4375 Sinton Rd
Colorado Springs, CO 80907Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.caspiancafe.com/
- Phone: 7195281155x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Caspian Cafe
Bringing wonderful dishes from the Mediterranean to a Colorado Springs Restaurant, Caspian Café is sure to please the palate with amazing flavors prepared by Chef Daniel White. Dishes represent the full range of the Mediterranean from French and Greek Classics such as Steak Nicoise and Gyros to Middle Eastern Dishes such as Falafel and Shish Taouk. Full service bar and private dining area available for banquets. Evening reservations recommended.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Caspian Cafe - Best Restaurants in Colorado Springs ›
Caspian Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (12)fit for foodies (11)special occasion (11)good for groups (9)kid-friendly (6)romantic (6)notable wine list (3)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Great local placeCOSurferDined on 9/13/2014This was so our first visit and enjoyed our meals. Definitely returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st TimefirsttimersDined on 9/5/2014We celebrated our 2 year Anniversary here and it was very enjoyable and the Food was Really Better than we could have imagined! Go and See for yourself!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over RatedLetDownDined on 8/31/2014The restaurant was highly recommended online. I was disappointed in the ambiance. The prices of the food and wine are reasonable. I had the Halibut which was quite dry. We had good service. Even though we had a reservation, we waited a little while. I will likely go back, but we less expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place great servicerajhansDined on 8/30/2014The food was excellent. Midway through our dinner, my wife was feeling exhausted from a long day of travelling. So we asked our waitress to pack our food... and she did it efficiently and with a smile. Great service!Special Features:
- A great findVelaDined on 8/25/2014The Caspian Cafe is a wonderful restaurant in a less than scenic location. Located on a virtual service road on the east side of I-25, it's not simple to find but worth the effort. The extensive menu has hors d'oeuvres and entrees from virtually every country bordering the Mediterranean (mot the Caspian) Sea. the SALPICON DE MARISCOS is a tasty and refreshing starter with a nice mixture of flavors. I had the LAMB TAGINE WITH ARTICHOKES & FAVA BEANS as a main course which was outstanding. Friendly and attentive service and reasonably priced wines.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/22/2014The food was great and the belly dancing entertaining.Special Features:
- YummyDined on 8/22/2014Wonderful food, attentive and friendly wait staff. Our favorite place to eat in Colorado Springs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ezdinerDined on 8/19/2014Wine list needs some help, but not bad. Food was good specials were a little overpriced.
- AuthenticStrattonDined on 8/18/2014Very pleased with the quality of the cuisine. I asked for a dish that played into the chef's wheelhouse as far as regional. I got the Persian Chicken. A little heavy on the sauce, perhaps, but very tasty.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of the Boxs123Dined on 8/18/2014Rich and non-standard dinner menu. Some dishes were simply superb (don't miss the Sambousek!!!), others can use a bit of refinement (lamb tagine with apricots and almonds was good but somewhat messy and overshadowed with spices). Portions are very generous, on the verge of being way too large. Overall, great experience if you want to go out of the box. We'll certainly revisit when in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Manny11Dined on 8/11/2014we are never disappointed, great food and service.Special Features:
- Great, tasty findCDubDined on 8/9/2014We went here with friends from out of town - couldn't have been happier. The food was delicious and the staff was incredible - a member of our party got a migraine on the way over and the manager went out of his way to find some Advil, saving our evening. The night we went there was even a belly dancer! Great place - can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Hidden JewelDenverFoodieDined on 8/1/2014Excellent restaurant! Was pleasantly surprised at how great the food was. Belly dancer added some spice of her own to our experience. Well worth a visit if you're in the mood for something local and off the beaten path. Try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gem!!FarmGirlDined on 7/24/2014We went here on after reading reviews on Trip Advisor and on Yelp, we were very glad we gave it a try. It was easy to find just of I25. The service was outstanding, the young lady that waited on us was very helpful and so pleasant. The foor was just as outstanding. I had the mussels and my hustband had the SEAFOOD & FENNEL TAGINE they were both very generous portions and amazing flavor and I would say pretty reasonably priced also. Do go here and you won't be dissapointed.Special Features:
