8764 Melrose Avenue
West Hollywood, CA 90069Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cecconiswesthollywood.com/
- Phone: 3104322000
- Hours of Operation:
Monday to Wednesday open 8am to midnight Thursday to Saturday open 8am-2am, reservations made after 11pm will enjoy our Ater Eleven menu featuring pizzas and cicchetti. Sundays open 8am to 11pm Breakfast served until 11:30pm Lunch menu served 11:30am to 5pm Dinner menu served from 5pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Californian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Chef Andrea Cavaliere
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Special Events: The direct line for Events is 310-432-9261 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A word from Cecconi's
Cecconi's is a classic Italian restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as cicchetti (Italian tapas), seven days a week. We are located on the corner of Melrose Avenue and Robertson Boulevard in West Hollywood. Join us for a meal in the main restaurant, on the terrace, or at the bar with its wood-burning oven. Have a party in the Butterfly Room with seating for up to 40 people. The Butterfly Room private hire offers intimate fine dining, a private entrance is also available. We accept reservations two weeks in advance. The bar is open daily from 11am until close, serving the full menu and cicchetti. Reservations are not accepted for the bar. Our Midnight Menu is served Thursday through Saturday from 11pm to 1am and features a selection of cicchetti and dolci.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cecconi's reviews from OpenTable diners
209 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (121)great for outdoor dining (103)fit for foodies (98)great for lunch (91)special occasion (89)great for brunch (84)good for groups (84)vibrant bar scene (81)romantic (69)neighborhood gem (67)late-night find (42)notable wine list (31)kid-friendly (17)scenic view (7)Show More
- BrunchShantiVIPDined on 9/28/2014Food was amazing, as always. We had the eggplant parm, pizza and Buratta/tomato salad. Our server was unfriendly, unattentive and looked liked she HATED working there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarianaDined on 9/27/2014It was perfect. The food was amazing. Full of beautiful people. It's a place to see and to be seeingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodGeobad11VIPDined on 9/21/2014The food is amazing. If you love Italian food, you will love Cecconi's. We started with 3 appetizers that were amazing. The ricotta cheese dip w/crostini and the burata cheese w/heirloom tomatoes were OMG so good. Then we had the black truffle pizza with squash blossoms...do I need so say more? Sooo good. For our main course(s), I had the black truffle pasta...luv, luv, love! My guests had the fish dishes, both amazingly delicious. I have no complaints. For dessert, we split the tiramisu...holy moly!!! Amazeballs!!! Have to have. I was so full at this time, but I had dessert anyways because it was so good. Overall, excellent!! Will be back! Have to be honest tho, service was a bit lacking. We had to hail down a waiter for water each time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere, service just OKEatNowLADined on 9/21/2014Food and ambiance were fine, but the waiter was a bit too chatty, kept interrupting a conversation I was having with a friend I had not seen recently, and then neglected refilling coffee and providing cream. I still like this place well enough return, but won't make it that often now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FooddjdobrottVIPDined on 9/20/2014Excellent food and fun ambiance. I've been here for both brunch and dinner. The food and the service were amazing every time. Not the cheapest place, but fun for a treat once in a while. If you go for brunch it's better to order a few things to share as the plates are smaller.Special Features:
- Superb!OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 9/19/2014Always guaranteed an excellent experience at Cecconi's! Sophistication and elegance abound!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special because of grandchildcriticDined on 9/19/2014My little guy, Charlie, was born in the neighborhood and I or parents would walk him over to Cecconi's and stop for a meal. Hostesses loved him and waiters were great. Still very special. Had great waiter. Charlie and mom stopped by to our 7 person luncheon.Special Features:
- great choicecicaDined on 9/18/2014lovely restaurant, good food, beautiful people and good musicSpecial Features:
- YumOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014Truffle pizza and the chicken for two cannot be beat!Special Features:
