BRASSERIE TEN TEN
Boulder, CO 80302Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
BRASSERIE TEN TEN
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.brasserietenten.com/
- Phone: 3039981010x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday -Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday: 11:00am -11:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 11:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Anthony Hessel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from BRASSERIE TEN TEN
Brasserie Ten Ten is an intimate, exquisite, and affordable delight. Located in the heart of downtown Boulder, this bustling bistro style restaurant features everything from Traditional French cuisine to an adventurous raw bar. In addition to the exceptional food perfectly prepared - a world class wine list, attentive informed service and Boulder's most beautiful ambiance complete the experience. This local's favorite fills up early and stays open late. Also open for Sunday brunch! For parties for 7 or more please call (303) 998-1010.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
BRASSERIE TEN TEN - Best Restaurants in Boulder ›
BRASSERIE TEN TEN reviews from OpenTable diners
203 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (122)special occasion (92)neighborhood gem (77)great for brunch (61)great for lunch (58)romantic (56)notable wine list (51)hot spot (45)great for outdoor dining (44)good for groups (40)vibrant bar scene (34)kid-friendly (18)late-night find (6)scenic view (3)Show More
- My go-to place for special eventsReynaldoDined on 9/18/2014Brasserie has long been among my top-three places for important occasions. This one happened to be an anniversary. As usual, it didn't disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/16/2014The ambiance is charming. Our food was excellent, beautiful presentation and tastes to savor. Our service was impeccable. It was an evening and a meal to remember.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love!LovegoodfoodlongmontDined on 9/13/2014It's been a long time since we have had such a wonderful meal! The staff was extremely professional, the bar was awesome the food spectacular! Can't wait to go back and try more offerings on their menu. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a special meal in a great atmosphere.Special Features:
- Superb!ZbestDined on 9/12/2014Not many restaurants have it all, but Brasserie Ten-Ten does...with the exception of being a kids spot. In addition, it is so-o consistent and offers an ever-changing menu of specials that are excellent and really creative. Eating in the bar is a great option too.Special Features:
- Outstanding servicebestbirthdayVIPDined on 9/11/2014Our wait person was Alie. On a busy night, where she had several tables, how refreshing to have a wait person look you in the eye, engage with you about the food AND be knowledgeable about the wine. She checked on us often, and did not even hint at rushing us out. The restaurant is way too loud, however, they made up for it with the great food, and Alie. On our next visit, we will be sure to ask for her! Thank you.Special Features:
- luvtoeatoutDined on 9/10/2014We had a great anniversary dinner, food was fantastic. The only negative comment I have is that our waiter was very sour, had no interest in us at all and we felt like he could not wait for us to leave.Special Features:
- lovely anniversary dinnerHockeyPhoolDined on 9/9/2014My wife and I went to Brasserie Ten Ten to celebrate our anniversary. Arrived early and enjoyed a glass of wine at the bar. Our table was ready on time, and we enjoyed a very leisurely dinner. Our server was friendly and attentive, and went to great lengths to accommodate my dietary needs (no dairy). When she learned it was our anniversary she comped our dessert, too! The dining room was very lively (noisy, that is). Nonetheless, we were never rushed and had plenty of time to enjoy our appetizer, entrees, and dessert. The food was very good: warm olives to start, bouillabaisse for my wife, rack of lamb for me, then flourless chocolate cake to share. We would definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly inexpensiveHsherid1Dined on 9/9/2014Great food at a great price. I had to look over the bill to make sure it was correct because it seemed so low!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PresentationeatontimeDined on 9/9/2014The food, presentation and service is excellent. You feel like you are being taking care of at all times. The one issue I have is that it is real noisy - you can't really hear the persons at your table unless you speak very loud. It's bothersome to have to repeat yourself constantly. Some acoustics in the ceiling would help the noise issue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/9/2014We love Brasserie Ten Ten, especially their happy hour. The crepes, beef tartare, and shrimp cocktail were our favorites this time. The servers are always excellent, which can be hard to find these days. They are knowledgeable about the menu and give good recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014My dish a grilled chicken was really good, but the dessert ( apple pie with icecream wasn't crispy as it should be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful mealOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/7/2014Been a regular at this restaurant since they opened. Never disappointed with the meal or service. At times can be loud but on this visit, the noise was low and the doors were open to the dining patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- serviceFrequentrestaurantgoerDined on 9/6/2014Our service was very poor. We were ignored by our server for a considerable period of time. Other people, who arrived much later than we did, had their orders taken before ours. We had to ask to have our order taken, ask for bread, stop the waiter for drinks. For over $ 200, I won't go back or recommend the restaurant to anyone else.
- Fantastic DinnerLinds0513Dined on 9/6/2014We met some friends for dinner who have never been to Brasserie Ten Ten. We shared Mussels and Prosciutto. Then we all ordered our respective entrees. I had the Steak Frites with the Burnaise. Everything was fantastic and the waitress Cory was wonderful! Thanks Brasserie!Special Features:
- Food, friends and conversation!Food4MeDined on 9/5/2014I loved this place! I felt like I was back in Manhattan at some popular dining spot known mostly to locals! The noise level was manageable; both spouse and self don't hear like we used to :) but I asked for a table against a wall and was accommodated; the food was well prepared, appropriately priced and nicely presented. The wait staff was timely, friendly, discreet when necessary and helpful. Nice wine spec of the evening as well as house selection and a good list. The menu was varied and the Happy Hour selections were super. I can't wait to come back here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brasserie Ten Ten is a TenRickDined on 8/31/2014We thoroughly enjoy our visits to BTT. The service is excellent and there is a varied menu they should please anyone. Brunch is excellent with some great menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love635Dined on 8/30/2014Great place to eat, and the food and service is wonderful.Special Features:
- Exceptional FoodDinner42Dined on 8/25/2014My husband and I ate at Brasserie ten ten for our wedding anniversary this year and were blown away by the quality of the food. We will definitely be back and would recommend to anyone looking for a tasty special occasion meal or a good place to visit for happy hour (drinks and appetizers).Special Features:
- Great as UsualBobHDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I went to Brasserie Ten Ten with two friends who had never been there before. Our appetizers were country pate, warm olives and beef tartare. All were excellent. Notably, the pate had chunks of liver in it and the beef tartare was cut into very small cubes rather than being ground. Mains were lamb with merguez sausage, brique poulet and boullabaise. The chicken was so amazing, it was the fifth time I have ordered it. My wife loved the boullabaise. It contained mussels, shrimp and pieces of fish, all in a savory broth. The dessert was a date pudding with Kalua ice cream. Yumm!!! It was about the fifth time my wife and I have dined there and we will DEFINITELY return.Special Features:
- Fantastic Happy Hour!JuliaVIPDined on 8/23/2014I love Brasserie Ten Ten! I don't get to visit Boulder very often, but whenever I get to go there, I would always make time for Ten Ten because their food are so delicious! I've been to their brunch, normal dinner and happy hour and they are all wonderfully affordable and tasty! I went with my friends for happy hour yesterday and I ordered the bone marrow and mussels. Although the bone marrow was wonderful and the taste of the mussel soup was like heaven, the mussels were a bit undercooked than previous times. Regardless, I had a good time and would definitely go back without hesitation. Hopefully the mussels would be a little better next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such a treat!Summer1Dined on 8/23/2014My husband and I had brunch after stopping by one evening for drinks and appetizers. We found both experiences to be very pleasant. The food is incredible, the recommendations the serves gave us were spot on, and the drinks were amazing. I can't wait for the next opportunity to experience this delightful establishment again!Special Features:
- Special occasionMrsH2Dined on 8/22/2014B1010 went out of their way to make my husband's birthday special. I asked about the milk-roasted cauliflower because he loved it and it was no longer on the menu. They put it back on the menu for just that night! We'll be back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner with friendskeeblerDined on 8/21/2014lively space. busy. great food and excellent happy hour prices /picks for a french fair menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2dineDined on 8/20/2014I went here on a date. Ten Ten is definitely an older, middle-aged crowd. The food was good and well presented, though Ten Ten seemed to specialize more in wine than food.Special Features:
- boulder2014colorado2014Dined on 8/19/2014Food was good while service seemed impersonal. There were many servers/attendants who were pouring water, bringing wine while they didn't seem being fully attentive and present. There were many attendants while they didn't seem efficient and personal. Table are fairly close to each other with little room for waiters to move so our waiter bumped into my back with forks and knives without even noticing it. The noise level was fairly high. Overall, an average experience. There are nicer and more vibrant restaurants in Boulder that are worthwhile visiting.Special Features:
- Long time French FavoriteNiceWVIPDined on 8/19/2014We were a party of 6, enjoying a family birthday together. We made reservations early, on a Tues. night in hopes that it'd be a bit quieter. No such luck; Boulder francophiles fill this restaurant as soon as it opens. The food is generally wonderful; we had appetizer crepes (mushroom and ham and cheese), or mussels, that everyone enjoyed greatly. One of us had the sea bass, one had the chicken, one had fish & chips; all were delicious, I'm told. Two of us had the lobster roll; that was a bit disappointing--too much roll and too little lobster, which was too highly seasoned. The excellent desserts--creme brûlée and dacquoise and chocolate pot de creme--made up for them.Special Features:
- Love Brasserie Ten TenGeneDined on 8/15/2014This is our favorite restaurant in Boulder. The happy hour is a great introduction to their amazing food. Service is always wonderful - attentive, without being intrusive. I would recommend making reservations. Have been going here for years & it never disappoints.Special Features:
- Can't wait to go backBrandondDined on 8/9/2014I found this restaurant on Yelp & am so glad I did. Started in the bar as we were early for our reservation & enjoyed a number of their happy hour specials. Got our table & were so full we split the duck confit salad & brick chicken. The chicken was amazing! As were the mussels we had in the bar. Actually everything was great. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty much perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/6/2014I really enjoyed dinner on a Wednesday night with my wife here. It was packed, but service was top-notch. Excellent wine list as well as specialty cocktails. For the quality and service, the price is quite reasonable.Special Features:
- Wonderful!KimnVIPDined on 8/6/2014Wife and I had dinner at Brasserie Ten Ten last week. So good had lunch there the next day. Both visits were exceptional--excellent food at extremely reasonable prices. For example at lunch: a wonderful cappuccino for $3.75 and well-prepared Eggs Benedict for $8.95. Compared to what we are used to in New England, this is practically giving the food away! Still easy to run the bill up because the reasonable prices allow diners to try more things--especially at Happy Hour. Service was attentive and friendly. Highly recommend and would return whenever we are in Boulder in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/5/2014Really enjoyed our early dinner, and so glad we made a reservation because it was hopping. Excellent happy hour prices and selection. Bouillabaisse was delicious, as was the cheese appetizer.Special Features:
- bring a fire extinguisherhopalongDined on 8/3/2014I ordered the tiger shrimp snd pasta special. Ingredients looked simple and it sounded great. Unfortunately, the sauce was so spicy that after a few bites, my mouth was on fire. I tried to eat just the shrimp but my mouth was in agony. The waiter went over the ingredients with me and together we couldn't figure out the cause of the spice. Later on after I sent back my meal, the waiter said when he dumped out my meal there were quite a few chili flakes in the bowl. He was perplexed why they were in that dish. My husband ordered the boulibasse and there was also a very spicy spread on the accompanying crackers.Special Features:
- Fantastic!dateniteDined on 8/2/2014Halibut special, pots de creme...delicious. Will be back!Special Features:
- Best of BoulderOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/2/2014Every time we dine at 10-10 we ask ourselves "why do we even try eating at Boulder's other restaurants?" This place has it all...great menu, good service, fun atmosphere, good noise level and from time to time a table outside for variety!Special Features:
- Oui OuisusanatthecastleVIPDined on 8/2/2014A fabulous find! We hit it big time here. The bricked chicken was moist & flavorful. The Ballentine chicken (coq au vin) was exquisite with perfectly stewed chicken mushrooms & onions in a heady sauce. But the rack of lamb, which was really 2 perfectly prepared lamb chops was the hit of the evening. The lamb was tender and done to a rosy finish. We started with the cherry gazpacho. We were curious but the tomato base had just the perfect hint of cherries without being overwhelmed. Finished with the chocolate pot de creme, a rich, smooth custard of not too sweet chocolate. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Happy HourKatheyVIPDined on 8/1/2014We love the food here and the everyday happy hour is totally worth the 45 minute drive it takes us to get there.Special Features:
- Great FoodNedHeadDined on 7/30/2014The food at Ten-Ten is second to none. Unfortunately the evening we were there it was very noisy and the waitress was very busy. Next time I will request a table as far away from the bar as possible so we can enjoy the great food in peace.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014We had an amazing time. The food and service were superb. The only drawback was the noise level. It was a bit difficult for our table of four to hear each other.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014The noise level vow as so oppressive, we could not converse, a hardship since we so rarely get to visit. Will not return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always good~RobincoDined on 7/20/2014Been here many times--great vibe, dependable food and always good if you are in the mood for french bistro. A few new additions to the latest menu.Special Features: