Fleming's Steakhouse - Baton Rouge
7321 Corporate Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70809Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Baton Rouge
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/la/baton-rouge
- Phone: 2259252710
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Baton Rouge
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Fleming's Steakhouse - Baton Rouge - Best Restaurants in Baton Rouge ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Baton Rouge reviews from OpenTable diners
49 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (41)romantic (27)notable wine list (21)hot spot (10)vibrant bar scene (9)fit for foodies (8)good for groups (7)neighborhood gem (7)late-night find (4)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Best steak, service under partoddm3Dined on 8/23/2014Third time we have been here, food excellent as always, but the service wasn't good, food took extremely long, waiter was not attentive to us, didn't feel special like the previous times, it was my birthday, and I'm part of the Flemings club, was supposed to get a gift, wife told the waiter twice, nothing was done. Previous two times manager came speak with us, and appologized for wait, which wasn't that long, this time no manager. We brought two other couples with us, don't think they liked their first impression. Just not the service I expect from spending 300 dollars on a meal and wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak tasted spoiled4skae2Dined on 8/19/2014Two of our steaks tasted spoiled or old. One steak was the butt end of the tenderloin - wasn't even a good cut. For the outrageous price, I expect excellent cut of meat. Will not be returning. Plus thought it odd that the place barely had any customers.Special Features:
- Vickie1953Dined on 8/9/2014The Seabass was awesome one of the best I've ever had just a little too noisySpecial Features:
- Best anniversary meal ever.tygerfan64Dined on 8/8/2014We were celebrating 38 years of marriage. Went to bar happy hour 1st. Great martinis and $6 plate appetizers. The calamari with the sweet chili sauce was wonderful, crisp and not chewy. Then on to dinner. Hot bread served with 2 different butters was great. Wedge salad had a bleu cheese wedge and a whole slice of bacon with it. We always ask for extra dressing and that was not a problem. Best bleu cheese wedge salad ever. Husband got the prime New York Steak and I got the porcini rubbed filet mignon, both medium rare and they were cooked to perfection. We got bleu cheese mashed potatoes and the green beans for sides. Everything was hot, delicious, and service was great.Special Features:
- First TimerBamakid001Dined on 8/6/2014I let the customer pick the Dinner spot like normal, they picked Flemings in Baton Rouge. I was very pleased with the top notch flavor and quality of the meal. Our meal and service was perfect, everyone went on and on about their meal. I will return in the future and strongly suggest that you include Flemings Baton Rouge to your secret weapon spot on got-to locations for top quality meals and service. All the BestSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/4/2014Great food, great service! The staff at Fleming's made our anniversary great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PatrickVIPDined on 8/3/2014It was our wedding anniversary dinner our server`s attention to that was thoughtful including the coffee & truffles, gratis. This was our fifth dining experience at a Fleming's, the food & service put Fleming's Baton Rouge at the top of those at w h ouch we have dined.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great dining experience!KenFVIPDined on 8/1/2014We've never been disappointed when dining here. Not a large menu but all selections are very good. Their happy hour bar menu is very good, also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place to dine...EatGeekVIPDined on 7/27/2014Great food and excellent service. The restaurant continues to modernize and expand its "on and off the menu" selections. As a frequent traveler, it has become a recurring and welcomed dining option when I visit the Baton Rouge area. I have visited other restaurants within the chain, but this location is a bit beyond its sister locations in overall dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love Flemming's!!!50ShadesofBakedPotatoDined on 7/25/2014Every time I have been to Flemming's, everything has been absolutely wonderful. The food is fantastic and the service is outstanding. I cannot recommend Flemming's highly enough.Special Features:
- DiningFoodieDined on 7/19/2014Great! Awesome! Wonderful! Delicious! Outstanding! Superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service4skae2Dined on 7/14/2014The service at Fleming's is always top notch. I always get the steak because I love the seasoning - just perfect amount of salt and pepper and not swimming in butter and other stuff.Special Features:
- WheatsieDined on 6/28/2014We booked the reservation with the ad that a $25.00 dining discount would be applied.However when check was received that $25.00 discount was not applied until we asked the waiter about it.We were told the computer was not working correctly.I really like this place so I will return.Special Features:
- Far below my expectations.PartyNealDined on 6/15/2014I have been to this Flemings location several times. The past few times I have noticed a drop in the overall quality of the food. I will not be back until they revamp the cuisine. The salad was very good, but it is hard to screw up a ceasar salad. The lobster bisque was extremely salty and thin. No lobster to be found. The steak was average at best. the quality of the meat is the issue. The bread pudding was also below average. The rum sauce dominated the dessert. When a restaurant asks for premium prices, they must deliver the overall experience.