- Healthy food and the best serviceFaulknerVIPDined on 9/17/2014Healthy, delicious food with the most attentive service. Perfect lunch and beautiful people watching. Romantic evenings and so much fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchKippyDined on 9/15/2014Great table, great service, the veal tonnato is a bit heavily dressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful place to eatlovegoodfoodDined on 9/13/2014we knew it was good, but were amazed at just how good it really was. Everything was delicious, and the service was first class. Looking forward to returning soon when back in LA.Special Features:
- great place for group dinnerwehocloseDined on 9/11/2014had a group dinner here and good was excellent. took a bit for us to get seated but cecconi's is a scene. Had a nice dinner and the price was reasonable.Special Features:
- Great Authentic ItalianJoeBDined on 9/10/2014Was lucky to be the first to experience the new white truffle arrival of the season. Had every dish that offered them. One in particular that stood out was the cheese stuffed raviolis with a butter sauce topped off with white truffle. Simple yet outstanding.Special Features:
- Reliably great food and ambiance.NomossundermyfeetDined on 9/7/2014I have been here several times for various occasions. This time several friends got together for brunch. We were seated at a large table outside. Service was great, food was great. I had poached eggs with spinach and avocado and it was great! Others had te english breakfast, eggs arrabiata, lobster pasta and pizza and all of it was amazing. We were allowed to linger and chat with no pressure to move on. Oh, and the Bloody Marys are amazing, too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunching with friendsBirthdayDined on 9/6/2014Always a great place to eat. I brought my two kids and my friend brought her daughter. Very accommodating. Kid friendly and adult Friendly. The Truffle Pizza is the best ever. My son loves it!!!Special Features:
- Wonderful leisurely dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 9/3/2014Three hour dinner catching up w old friend. Never ever felt rushed by servers. Encouraged to relax and enjoy great drinks and food. Fab table for 2 on edge of patio so not hot not cold just right for comfy conversation. I am coming back just for the service. Cichetti was substantial, could make meal for 2 with 4 of these. Pizzete was crispy crust. Pasta was good, what I expect from an expensive place. Berry meringue was rich and light and monster portion. We were not rich not pretty and had fabulous servers who made us feel rich, pretty and comfortable. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect for grouo of friends!dadorkjoeyDined on 8/31/2014Perfect for a group of friends. Great for social gatherings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful serviceChic0613VIPDined on 8/30/2014It was absolutely crowded, noisy, and we waited a lot of time to get an appetizer so can't say much about the food because the service was so bad that we left before the entry course. I won't go back because there so many other places to dine in Los Angeles.
- Always been a favouriteRTfromLondonDined on 8/29/2014Excellent food as always as can be said for the one in londonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A perfect eveningLuv2eatDined on 8/28/2014Never rushed, the service and food was outstanding. A perfect place for romantic dinner or celebration. Great vibe without the attitude.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat CustomernylagrlDined on 8/28/2014Cecconi's is my go to spot, especially for lunch meetings both business and personal. I will always return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itAubManDined on 8/27/2014Visited LA from Johannesburg and this is was just a treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall great but service is slowLovehaterelationshipDined on 8/24/2014I love this place for a lot of reasons. The English breakfast, the grilled octopus to name a few. But.... The service is always lame lame lame. The waiters don't seem to be very bright. And it's always awfully slow. Just to get your first drink order is a wait. I wish they would get it together. It would make the place outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Service & Excellent FoodMikeVIPDined on 8/22/2014I've dined here for lunches and dinners several times already and the service is very consistent into paying attention and serving us the food on time. The staff are polite, friendly and professional. The valet guys are excellent! Food is very good and wine selections superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok But Server GreatArielleDined on 8/22/2014The server was great but I was disappointed in the table we were placed at when I asked for a good table outside on the patio or in a booth and to bring out a dessert for my boyfriend's birthday. We were placed smack in the middle of the room and the table next to us kept bumping into me with their chair. The tortelli, Pizzetti (on bar menu), profiteroles and meatballs were good!Special Features:
