wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Kelsey's at Pechanga Resort & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
- Our server was awesome!! TheOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/14/2009Our server was awesome!! The food however was nothing to think twice about. Everyone at our table was not impressed, we probably will not return, chosing to eat somewhere else before we attend the events at Pechanga. sorry food was bland
- This was a birthday celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/7/2009This was a birthday celebration that I was hosting for my dau and the RSVP's became quite inaccurate at the end. We only had 7 guests instead of 10 and were still charged 20% gratuity. Now ordinarily I would just shrug it off to bad luck, but 20% was also applied to the already over the top charge of $20 to open a bottle of champagne...we had two...plus the fact I purchased a birthday cake there to save on the $3.50 per person slice charge if we brought our own. I could have sliced and served it myself for free! The cake was no where near as good as the cake I would have purchased, but the cost was prohibitive. So I ended up paying a 20% service/gratuity on the entire bill.
- Service was slow, however,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/31/2009Service was slow, however, overall it was a very nice evening !! Food was very good and we will definately be back..Special Features:
- The Top Sirloin I had wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/16/2009The Top Sirloin I had was tasty. My daughter ordered chicken and it was over cooked and lacked taste. Our server was very attentive. The atmosphere was good, just what I'd expect for a sports bar & grill.
- I was not impressed at allOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/10/2009I was not impressed at all with service and the 12.95 bbq chicken came with just 2 pieces of chicken and I picked a side of fries. Nothing else. It was like a kids plate. Presentation was awful and food tasted just ok. I will have to find another place.Special Features:
- I felt like the service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/10/2009I felt like the service was a little slow. I don't think that it was the servers fault but it was still too slow. We had a large party and I feel that it is ridiculous that you do not split checks. I am also very disappointed that i had put in the notes that it was for a surprise party ant when I came with the birthday boy the hostess ruined the surprise by saying... "they're upstairs!" I was very upset about that!!! We cam and spent a lot of money on food and drinks to make this night a special night and I just don't feel like it turned out as good as it should have!!
- A great sports bar, completeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/11/2009A great sports bar, complete with comfortable booths for those that want to enjoy conversation.Special Features:
- The entire experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/8/2009The entire experience was memorable. We had requested a handicap accessible table through OpenTable.com and it was set and waiting for us when we arrived. There was no waiting involved. The food was very good and prompt. Our party had a variety of foods (salads, burgers, pasta, reuben sandwhich) and all were pleased with the quality of the meals. The best part of the meal was the desserts: apple tart and chocolate chip cheesecake. Make sure to save room for them (they are big enough to share)!Special Features:
- Kelsey's was great. Toi calledOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/19/2009Kelsey's was great. Toi called from Kelsey's prior to our arrival and confirmed everything. They sat us exactly where we requested and service was outstanding. They catered to our every need. We had a great time.Special Features:
- Food was good. Wine list isOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/12/2009Food was good. Wine list is very weak for a casino restaurant. More a sports bar than steak house.
- We have eaten at Kelsey'sOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/30/2009We have eaten at Kelsey's at Pechanga Resort and Casino numerous times. The food is always great as well as the service. If you want an outstanding steak this is the place to go.Special Features:
- We have dined at Kelsey'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/25/2009We have dined at Kelsey's many times over the past years and have always had a pleasant experience with good food and service. However on this date, which just happened to be my birthday, the service was very poor. The waitress was inattentive, for example, she never told us the specials, never asked if we wanted an appitizer or drinks, never refilled our water glasses, and could seem to care less about us. The food was still top rate, however, it will be sometime before we go there again.
- This was not our first timeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/16/2009This was not our first time at Kelsey's. We love Kelsey's and it is one of our favorite restaurants. The ambiance is nice, friendly and relaxed. Their food is outstanding and very reasonably priced. Even if you don't gamble, Kelsey's is a very good reason to visit Pechanga Resort. If you enjoy sports, you can watch several different big screen tv's while you eat or enjoy a drink. We highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Meals were absolutely fantastic.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/16/2009Meals were absolutely fantastic. Good value for great food and enjoyable atmosphere.Special Features:
- I have been to Kelsey's 2OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/25/2009I have been to Kelsey's 2 times with my Wife and each time it has been a pleasant experience worth repeating!Special Features:
- We have dined at Kelsey'sOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/4/2009We have dined at Kelsey's many times before. At least once a month. It is a good place to start off an evening of slot playing. It is easy to get to and quick on service. I'm sure that we will visit Kelsey's again.Special Features:
- We had a group of eight ofOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/21/2009We had a group of eight of us and all of us enjoyed ourselves. We had excellent anservice staff. The menu had lots of options and the prices were not overly expensive. The food was great and served in a timely manner. We will definately go back to Kelseys.Special Features:
- My reservations were rightOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/14/2009My reservations were right on time. The waitress was very helpful and delightful. The food was wonderful. Love the whole pig (ribs) they were delicous, plus such a big portion at a reasonable price. This was my second visit to Kelsey's and I picked this place overall the restaurants in wine country for my 40TH birthday celebration. Thank you for making it special.Special Features:
- Service was great, everythingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/13/2009Service was great, everything was clean and prepared for our arrival.
- Everything was perfect forOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/7/2009Everything was perfect for the evening I had planned. There was enough variety on the menu to please the plethera of appetites that were in attendance. Everyone was kind and the atmosphere pleasant. Forgot to give my husband his salad though.Special Features:
- I had a party of 4 for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/3/2009I had a party of 4 for dinner and on the most part the dinner was not acceptable. 2 people in my party order the barbecue pork ribs. It was mostly fat and the part that was meat was like jerky. The meat was dried out and covered up with barbcue sauce. It should have never been serve. For myself I ordered the filet mignon and it had no flavor to it. This was my third time there and I was so disappointed in the food that I will not return again.
- I had a great time here. IOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/28/2009I had a great time here. I absolutely loved walking past the long line of people waiting, and taken to my table. Thank goodness for reservations. My only complaint was that I asked for my sandwich to have no mayo, but it did. I didn't say anything, but I wish the restaurant had paid better attention to my order.Special Features:
- This was my first time there...OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/20/2009This was my first time there... Great food and good service.Special Features:
- If you want to watch a gameOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/20/2009If you want to watch a game and have great food, Kelsey's is the only place in the Temecula area to go!!!Special Features:
- Good food. Good service withOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2009Good food. Good service with Management coming to the table for any questions or concerns.Special Features:
- When you go to Pechanga toOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/7/2009When you go to Pechanga to play the slots this is a good place to grab a bite to eat. It is somewhat like a sports bar so it usually a little loud but a good place to eat. The service is usually attentive and available when you need them. Victor is a great server, very courteous and attentive.Special Features:
- I made a reservation in advanceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/7/2009I made a reservation in advance for 5. They put me at a small table for 4 which was too crowded when there were larger booths available and they seated 2 in those .
- We were there on the sameOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/7/2009We were there on the same evening as a very large wine tasting at the hotel. So, the wine glasses we were given at our dining table were pathetic, small and unmatching. At one point the Manager came by and apologized. Also for some reason, that same night the kitchen was very backed up and our food came very late. (we sat down at 6:30 pm and barely made the 8 pm show) Our appetizer never did arrive, and our server did not follow up until we pointed it out to her.
- Very disappointed!! We ateOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/7/2009Very disappointed!! We ate at Kelsey's about a year ago, great food, service, etc. Don't know what happened, but I stretched to rate this restaurant 'fair' overall. First off, they acknowledged we had a reservation but stuck us at a tall table in the bar (NOTE: they cater to the bar crowd). We requested a booth and were told it was a 2-hour wait. Asked for a manager, who set up a "special" table...almost like a card table, in the corner of the restaurant. Once we ordered, we received food quickly (can you say microwave??), but unfortunately their Pechanga Grade A beef tasted like liver, was overcooked. At this point we just wanted to eat and get out of there. But we did have good service from the wait staff, however pointless.Special Features:
- Our appetizers were cold andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/7/2009Our appetizers were cold and the main courses were not hot at all. Out of 5 people, noone was to pleased with their meal. We will not be back to that restaurant.
- The restaurant has beautifulOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/7/2009The restaurant has beautiful decor. We made 5:30 reservations and they took us to our table on time. We had a party of 7. I enjoyed my flat iron steak and salad. I thought the price was reasonable and the portion of steak was very large. The service was good. I would recommend this place for an intimate dinner or for a larger group. My friends ordered t-bone steaks which looked very good and large. The atmosphere is great. My other friend ordered sandwiches which were reasonably priced, but they looked very tasty. The variety of the menu is good, and pricing is reasonable.Special Features:
- Great spot for a group ofOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/31/2009Great spot for a group of friends - especially who are Sports minded!Special Features:
- I have not been disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/31/2009I have not been disappointed at Kelsey's. Service and food is excellent!Special Features:
- the food was good and thebanddDined on 1/31/2009the food was good and the service was very good but it is very noisySpecial Features:
- It's a nice restaraunt, withOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/30/2009It's a nice restaraunt, with a really cool bar. However, I didn't actually sit at the bar. Our server was quite proficient, and the food was delivered quickly, without any mistakes. However, the food was dissapointing. I ordered the seafood special, which was swordfish with a pineapple pudding, and pineapple salsa. The salsa did add a tangy contradiction to the swordfish's savory flavor, unfortunately, it wasn't the culinary pop I was looking for. The fish was slightly overcooked. As far as the pineapple pudding, it was breaded, and overcooked. I just plain didn't like it. I rate the dish poorly. Others in my party ordered the "whole pig". I sampled these ribs, and the outer edges was quite overcooked and tough. Again, not impressed.Special Features:
- It has a nice atmosphere andJmac5855Dined on 1/17/2009It has a nice atmosphere and a good set up for a big group (we had 14 for diner). We had to wait nearly an hour for our food, and no one stopped by to fill our drinks or check on our table until we complained about the wait. Out of 14 people, 4 really liked their food, 6 said it was OK, and 4 said the food was bad.
- we were there for my grandfathersOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/10/2009we were there for my grandfathers 80th birthday the staff was very friendly helpful and accomodating. thestaff went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed at all times and was very attentive to my grandfather when in this day and age the elderly tend to get lost in the shuffle and dismissed so this was very much appreciated on this very special occasion and the food was amazing. THANK YOU !!!!! Not on to the staff of Kelseys but the entire pechanga ataff really rolls out the red carpet for each and every visitor.Special Features:
- Kelsey's is a great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/20/2008Kelsey's is a great place to grab a quick bite to eat before hitting the slots. It has a sports bar atmosphere so if you want a quiet place to dine this is not the place. There are other good options at Pechanga for a quiet dinner. There are several TVs around to watch the current sports being televised. There is a variety of food items on the menu and the bar is good.Special Features:
- The waiter didn't seem toOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/27/2008The waiter didn't seem to know anything about the wines on the wine list. The steaks were overdone and the portions were skimpy especially the salads. We won't be going back.
- we thought the food and servicebanddDined on 9/27/2008we thought the food and service was good. there was not really anything outstanding about the meal but it was good.