- Always great!!JonBlumDined on 6/15/2014Have neveer had a bad meal or experience at Flemings in Baton Rouge. It is our go to restaurant!!Special Features:
- Consistently top notchRcaaDined on 6/14/2014Food is always perfect, attentive waitstaff. Been here a dozen times, only once had a bad experience when they were overwhelmed by holiday crowds.Special Features:
- One of my favorites......AnnKVIPDined on 6/10/2014You can count on the food always being good. Service is excellent, and I love the atmosphere. This is just a lovely spot to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always wonderful foodLmitchVIPDined on 6/8/2014Other than my reservation on open table coming up as a no show (which was quickly corrected by the restaurant) this is always a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Good Option for a Steak ChainEdwardVIPDined on 5/26/2014I am not a huge fan of most chains but Flemings is consistently good food at a comparably high price. I sat outside on this occasion and enjoyed the ribeye steak which was marbled and perfectly cooked. I also enjoyed the cream spinach and wedge salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food, Excellent ServiceRWHeightsDined on 5/15/2014All five of us ordered something different and everyone was pleased. The chocolate souffle was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not greatFrequentEaterDined on 5/11/2014At these prices there should be nothing short of perfection. Food was good, but fell short for our table. Service was phenomenally good. Ambiance was very good and the noise level was minimal.Special Features:
- Food was not worth $40YowzaDined on 5/11/2014There were some things that were great. Best Caeser I have ever had. The Hollendaise was outstanding. But the potatoes were dry and awful. I think the Flemings potatoes would have been a better choice on a fixed menu.
- The following 187 reviews are from the Fleming's Steakhouse - Baton Rouge reviews archive.
- Great ServicerolldogDined on 5/6/2014Being a chain restaurant, the food is the same at all of them. They're all good, but I'very eaten at Flemings restaurants all over the country and the service and attention we get at this one is what makes it stand out from all the others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatBirthdayDinnerDined on 4/29/2014I was celebrating my birthday and from the time I was greeted by the hostess to the time we departed, I was wished a Happy Birthday by pretty much everyone I encountered! And, your waitress Constance gave me the best appetizer, entree, and dessert suggestions! And, at the end the Chef made me a special to-go box of chocolate candy treats! So I simply has a GREAT time. Can't wait to go back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014Great atmosphere for a special occasion or date! The service was amazing and friendly. The food was great and exactly was we asked for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excited to dine at FlemingsAnnKVIPDined on 4/25/2014Food is always perfect, and the service is impeccable. Manager is tops. Needless to say, I really like Flemings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter DinnerKatieDined on 4/20/2014Went for dinner on Easter Sunday and the service and food were outstanding! The waiter was very busy, but still performed timely service with a smile to our table. The hostess even gave us $25 coupons to use on future visits. I was very pleased with the meal and service provided.Special Features:
- Easter BrunchCCEMGDined on 4/20/2014Brunch was great! Had a really good time...can't wait to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RUINED MY EASTERToddVIPDined on 4/20/2014Are you kidding Flemmings? Eat at your restaurant frequently and YOU ALLOW A MEMBER OF YOUR WAITSTAFF TO INSULT AND RIDICULE A GUEST OF MINE AND THEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE PROFESSIONALISM TO EVEN GIVE ME A CALL? BET I'LL GET A CALL WHEN CORPORATE HEARS ABOUT IT.