- EXCELLENT !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/20/2014I will attempt to get in here whenever i am in Los Angles...can't miss...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service.nathsalDined on 8/19/2014This restaurant is still as popular as ever, so much so that our booked table wasn't ready and we were asked to wait at the bar (a personal gripe of mine). However we weren't kept waiting long and we were soon seated. The food was as excellent as ever and the service was super, our waitress even swapped our pizza when we had ordered incorrectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High End Fancy ShmencyBusienssmanDined on 8/19/2014Went for a business meeting. Great place to 'Think Rich" Superb everything ! The bathrooms are also first class.... all looks and feels rich. the complimentary Valet Parking is the trick. Very Comfortable.Special Features:
- Patio too warm on a warm dayBeccaVIPDined on 8/17/2014Love this place, we frequent for brunch with friends and family. Food is always great. Just had grilled octopus here and it was fantastic! Our only complaint was the patio was way to warm. It's enclosed and has some diffused sunlight coming through, but no air conditioning. We should have moved inside but usually the noise level is elevated inside due to marble floors and sound bouncing around. May reconsider on such a warm day. Was like a sauna. Needed a nap afterwards. ZzzzzzSpecial Features:
- Fab food and ambienceKathrynVIPDined on 8/15/2014Pasta, pizza, salad and bread were all awesome. Cocktails well executed. Friendly and attentive service. Beautiful restaurant with a very hip LA crowd. Highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad service great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014We made reservations for a patio table and when we arrived 5 mins early, our petite female hostess was very rude and told us it would be 5 to 10 more mins, then when we inquired again later, she replied " Its only been a few mins, I said it would be at least 5! Wait" We were shocked and stood back quietly, until she called us to a table not on the patio, that was hidden behind 2 doors which was small an uncomfortable. Our waiter and food were excellent, but its sad that rude service might keep us from returning! I will be returning to LA with film crew and make sure we do not dine or recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- JSR3210VIPDined on 8/10/2014I love it! The staff is fantastic. The food very good and the atmosphere is comfortable, chic and fun.
- Great food, weak serviceSerialdinerVIPDined on 8/9/2014Let me start off by saying that Cecconi's is a very good restaurant and is worth the visit. The food is delicious, and the patio is pleasant on a cool summer day. Unfortunately, it's popularity has created an indifferent staff, slow service, and the feeling that you are imposing on their very busy work day. They won't make you feel like a valued customer, because, well, there are plenty more customers where you came from. Definitely go for the white truffles when they arrive in late summer. Otherwise, you may be better off going somewhere that is more welcoming.
- Always a winner!FoodieVIPDined on 8/8/2014I love this spot for brunch, lunch or dinner. The food is always good, the service is great and the crowd is friendly and upscale. This is my go to place for a date or business meeting.Special Features:
- Other than the coffee...JginlaVIPDined on 8/8/2014I come here on occasion and I love the decor and the food is consistently good. The challenge this time is that the new waitress (5 days in...) gave me caffeinated coffee vs. the decaf that I asked for. Which i confirmed with her a few times when I ordered and when it arrived. Did not have a great rest of my day...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Drink over foodRedcutDined on 8/7/2014As a Resturant the service was overwhelmed. Our waiter was a great guy but he had too many tables to manage. So we got inadequate service. The bar was hoping but at the expense of the food service. I saw entrees carried through the be area at hip level. I was constantly having to move for service personnel instead of them letting me through. It's a pick up bar with little attention paid to the diners.Special Features:
- One of my favorite spotsBonzzaiVIPDined on 8/7/2014I am a huge fan of Cecconi. I honestly love breakfast, lunch AND dinner. And now they even have happy hour. It's a beautiful spot with great food and wonderful service.Special Features:
- Amazing placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/3/2014I had dinner at this restaurant with my wife, everything was just amazing. The food tastes delicious, the menu is very interesting, the ambiance is great and the services is very very good. I liked everything in this restaurant, I'd definitely have dinner here again.Special Features:
- great brunch!yummyVIPDined on 8/3/2014brunch was perfection here, everything we ordered was delicious. will definitely be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.