- Excellent every timewinedinefunVIPDined on 7/24/2014Great, friendly service, generous portions, old standards and innovative dishes. Reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't live up to the reviewsJBS80922Dined on 7/18/20141) This place was listed as fine dining on several review sites and it was definitely casual. 2) While we had a reservation, when we got there, some of our party was already seated (great), however the owner gestured in the direction of where they were sitting (not in our line of site) and had us seat ourselves. 3) The menu was extensive and a great value for the amount of food and quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EasyEDined on 7/15/2014My wife and I made a trip from the Broadmoor to this quaint, classy spot. The food is unique, healthy and very good. The staff was attentive and pleasant. I never expected such a unique restaurant in Colorado Springs. I wish my home town of Dallas had a spot like Caspian Cafe.Special Features:
- COvisitorDined on 6/19/2014We are from out of town, were unfamiliar with the area, and love Middle Eastern food. I chose this restaurant based on extremely high reviews on another travel site. I was not disappointed when I saw the menu, which is extremely varied. The service was exceptional, and the food was very good. The sauce on the mussels appetizer was the best we've ever had. I recommend this restaurant if you love ethnic food.Special Features:
- NorbertmickieDined on 5/31/2014food was very tasty prime rib cooked to perfection a very attentive but not overbearing a very pleasant eveningSpecial Features:
- Amazing GYROSfoodluvrDined on 5/30/2014I wanted to take the wife somewhere nice for a change so I gave Caspian Cafe a shot and it was great there Gyro platter was amazing the wine list is abundant and it has amazing service oh and the portions were crazy. At first I was looking at the prices and thought that's expensive but once I seen the portion and quality it was worth every cent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but priceyshockedDined on 5/26/2014Food was good, some better than others. Portions a bit too large and prices a bit too high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 39 reviews are from the Caspian Cafe reviews archive.
- Good variety, great serviceSteveDined on 5/18/2014We went to Café Caspian for a graduation weekend dinner as a group of 7, from three different generations, with a range of personal preferences for type of cuisine, and this was exactly the place for that combination. We were greeted and seated immediately in a room suitable for larger groups. With the diverse menu, everyone in the party found something very much to her/his liking. Our waitperson was fantastic, friendly and attentive and helpful with suggestions. The food was uniformly delicious and well prepared, the portions very generous, especially given the reasonable prices. We'd definitely go back again if we lived nearby.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something for Everyonelove2eatDined on 5/17/2014Delicious, unique eats, and great atmosphere. Even my meat and potatoes husband found several things on the menu, and had a hard time choosing which one to try. Through appetizers, main course, dessert and coffee, everything was perfect and delicious. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique food done perfect!JJ25eatDined on 5/9/2014This place is great! Excellent wine list and great food that is not your typical menu. This restaurant is my wifes favorite and ties with my top three!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious foodfatboy555Dined on 5/4/2014The Med cuisine was delicious and a nice surprise for my wife & I. The Caspian Salad was one of the best salads I've had and even though I can't remember what my wife ate, she thoroughly enjoyed it as well. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Wonderful food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/18/2014The Mediterranean cuisine here is always fabulous. We usually get the tapas platter for an appetizer which includes a huge assortment wonderful offerings. Their salads are also wonderful. I'd recommend the Café salad if you want a smaller salad course. The main courses are amazing. We love the lamb shank, the lamb tagine, the prime rib, and the fish special is always good. For dessert, I prefer the grand marnier chocolate mousse, and the other offerings are also delicious.Special Features:
- Great Food!JoanVIPDined on 4/16/2014Caspian Cafe offers a wonderful menu and wine list. I highly recommend for those who like variety and flavor!Special Features:
- decent food, good ambiancelexiaaDined on 4/11/2014The food was not spectacular, but it is a nice restaurant. We were there around 7:30, and around 8 maybe a belly dancer came out. That was what made the entertainment and ambiance aside from the loud group dining behind us. The belly dancer is not very good, but she was pleasant and friendly. They charge for the pita bread which is usually complimentary, but the fish is good, nothing was better than good, though their menu is varied and looks good. Its a nice place, but nothing more than averagely romantic, pretty good food and service. Pretty fast as well. Not as good as expected, however.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly and good,AliceVIPDined on 3/22/2014Dinner at Caspian was very good. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the very friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014We went here for valentines day. The atmosphere was warm and inviting. The staff was very knowledgable and friendly. The menu is full of interesting items. Everything tasted great! The food was fresh and tasted fabulous! We will be going back every chance we get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with friendsCovertDined on 1/13/2014Probably my 6th time visiting. Always great service, ambiance, and food. What more can you ask for? Well one thing. Cheaper drinks, a $10 bloody mary with barely any alcohol in it. Change the drink prices and it's perfect for a reasonably priced, fancy and delivous place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stellar experiencemariaDined on 1/11/2014Wonderful service, food and view of the lake and lights. Delicious food! Perfect spot for a special occasion. Please stay in Business for the rest of my life!! Thanks Penrose Room staff:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experiencerayztoyDined on 12/31/2013Early New Year's Eve dinner with my wife and her cousin. We were met and seated by the owner who was friendly and ensured we had GREAT service. We had a new server and she was outstanding. Knew the specials completely. I had Halibut...so moist and delicious.... My wife had a French steak that she raved about. Her cousin had lamb so well prepared it almost melted in her mouth. The ambience, service, friendly staff and owner all made us glad we choose The Caspian Café. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moe is the ManOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2013Great dining here always. Moe, the owner is attentive and wants the best service for his customers. The food is outstanding.Special Features:
- Great Christmas Family DinnerherediaclanDined on 12/23/2013We planned our Christmas family dinner at Caspian and they did not disappoint! Everything we ordered (mussels, lamb shank, vegetarian moussaka, Moroccan chicken, ribs, tri-tip special) was cooked wonderfully. We were all trying each other's meals and loving it all. A few had the cauliflower soup as an appetizer and that was great too. Service was excellent (Asia waited on us). Caspian has a full-service bar and our server Asia mixed wonderful cocktails from the menu and also a nice warm drink from scratch. The ambiance was perfect for family dinner on the Monday night before Christmas. The menu has lots of variety that the kitchen demonstrated it could expertly handle. We'd definitely recommend Caspian Cafe!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sorry we took so long to tryManny11Dined on 12/17/2013Sorry we took so long to try them out. Has become one of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic!dateniteDined on 12/6/2013Caspian Cafe was great for a relaxed, romantic "date night" dinner! The food was superb - perfectly prepared and wonderfully presented (we both enjoyed the Halibut special with a lovely Greek red wine). Our waitress was attentive without hovering, appeared whenever we were ready to move from drinks to appetizer to dinner to dessert, but never rushed us, and made us very much at ease. Not our first time, and definitely not our last!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Review is on tripadvisor titledOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/16/2013Review is on tripadvisor titled good food good serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding in Every WayCayenneDined on 11/9/2013We love the ambience, the quiet atmosphere so you can visit without much noise, every dish we have ordered has been outstanding in flavor, presentation. This is our favorite restaurant in Colorado Springs. Good choice to dineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- unusual experienceroadrunnerDined on 11/8/2013I finally had my first experience of "belly dancing," and it was fun to watch and interact with the dancer. In addition, the menu offers a good range of Mediterranean cuisines. Decent prices for the wonderful food. Personally, I have never liked being too close to the next tables; this restaurant provides ample room and therefore tolerable noise level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.