- Celebration for my daughterSMBrownDined on 4/13/2014We went to Flemings to celebrate my daughter's first trial win. The food was good and the service was excellent. This was not my first time at this restaurant. My husband had my 50th birthday dinner here, my youngest high school graduation dinner and dinner with friends.Special Features:
- Service Not Up to ParBillDined on 4/11/2014I love going to this restaurant for special occasions because I love the food (steaks) and because I always know the food quality is high and everything is always cooked to perfection and well presented. However, the server was not very enthusiastic about presenting any specials or chatting the menu up. She was attentive but did not go the extra mile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Going downOakHillDiner63Dined on 4/9/2014I've been going to Fleming's for years and the last 3 times I have been disappointed. The service is off, the food sub-par and the wine overpriced. If I spend $150 + for 2 people not including the tip I expect the food and service to be spectacular. I probably won't go back.
- Perfect 1st year anniversaryCatbirdDined on 4/6/2014Special thanks to Constance Michi and all of the friendly staff at Fleming's, our 1st year wedding anniversary was absolutely perfect from the food the drinks to the service!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Why would anyone eat here?BReaterDined on 4/6/2014Extreme noise interrupted only by the clatter of dishes every 3-4 minutes from the open kitchen. Overpriced, especially when you pay $10 for a plate of tasteless green beans and $13/glass for a typical $15/bottle wine. Very good house salad ($10) and a decent filet ($45/8 oz). A better value with equal or superior food can be found at many other Baton Rouge restaurants . Eat here only if someone mistakenly gave you a Flemings gift card.
- A great EveninghawklordDined on 4/5/2014It had been a little while since I had dined at Fleming's and was eager to see if anything had changed. It had always been a favorite of mine. I was not disappointed. Service was prompt and courteous. I had a large Filet and it was cooked to perfection. My baked potato was just right, large and fluffy. I had also ordered the sautéed green beans and the sautéed corn. Both were good but a bit spicy for my taste. I did however enjoy them. I told my waiter that I enjoyed sweet wines and he recommended a Moscato. It was great. Nice crisp sweet taste and didn't leave an aftertaste. I topped off the evening with some Crème Brulee. Mmmmmm. Thanks to Fleming's for a great evening. I can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet PleaseMikeDined on 3/27/2014Nothing really bad to say, although the background music was too loud. I had to really talk loud to my date at the tableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waiter was Joseph, calledOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014Our waiter was Joseph, called Joe. He did a great job waiting on us. The receptionist out front was friendly and helpful. We have nothing but positive reviews for you at this location.Special Features:
- Louder than we expectedScarlettDined on 3/21/2014Great tasting food. NOTE: Side Dishes come in Lrg shareable portions. If you like a lot of spice, order Fleming's Potatoes. If you like moderate spice, order sautéed mushrooms. Both are fabulous. Mango Ice Tea is great. Highly recommend the 6oz Petite Filet. It's really NOT Petite. Nice & thick too. Excellent Taste, no condiments required. Just Savor the Flavor. Also recommend the ribeye. Professional, Mature Minded, Attentive Wait Staff. A couple can eat very well for under $200.(no alcohol) Plentiful Menu to choose from.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant in Baton RougeCritterluvDined on 3/20/2014Wasn't sure about Fleming's from some of the reviews which said it was really noisy and the service and food wre not up to par for the prices. My husband and I went there and found the food was excellent, as was the service. The noise level was no more than in many other restaurants we frequent. As for the service, it was very good and on the same level as some of the nicer restaurants we frequent in Baton Rouge. The only thing a tad off was my husband's filet was a bit mealy and seemed it may have been slightly over marinated. I ended up eating his filet, which I thought was very good, and he had most of my really nice ribeye. We will certainly add Fleming's to our list for Thursday "date night".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional across the board.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/22/2014You won't find a more friendly, capable, customer experience driven staff around.Special Features: